sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Does anyone have any game saves for Fashion Business v2.1 version episode 2? Looking for full save on v0.9 or save right before I get the office job please.

I'm on using the 1080p version so I think 720p saves don't work.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
your text it seemed that you forgot about it
So what was it you wanted to say?
Does anyone have any game saves for Fashion Business v2.1 version episode 2? Looking for full save on v0.9 or save right before I get the office job please.

I'm on using the 1080p version so I think 720p saves don't work.
If by "office job" you mean when Monica took over the reporting department at Fashion Magazine, try this official save (fits Ep2 v16 with Bardie).

- Monica becomes Head of Reporting (3-1-LT1)

Last edited:

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
Hi guys!! Just found this game recently and its awesome. One problem though. I'm playing EP 2, and in the first footoshoot with Alex in the link fresa I can't get de 24 blue frames that appear in the top left corner. Any advice how to do it??
Thanks

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
So what was it you wanted to say?

If by "office job" you mean when Monica took over the reporting department at Fashion Magazine, try this official save (fits Ep2 v16 with Bardie).

- Monica becomes Head of Reporting (3-1-LT1)
Sorry for not being clear, I meant episode 2 when she gets the office job for the first time. Need a game save in 2.1 version anything before meeting steve or something before. I hate starting over again

And thank you for replying.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi guys!! Just found this game recently and its awesome. One problem though. I'm playing EP 2, and in the first footoshoot with Alex in the link fresa I can't get de 24 blue frames that appear in the top left corner. Any advice how to do it??
Thanks
See FAQ (1.4.3)
Sorry for not being clear, I meant episode 2 when she gets the office job for the first time. Need a game save in 2.1 version anything before meeting steve or something before. I hate starting over again

And thank you for replying.
The earliest developer's save relating to the Office storyline is
- before the charity evening (2-4-LT1) Try to use it.

Last edited:

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
no if i read right you have the patreon/steam version of eps2
and that is without bardie
eps2 from here are with bardie
and since you bought the game
i would say you legally can dl it from here or a torrent

But this version here to download is 2.1 just like the steam/patreon version that I have now.

Thought I was buying the old version on the patreon website. I'll still support the game though but it sucks, I have to start all over.

Last edited:

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Is that what I'm missing to get the games saves to work by have a different version of this game here?
I like seeing the achievements
See FAQ (1.4.3)

The earliest developer's save relating to the Office storyline is
- before the charity evening (2-4-LT1) Try to use it.
Just tried it and it still doesn't work. Is it because this version is 2.1 completed edition?

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Yes, you have missed a lot. I suggest you read FAQ , it has the answers to your questions. Pay attention to point 1.4.6
Yes, you have missed a lot. I suggest you read FAQ , it has the answers to your questions. Pay attention to point 1.4.6
Well I can't download that version so I'm stuck with 2.1 version just asking if someone had game saves in episode 2 (not episode 3) game saves in 2.1 version before getting the office job for the very 1st time.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Well I can't download that version so I'm stuck with 2.1 version just asking if someone had game saves in episode 2 (not episode 3) game saves in 2.1 version before getting the office job for the very 1st time.
And this version here on this website download is 2.1 non-steam version and game saves still say incompatible with this game version. The saves loads up but,I get that error message then have to start a new game.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
And this version here on this website download is 2.1 non-steam version and game saves still say incompatible with this game version. The saves loads up but,I get that error message then have to start a new game.
You have already been answered by vimmers. I can only confirm the same - legally download the full version of Ep2 v16 (where the character Bardie and his content is present) you can either here or on torrents. The game is banned in Steam, a "censored" version is available on the author's patreon (Ep2 v16 without Bardi's content). As for the save that doesn't load, make sure you load it to the full version of Ep2 v16 (with Bardie). There shouldn't be any incompatibility problems. at the very least, I can advise you to start a new game (Ep2 v16) and take the survey. See FAQ (1.1.5) for more details.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
You have already been answered by vimmers. I can only confirm the same - legally download the full version of Ep2 v16 (where the character Bardie and his content is present) you can either here or on torrents. The game is banned in Steam, a "censored" version is available on the author's patreon (Ep2 v16 without Bardi's content). As for the save that doesn't load, make sure you load it to the full version of Ep2 v16 (with Bardie). There shouldn't be any incompatibility problems. at the very least, I can advise you to start a new game (Ep2 v16) and take the survey. See FAQ (1.1.5) for more details.
Can I just have the link to download that version instead of wasting your time sir. Just want to get to playing this game that's all.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Can't Find the Old version of episode 2 on the patreon website only see 2.1 New Life.
You're not gettin' it, fella. These kind folks are telling you that you need to download the Episode 2 V2.1 1080P Extra V16 version here on F95 as that includes the Bardie content. This content appears to have been cut from the Patreon version, likely due to Patreon's rules.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
You're not gettin' it, fella. These kind folks are telling you that you need to download the Episode 2 V2.1 1080P Extra V16 version here on F95 as that includes the Bardie content. This content appears to have been cut from the Patreon version, likely due to Patreon's rules.
My fault because, I kept downloading the $20 patreon version. But now I see they have a $30 version so i brought that too. Plus trying to get the game saves to work on the steam version.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
My fault because, I kept downloading the $20 patreon version. But now I see they have a $30 version so i brought that too. Plus trying to get the game saves to work on the steam version.
you could also try to ask on discord
you can find a link on patreon and probably on steam
dunno about this work

also when you save your downloaded savefiles
also save them here
Win
720p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\

1080p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes