vpmoney

Jan 23, 2021
Is there a way to progress the "work the streets" quest after hitting back on giving a bj to the one guy i cant seem to get it to re appear the guide says perry will be where the whores are but shes never there

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is there a way to progress the "work the streets" quest after hitting back on giving a bj to the one guy i cant seem to get it to re appear the guide says perry will be where the whores are but shes never there
not sure what you mean with (hitting back)
did you refuse the bj ?
if so look in the FAQ

vpmoney

Jan 23, 2021
not sure what you mean with (hitting back)
did you refuse the bj ?
if so look in the FAQ
Yeah hitting back was just denying it but ive done both things in the faq and it doesnt seem to fix anything ive edited my save and used the console still no option unless im somehow pasting the console command wrong lmfao but idk

LDO

Jan 8, 2021
Damn i don't manage to get done "a date outside" with Julia. I'm lvl 9 relatioship 85 with her.
It's hard to know if it's afternoon but, i tried doing some others things and come when it's still day, she's not home before evening.
If i try to talk to her in the evening, when she's home, monica says : "i don't want to come close to this stupid maid"

Can someone tell me if i'm doing something wrong plz ?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Damn i don't manage to get done "a date outside" with Julia. I'm lvl 9 relatioship 85 with her.
It's hard to know if it's afternoon but, i tried doing some others things and come when it's still day, she's not home before evening.
If i try to talk to her in the evening, when she's home, monica says : "i don't want to come close to this stupid maid"

Can someone tell me if i'm doing something wrong plz ?

LDO

Jan 8, 2021
oh it worked with 95 relationship.... et when she wakes up, not on afternoons !! tried so much times on sundays "afternoon" !! :(

thx

Reactions: Stan5851
Jul 13, 2022
sorry for asking if asked before: i am playing chapter 1 and does this game has some Renpy remake or something ?

without clicking object/scenes. its too time consuming tbh.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
sorry for asking if asked before: i am playing chapter 1 and does this game has some Renpy remake or something ?

without clicking object/scenes. its too time consuming tbh.
You're probably playing some ancient version on the RPGM engine, which (from what I hear) was the basis for the original Fashion Business. As for the Renpy version, it was released on October 20, 2018.
p.s. As for "clicking on various objects", if that problem for you, there are cheats in episode 1 (as well as in subsequent episodes) that allow you to set any level of corruption and decency for Monica. For more details see FAQ.

Last edited:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I Have played through Ep 1 & 2 from here just fine. Now I have DL Ep. 3 v13 Extra and I only get as far as where Monica is going to shoot Marcus then says TO BE CONTINUED and the credits. :( Also, how do I activate this episode? Please help. Thanks for all helping.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes