Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 2128537

seems no update till december.

Lickchair (i hope its Mel) is smth new.

That's 3 out of 4 (or 5) scenes gone. Time and effort wasted on a pointless character and more dyke action with Ugly Vic. Still no update on the central theme.

At this juncture, I feel like the dev has totally lost the plot and direction. He seems to have adopted a "let's churn out random sex scenes and hope it sticks" approach. The game's lost its connection to "Fashion Business."

Unless a mega-update is in the pipeline, I'm not holding any high hopes. This update looks to be set to disappoint.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
That's 3 out of 4 (or 5) scenes gone. Time and effort wasted on a pointless character and more dyke action with Ugly Vic. Still no update on the central theme.

At this juncture, I feel like the dev has totally lost the plot and direction. He seems to have adopted a "let's churn out random sex scenes and hope it sticks" approach. The game's lost its connection to "Fashion Business."

Unless a mega-update is in the pipeline, I'm not holding any high hopes. This update looks to be set to disappoint.
  • According to %done and number of scenes shown, i`ll predict 7-8 this time and end of ep.3 (or DM just slacking, and its bad).
  • "Ugly Vic" - you are too cruel. She`s angel. (Honestly this plot line just more interesting for me, because atleast there is some action and moving forward. (1000 variants of lickfest, what could be better?))

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Thanks for your kind words!
The English is not my native, so I would be happy if someone else helped with the proofreading of English. :)
PM me if you want to participate in this ;)

Btw, the progress bar in last spoiler is wrong. It'll be renewed today.
The update is planned for 7-10 Nov
This time amount of renders is biggest for the whole time. It's more than 2200 already and growing :cool:
As the progress bar was wrong we need another spoiler picture from this scene :sneaky:. And what about Boosty for CIS fans?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The English is not my native, so I would be happy if someone else helped with the proofreading of English. :)

This time amount of renders is biggest for the whole time. It's more than 2200 already and growing :cool:
Have you thought, for a change, in a genuine romance relationship for Monica? Maybe with Claire?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Anyone can help me with "Talk to Fred in the morning" quest? All i get is " i dont want to talk to him.
There are several quests with Fred, including the Revenge quest in Ep2 v16, in which Monica has to talk to him in the morning. (This quest is recommended only after all the other storylines of episode 2 have been completed). But if we're talking about the quests involving Fred from episode 3, then look here. And never mind "morning or day" - the general principle of the walkthrough is the same. You might also useful the official walkthrough, the links to which you can find in the FAQ.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

X2GooD4YoUx

Sep 27, 2022
I have a problem, the game won't start anymore. How can I fix it, after reinstalling it goes back to the first save and exit, after reloading the same problem EP2 android

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/00iconbutton.rpy", line 42: expected a keyword argument or child statement.
0 icon style "iconbutton_icon" properties icon_properties
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Thu Oct 27 21:47:40 2022

Nobody a solution?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
What do you mean that 3 scenes are gone? In all those three scenes Monica is participating and probably will be the main character in at least two of them. Personally I think wasted scenes are the ones where there is no Monica. Like that scene with the secretary in the last update.
And what do you mean by "the central theme"? People here have different options about it. Some think that it is photoshoots. Others believe it is the farm and everything else is just building towards it. Or maybe "the central theme" is the falling path.
It is great that you are alive and well considering the well-known current situation. Thank you for your game and keep up the good work.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Got to admit, the progress update today had me worried but just like I had posted a few weeks back, v14 out around the 10th. LOL at whoever was worried about Decent Monkey slowing to a halt like Eva Kiss or even better Icstor. What an unfair comparison. He really has given no excuse to ever question his work ethic.

Hoping for some investor progress and all scenes having Monica's involvement.

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019

Thanks decent. But I don't know Russian, so I don't think I can make a qualified translation.

meimei_

Mar 23, 2022
Anyone please share the saved files of episode 3 v13 (completed v13), my SSD corrupted yesterday and all the files are now gone.
(Thank you for sharing)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes