Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
same here 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7
but only with integrated Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
The game runs perfectly even on the old mobile version of the 4th gen I5 processor released in 2014! -
Intel Core i5-4210M (Haswell). All animation from Ep2 & Ep3 plays smoothly both on integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4600 and on the external GTX 870M.

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
first. which version are you playing
second. have you installed any mods
they often cause bugs and gamestoppers
third. have you checked the FAQ
I am running Ep3-V12-Extra. Downloaded not to long ago and just got around to it.
Nope No mods installed.
and yea i checked the faq.
Debating on restarting the game but god that such a grind kind of.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I am running Ep3-V12-Extra. Downloaded not to long ago and just got around to it.
Nope No mods installed.
and yea i checked the faq.
Debating on restarting the game but god that such a grind kind of.
What specifically are you stuck on.

Reactions: vimmers

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
No news so far. The last quest hinting at Monica being able to get to Farm 218 was released in Ep3 v6 (Marcus' story) So still waiting for that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm I see. Thank you for your reply ;). So I will come back in a few years hoping that the Ranch 218 project will see the light of day by then.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
if you think the Ranch 218 is about bestiality
i think you got it all wrong
Well actually, originally, it was also about bestiality (mostly). You know the game very well and I'm sure you can open the scenes (Ep2) where Marcus tells Monica in detail what exactly awaits her on the Farm. And it's exactly bestiality (intercourse with pigs, dogs, horses, and, given those dialogues from Ep3 v6 (Marcus story), some exotic animals from Africa)).

Another thing is that, as I've written many times in this thread, the "modern Farm 218" (given Patreon/PayPal's strict policy on showing bestiality) could very well be something different, where, for example, Monica would get her "training" through various BDSM/Petpay/humiliation events. And the whole thing could be made much more interesting if Farm 218 was not "one way ticket to the end" , but a place where Monica could finally change her fate by getting to the bottom of the true causes of what happened to her and all those responsible for it. For example, like agn25 suggested earlier.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Is there going to be some serious delay? It is almost a month and a half since the release of the previous version, and we have seen only one spoiler (usually there are three or four of them) and Decent Monkey's Patreon account says that the progress is only 24%. With this kind of pace the next update will be in February.
Or Decent Monkey is already fighting in the war, and we just don't know about it?

• Haha
Reactions: abdoosh

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Or Decent Monkey is already fighting in the war, and we just don't know about it?
I had similar thoughts too, but the thing is:
DM.jpg
So I assume that the DecentMonkey is OK and he is "with us now", not at war. But I share your concern that the progress gauge is frozen at 24%.

p.s. In Russia the partial mobilisation will end in the next 2 weeks, but I know that some people have chosen to temporarily move to Cyprus or Dubai. This has mainly affected those working in some small commercial companies whose management has taken such a decision. As for individuals, it is difficult for me to say how many of them have chosen to move temporarily to another country. But speaking of adult game developers, the creator of A House in the Rift(for example), moved the production of his game to Cyprus with his team back in spring this year. I'm not implying anything, just information. All in all, this is a case where we urgently need a reassuring comment from Decent Monkey.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Is there going to be some serious delay? It is almost a month and a half since the release of the previous version, and we have seen only one spoiler (usually there are three or four of them) and Decent Monkey's Patreon account says that the progress is only 24%. With this kind of pace the next update will be in February.
It was obvious at the end of September when he released his first v14 progress update that he would not be keeping to his regular schedule. I am assuming he is aiming to have v14 release around the 10th of November. But as you said there has been no communication on this from Decent Monkey. He did say with his v13 release post that he had caught covid again during it's production and needed his team to help with the v13 update.

Add too that, the other game got a release a couple of weeks after v13. It seems that v14 got off to a late start which has resulted in v14 not releasing on schedule around the 20th this month.

Last edited:

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I had similar thoughts too, but the thing is:
View attachment 2106711
So I assume that the DecentMonkey is OK and he is "with us now", not at war. But I share your concern that the progress gauge is frozen at 24%.

p.s. In Russia the partial mobilisation will end in the next 2 weeks, but I know that some people have chosen to temporarily move to Cyprus or Dubai. This has mainly affected those working in some small commercial companies whose management has taken such a decision. As for individuals, it is difficult for me to say how many of them have chosen to move temporarily to another country. But speaking of adult game developers, the creator of A House in the Rift(for example), moved the production of his game to Cyprus with his team back in spring this year. I'm not implying anything, just information. All in all, this is a case where we urgently need a reassuring comment from Decent Monkey.
developer A House in the Rift from Russia?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I was trying to load my save in episode 2 and i got this error
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Rooms/House/Basement/basement_bedroom2.rpy", line 111, in script
return
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Rooms/House/Basement/basement_bedroom2.rpy", line 111, in script
return
File "F:\New wave\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 855, in execute
values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
File "F:\New wave\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 154, in apply_arguments
raise Exception("Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present")
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra
Mon Oct 17 19:54:28 2022
```
anyone know how to fix?
If you're talking about an error occurring after transferring a save file from the end of episode 1 to episode 2 (Ep2 v16), then see FAQ (1.1.5 & 1.1.6).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes