hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Hi I'm actually a big fan of this game but I have to admit that I've been less and less enthusiastic since EP3 v9, the reason has already been written to us several times and I have to agree. The story goes further and further away from the main story too much by the way. Personally I don't like that I'm offered a choice and if I take the path I want I'm forced later in the game to take the path I don't want just to trigger an event which is supposedly game critical to progressing the story.
The choices you have is that you can decide whether you want to follow up specific sideroutes which are not connected to the main path, such as the nightclub, girlfriend coworker or monica houskeeper stuff. And that's enough. What's this obsession with "having more choices" ? It just overcomplicates the game and slows the progression on each route even more. Games which feature fundamentally different sub-routes such as MC dom/MC sub have an incredibly slow pacing and it's just bad to do it like this becausefor most people sub and dom is mutually exclusive.

This game features content for male doms who are into humiliation kink and lesbian sex. That's it. None offense, but if you want other content or another story play another game.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't think Monica, with her asexuality,
I don't think Monica is asexuated 'couse at the beginning she was a pervert when casting the 2 aspiring models making them undress and sexually humiliating them... afterwards the two girls became prostitutes in the street-
I think you mistake the author's writing style for asexuality, all girls are asexual in the same way here and all men use their power to harass and fuck all the girls...
and when some girl is in charge (like Victoria or Mrs White and also Monica loved to harass the girls when she was in charge... and even Melanie would be the same if in charge

this is DM writting style!

she will ever turn into a "happy slut"
To be honest almost all of the girls in this game are asexual and some others are kinky pervert...Victoria and Mrs White are for sure very pervert... :cool:
And there are no happy sluts in this game (not only Monica all girls are same asexual including Betty)
Again this is DM's writing style!
Not even the prostitutes in the Grand Hotel are happy when they have sex... (except Monica with Big cocks :love:)

technically there are no happy sluts in this game All girls whoring themselves either for money, or to get some advantage or because they are blackmailed

There are no happy people in this story and all the characters live in a dark world where there is no hope.:(

Monica is the hope:p and only Monica has real orgasms in this game and she cum a lot only when fucked by big black or white cocks. This is amazing for me and for her that sometime she must satisfy and relive her soul because she is having to suffer many humiliations to get her life back and she is the only one that deserves to be happy.
Monica will be the winner for sure!

Great game!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
5-1 saving the main passage, and 6-6 replaying with all photo sessions (except for the one that goes after the joint with Melanie, there is only the first part of it)
(i can't send pm)
Are these the pc version game saves because this file said not compatible when I start the game. I'm using the 1080p version from patron website.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Does anyone have a full game save for Episode 2 v0.9?

Lost my game save just yesterday don't want to start all over again someone please help.

My version of this game is from the patreon website it's the 1080p version if that helps.

Reactions: Paco15

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Does anyone have an updated version gamesave for episode 2 v0.9 1080p version. I'll cash app you $5 because i really want to play now instead of starting from the beginning.

Already own the steam version that's why I'm asking because game saves don't work on the steam version. And I just became a platinum level 2 patron member for this game today.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
So is everyone uploading 720p game saves? Because I really need a 1080p version full game save for episode 2 v0.9

Looks like I'm starting all over again. This really sucks and it makes me not want to play now.

Last edited:

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
start from begining (of ep2), and skip (by ctrl key, option unseen text turn to on) till progress you need. Yes, it`ll take 20-30 minutes of your time, but i cann`t predict someone has exatly saves you want.
I just need any 1080p version game save just before I get the office job please.

Getting to that point in the story took me about 1 month playing off and on.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
When I hit the ctrl key. I get the skip icon but no menu to turn on unseen text.
I've literally just finished playing through parts 1 and 2. I've also got a hoarder level habit of saving often and keeping all my saves. Sadly, however, I've got garbage rural internet with potato upload speeds. So, I'll have a zip file of saves for you if you can be patient enough for it to upload.

You'll have to go through and find what point you want the save for. I went full bitch, full corrupt route.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I've literally just finished playing through parts 1 and 2. I've also got a hoarder level habit of saving often and keeping all my saves. Sadly, however, I've got garbage rural internet with potato upload speeds. So, I'll have a zip file of saves for you if you can be patient enough for it to upload.

You'll have to go through and find what point you want the save for. I went full bitch, full corrupt route.
Thank you! You are a life saver bro!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes