Jul 13, 2022
All 3 episodes of FB are built on the RenPy engine, as far as "pictures and decisions only" style gameplay is concerned - episode 3 is the closest to that, simplified in gameplay sense compared to ep1 and 2. But no third-party RenPy remakes of the current Fashion Business (RenPy) exist yet. It's not an RPGM game engine, and Monica's movement around the city is instantaneous, not like in RPGM games where you have to painfully control the MC with the keyboard and lead the way to the next quest. Perhaps that's one of the reasons why no one made such a remake.
ok but this game has the complexity of dialog like A Wife And The Mother. To much different options/routes decisions too much scenes and dialog. In AWAM, it is very very long to finish the game when you consider there is no gameplay clicking objects etc. And I like to see different choices and their concequences. Tell me how can I play AWAM without skipping most dialogs with ctrl :D

I played Fashion Business episode 1 almost 2 hours and didn't get anything satifsfying content. How long does it take to finish episodes ?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i tried this game for about 20 minutes or so and i hate sandbox games and there was just too much fucking around trying to figure out what to do without a walkthrough so i basically gave up on it. nice character models though.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i tried this game for about 20 minutes or so and i hate sandbox games and there was just too much fucking around trying to figure out what to do without a walkthrough so i basically gave up on it. nice character models though.
See FAQ and official walkthroughs at the links below.

ok but this game has the complexity of dialog like A Wife And The Mother. To much different options/routes decisions too much scenes and dialog. In AWAM, it is very very long to finish the game when you consider there is no gameplay clicking objects etc. And I like to see different choices and their concequences. Tell me how can I play AWAM without skipping most dialogs with ctrl :D

I played Fashion Business episode 1 almost 2 hours and didn't get anything satifsfying content. How long does it take to finish episodes ?
Episode 1 is a prequel, it's not supposed to be "eventful", but it is important in terms of diving further into the story of Monica's fall. All the major events after her fall start in episode 2. A full playthrough of all three episodes (according to someone on the development team) could take over 50 hours. If you have any questions about the game, I recommend checking out the FAQ , which has a lot of useful information, including in-game cheats for those who want to "speed up" the game. In addition, I would like to draw your attention to point 1.3.3 of the FAQ.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
sorry but what are there wrong with
FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16.apk
this link are from pixeldrain

and the compressed also works from pixeldrain

else find a torrent they always works
and don't say you don't know how a torrent works
you are on a pirate forum
so either read and learn
or let it be

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Achievement viewer for Ep 3 v12 extra and earlier.

Notice for v12 and earlier: Some scenes, for example Betty's last 6 scenes and a few others, are unplayable. As far as I can tell there are no labels for those scenes, so they show up just as thumbnails. They are shown with a black frame, instead of the normal blue.

It allows to view all the achievements without having unlocked them.
To view them, start or load a game and click the medal icon on the top left of the screen, just under the objectives. All of them should be unlocked.

To install it, just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game .
To remove it, delete the files nm_gallery_viewer.rpy and nm_gallery_viewer.rpyc.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Edit #2: Cleared up the instructions a little.
Is there a newer version that unlocks all the scenes, there are quite a few scenes that aren't unlocked within the achievements.

X2GooD4YoUx

Sep 27, 2022
Entschuldigung, aber was ist da falsch mit
Dieser Link stammt von Pixeldrain

und das komprimierte funktioniert auch von pixeldrain

Sonst finden Sie einen Torrent, der immer funktioniert
und sagen Sie nicht, Sie wüssten nicht, wie ein Torrent funktioniert
Du bist in einem Piratenforum
Also entweder lesen und lernen
oder lass es sein
[/ZITIEREN]
Das Problem ist, wenn ich die Android-Version ep2.1-v16 herunterlade, erhalte ich eine .rar-Datei. Wenn ich es
sorry but what are there wrong with
this link are from pixeldrain

and the compressed also works from pixeldrain

else find a torrent they always works
and don't say you don't know how a torrent works
you are on a pirate forum
so either read and learn
or let it be
The problem is when I download android version ep2.1-v16 I get a .rar file. When I unpack it, an .exe file comes up, should actually be an .apk file, right? find the mistake

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
I want to say a few words about this game. Monica is one of the hottest MCs. Honestly perhaps the hottest? I especially love this look. And I hope we see her more often in this dress. monica best-min.PNG
So take a look at her. Isn't she really hot? This game has a good world, great characters and really good graphics. Decentmonkey certainly does a good job. And I think this game has the potential to be the best game on the market.
I would suggest a few things to Decentmonkey for this.

+There should definitely be better dialogues. I know the game has been translated from russian to english. Maybe decentmonkey is doing a great job but the translation isn't good enough? I do not know.
+Monica is definitely a more beautiful woman than the men in the game can have, even in their dreams. Guys should be more desirous for her. And they should be much happier, much more excited having sex with her.
+The sex animations are good enough. But why don't we have some little animations? Small nodding or walking animations etc.

I think it's the best game on the market anyway. I just wanted to give a few small suggestions.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
+There should definitely be better dialogues. I know the game has been translated from russian to english. Maybe decentmonkey is doing a great job but the translation isn't good enough? I do not know.
+Monica is definitely a more beautiful woman than the men in the game can have, even in their dreams. Guys should be more desirous for her. And they should be much happier, much more excited having sex with her.
+The sex animations are good enough. But why don't we have some little animations? Small nodding or walking animations etc.

I think it's the best game on the market anyway. I just wanted to give a few small suggestions.
Overall, I agree with what you wrote, although the best game on the market is a pretty serious statement. Personally, I'd be a bit more specific and say that Fashion Business is definitely the best and most unique game with a female protaganist. As for the animation. Why not do something similar? (animation from Artemis) So the nods and head movements and such could be right in the sex scenes (while maintaining the current high quality of the FB animations).

As for how these men don't deserve to have sex with a gorgeous woman like Monica - also true. But the problem is that they're trying to humiliate her (which is the point of the current game), and the vast majority of the male characters in this game are outright assholes who both look and act accordingly. But the fact that Monica deserves better is a fact I can't deny.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

X2GooD4YoUx

Sep 27, 2022
I have a problem, the game won't start anymore. How can I fix it, after reinstalling it goes back to the first save and exit, after reloading the same problem EP2 android

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/00iconbutton.rpy", line 42: expected a keyword argument or child statement.
0 icon style "iconbutton_icon" properties icon_properties
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Thu Oct 27 21:47:40 2022

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
Overall, I agree with what you wrote, although the best game on the market is a pretty serious statement. Personally, I'd be a bit more specific and say that Fashion Business is definitely the best and most unique game with a female protaganist. As for the animation. Why not do something similar? (animation from Artemis) So the nods and head movements and such could be right in the sex scenes (while maintaining the current high quality of the FB animations).

As for how these men don't deserve to have sex with a gorgeous woman like Monica - also true. But the problem is that they're trying to humiliate her (which is the point of the current game), and the vast majority of the male characters in this game are outright assholes who both look and act accordingly. But the fact that Monica deserves better is a fact I can't deny.
Thanks for the reply. I mean, all those guys should actually be a lot more satisfied and a lot more excited. After fucking a girl like Monica, I at least expect to see some overreactions. But they say pretty much the same thing when they fuck another prostitute in the game.

Reactions: abdoosh
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes