doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Thank you! You are a life saver bro!

Here you go. From the start of Part 1 up to the black screen right before "To Be Continued" on the Marcus Route in part 2. The only thing I didn't do is the Revenge Path. Somewhere in there should be a save at the spot you are looking for.

1080P Extra version, no mods, no cheats.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Part1: - MEGA -
Part2: - MEGA -
Part3: - MEGA -
Part4: - - MEGA -
Part 4 from both Mega and Gofile so far
you need all 4 parts
if gofile part 4 is corrupt try 1 of the other hosts

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Save Files

Here you go. From the start of Part 1 up to the black screen right before "To Be Continued" on the Marcus Route in part 2. The only thing I didn't do is the Revenge Path. Somewhere in there should be a save at the spot you are looking for.

1080P Extra version, no mods, no cheats.
I'm using the steam version because I get the error about the saves are not incompatible with current game version. Are these the 1080p version or 720p version? About to try it on the non-steam version now see if it loads up.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Same error maybe because, I have the latest version for this game on episode 2 maybe thats why i'm getting the error.
Yeah maybe. Sorry, I tried. Only thing I can suggest is searching up the rpdl torrent that's in the thread somewhere and trying with that.

jctn9

Jan 5, 2019
Still straddling the line between light and dark.

But you know, on the other hand, this is the only one of these hgame scams... that I honestly am not sure I want to ever get finished. As it is now I have no particular desire to see it finished. I just hope that he doesn't get afraid to keep advancing the story. He doesn't need to be. He's already shown that he can be creative enough and can make the additions good enough, that I don't think it really matters what point Monica is at in the narrative. She could get it all back and then end up having to retake it all back again.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I don't think Monica is asexuated 'couse at the beginning she was a pervert when casting the 2 aspiring models making them undress and sexually humiliating them... afterwards the two girls became prostitutes in the street-
I think you mistake the author's writing style for asexuality, all girls are asexual in the same way here and all men use their power to harass and fuck all the girls...
and when some girl is in charge (like Victoria or Mrs White and also Monica loved to harass the girls when she was in charge... and even Melanie would be the same if in charge

this is DM writting style!

To be honest almost all of the girls in this game are asexual and some others are kinky pervert...Victoria and Mrs White are for sure very pervert... :cool:
And there are no happy sluts in this game (not only Monica all girls are same asexual including Betty)
Again this is DM's writing style!
Not even the prostitutes in the Grand Hotel are happy when they have sex... (except Monica with Big cocks :love:)

technically there are no happy sluts in this game All girls whoring themselves either for money, or to get some advantage or because they are blackmailed

There are no happy people in this story and all the characters live in a dark world where there is no hope.:(

Monica is the hope:p and only Monica has real orgasms in this game and she cum a lot only when fucked by big black or white cocks. This is amazing for me and for her that sometime she must satisfy and relive her soul because she is having to suffer many humiliations to get her life back and she is the only one that deserves to be happy.
Monica will be the winner for sure!

Great game!
When monica makes the girls undress in their interview that is just a bitch option you can have Monica take. Just like throughout the game whenever she takes a bitch option she is cruel, rude and if she can, asserts her authority over the other person. As you said in your post she was humiliating them but she got no sexual satisfaction from it. She is no pervert. To Monica it was no different from making Julia clean the stain on the carpet that Monica deliberately put there. She does it because she enjoys the power she has to make people do what she wants.

If you compare Monica to other characters who have the opportunity to watch photoshoots or auditions their responses are much different. Alex cums in his pants in one photoshoot, Melanie has that audition organised just to have Monica lick her pussy, the fake Monica in this audition can't help herself and tries to fuck Monica, Joe jerks himself off during private shows, Ashley endlessly chases Monica throughout the game, Mrs White fucks herself with a dildo while watching photoshoots. Hope you get the point. Everyone else other than Monica get sexual pleasure from watching the various photoshoots and auditions. Monica gets none.

Your statement that all the girls in the game are asexual is just wrong. How you can claim Betty is asexual is mind boggling. She is 100% an example of a happy slut. Maybe not when carrying out Bardie's demands but has no reason to play around with Fred, Steve or the neighbour other than she just wants too.

This asexual topic has been raised before and I don't really want to get into another prolonged conversation about it. Let me just say that Monica by it's definition has acted asexual throughout the game. At no stage throughout the three episodes so far has she thought about sex or thought about another character sexually. She has shown no desire for sex. The fact she can orgasm doesn't prevent her from being asexual.

I agree that it is a great game.:)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes