Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I Have played through Ep 1 & 2 from here just fine. Now I have DL Ep. 3 v13 Extra and I only get as far as where Monica is going to shoot Marcus then says TO BE CONTINUED and the credits.
That's the way it should be. Revenge Path, which started in ep2 and has a sequel in ep3 (the quest you mentioned) is not yet part of the main plot of the game and always ends with the credits.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
want to try this game, but the DL confuses me. should i DL part 1 and 2 seperatelY? since part 3 is 14gb should i just DL it?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Yeah hitting back was just denying it but ive done both things in the faq and it doesnt seem to fix anything ive edited my save and used the console still no option unless im somehow pasting the console command wrong lmfao but idk
ive never used console
but i have done it with succes for several people here in this thread on saveeditonline.com

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Im not sure what im doing wrong in the save editor i changed the values to 0 but nothing changes ingame
there are 2 instances of each if i recall
those 2 with _defaults_set > you don't need to edit

or you can pm me the save and i will look at it when i come home from work

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
That's the way it should be. Revenge Path, which started in ep2 and has a sequel in ep3 (the quest you mentioned) is not yet part of the main plot of the game and always ends with the credits.

I am confused 13.87 GB for ep3 and only 10 minutes of play?

• Angry
Reactions: Ostego

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I am confused 13.87 GB for ep3 and only 10 minutes of play?
Episode 3 is not much inferior to episode 2 in terms of content, and the total walkthrough of the entire game, if you play it sequentially Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads can take you over 50 hours. As for "10 minutes".. Let me try to explain it again. "Revenge Path " is a sort of fanfic from the developer and a variation on "what would happen if" (Monica could get her revenge). At the moment, this "Path" is very short and it's not included in any way in the overall huge storyline of the game, which has many storylines and dozens of quests.

If you passed ep1 and 2 and then passed the Revenge quest at the start of episode 3, after that simply load your save with which you finished playing ep2 v16 and continue playing the content of episode 3. You may also find the game's FAQ helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21122121

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Episode 3 is not much inferior to episode 2 in terms of content, and the total walkthrough of the entire game, if you play it sequentially Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads can take you over 50 hours. As for "10 minutes", I assume you mean Revenge Path. Let me try to explain it again. "Revenge Path "is a sort of fanfic from the developer and a variation on "what would happen if" (Monica could get her revenge). At the moment, this "Path" is very short and it's not included in any way in the overall huge storyline of the game, which has many storylines and dozens of quests.
I have played ep1 and ep2 and it did take me a lot of time to go through them didn't record the time. Just expected more fro ep3. Thanks for your feedback. Hope fully there will be more in the next ep.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I have played ep1 and ep2 and it did take me a lot of time to go through them didn't record the time. Just expected more fro ep3. Thanks for your feedback. Hope fully there will be more in the next ep.
Just to make sure we understand each other. It will take you a few hours to get through episode 3 in full. (But definitely not 10 minutes). And yes, episode 3 is easier for the player. "Simpler" in the sense that it minimizes the repetitive actions of boosting Monica's settings that annoyed some players in episode 2, which may indirectly affect the number of hours you spend in the game. One more thing. Episode 3 is actually part 2 of episode 2. I won't waste my time and yours on telling you how it happened. This information is in this thread, besides, it might be boring and would be a lot of text.

So when episode 3 ends, it should (I hope) be exactly the apparent end of episode 2, as it was with episode 1. And episode 4 ("actually 3") within that logic should mark a whole new chapter in Monica's life, as it did after episode 1. Now that's definitely it. Enjoy the game. :)

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Episode 3 is not much inferior to episode 2 in terms of content, and the total walkthrough of the entire game, if you play it sequentially Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads can take you over 50 hours. As for "10 minutes".. Let me try to explain it again. "Revenge Path " is a sort of fanfic from the developer and a variation on "what would happen if" (Monica could get her revenge). At the moment, this "Path" is very short and it's not included in any way in the overall huge storyline of the game, which has many storylines and dozens of quests.

If you passed ep1 and 2 and then passed the Revenge quest at the start of episode 3, after that simply load your save with which you finished playing ep2 v16 and continue playing the content of episode 3. You may also find the game's FAQ helpful.
Do not know how to do this: after that simply load your save with which you finished playing ep2 v16> Not sure where this save is or what looks like. I sorry to be a pain. Thanks

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Do not know how to do this: after that simply load your save with which you finished playing ep2 v16> Not sure where this save is or what looks like. I sorry to be a pain. Thanks
See FAQ (1.5.4)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't need to do any extra actions with the save files from ep2 v16. Just start ep3, press "Load" and click on that save which you made at the "end" of ep2 . After that, chances are (this depends, among other things, on whether or not your Monica went through all of the storylines in episode 2), the game will ask you to take a little quiz about what decisions your Monica made during ep2. Once you have answered the questions, you can continue playing Ep3. All of your Monica's progress in the storylines will be saved.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
See FAQ (1.5.4)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't need to do any extra actions with the save files from ep2 v16. Just start ep3, press "Load" and click on that save which you made at the "end" of ep2 . After that, chances are (this depends, among other things, on whether or not your Monica went through all of the storylines in episode 2), the game will ask you to take a little quiz about what decisions your Monica made during ep2. Once you have answered the questions, you can continue playing Ep3. All of your Monica's progress in the storylines will be saved.
I tried and got this: I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I tried and got this: I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
I'm not a RenPy expert and unfortunately I can't help you with your log analysis. But you can try to write to the developer (DecentMonkey) in the PM. But in any case, you have an alternative solution to the problem. Start a new game in Ep3, then answer all the questions the game asks you, then you can continue to play. As a result of your answers to questions about the decisions Monica made in episode 2, the game (Ep3 v13) will save the required variables in the new save file and in the persistent file, which will keep your playthrough unique.

The only disadvantage of this solution is that you probably won't save Monica's stats (corruption, decency/bitchiness, amount of money, which, however, can be easily fixed with in-game cheats or entering cheat codes in the developer's console). Plus in the quest log you won't see all the progress your Monica has made within Ep2 v16. But essentially these are cosmetic things that don't affect gameplay and you can always choose this option with "New Game" as a fallback.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes