Bobo137

Aug 20, 2018
Currently I´m playing Episode 3-16. I´ve got 4 missions left:
- Home: Monica´s personal driver
- Office: philip the investor
- Office: steve the investor
- Julia: secret meeting

philips mission will lead to the end of the episode, steves mission is marked for episode 4. I can´t figure out how to start Julias mission or Freds mission. Perhaps I´m through Freds content, but why is the mission still there? And I´m definitely not through Julias content because I haven´t met her.

But most important, I can´t get to the event, when Monica gets her fashion magazine back. That´s the scene, I´m interested in most. If I´m in the office for a photoshot, there is Mr. Campbell talking to the horny photographer. Campbell tells me, I have to convince the other investors, aka Steve and Philips, before he can hold a board-meeting which he promised would be needed for firing Biff. What am I missing? If I start Episode 4, Monica is head of the fashion magazine again.

Can someone help me what to do? Or perhaps someone has a savegame for me?

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Currently I´m playing Episode 3-16. I´ve got 4 missions left:
- Home: Monica´s personal driver
There will a lot more missions in this route after

philips mission will lead to the end of the episode - it leads to continuation of quest in ep.4 as separate route (yet), after it will be done, it will lead to investors meeting in v.16 (now you can choose to give 30k or promise a service to continue main plot, just make a separate save)

steves mission is marked for episode 4.
it`s a bug. Scene is playable in ep.3. Solution is in FAQ. (and more answers too)

I can´t figure out how to start Julias mission or Freds mission. Perhaps I´m through Freds content, but why is the mission still there? And I´m definitely not through Julias content because I haven´t met her.

In v.16 Fred and Julia`s storys merged. So try to find a way to play her scenes or you won`t continue this route.

But most important, I can´t get to the event, when Monica gets her fashion magazine back. That´s the scene, I´m interested in most.

You should get Steve`s and Phillip`s agreement to be investors to get it. But to do it you should check FAQ to get Steves quests in the right order.

Can someone help me what to do? Or perhaps someone has a savegame for me?

For main plot and Julias route you can use my saves in FAQ (probably u`ll need to replay from v.14)
all you need is here FAQ

lexxxi1

Apr 22, 2019
I am at the end of episode 3, I think. Only task for me is "go to ryan's office the next day". Can someone tell me where that is/ what to do? Thank you.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I am at the end of episode 3, I think. Only task for me is "go to ryan's office the next day". Can someone tell me where that is/ what to do? Thank you.
(keyword search for Ryan).The walkthrough is not complete. Here is his studio.
scr_.jpg
Аfter Monica's last visit to Ryan in the "Office" storyline, there will be 12 more quests. Only after completing them can you consider that you have completed this storyline 100% (within the boundaries of ep3). I also suggest that you take a look at the FAQ.

Last edited:

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello
It has been along time since I played this game, and threw away my old saves t start over........

Anyway I d/l the linked games
FashionBusiness-EP1-COMPLETED1080p-pc.zip
FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc.zip

Started playing Eposode 1 (FashionBusiness-EP1-COMPLETED1080p-pc.zip). All was good until the MC's first night as a maid at her old home. When trying to sleep all I get is a black screen. you can still get to the saves and loads, so it is not like it crashed, but does not move on.

I thought of maybe the path was too long (PC) so moved it to my documents folder and shortened the folder name a bit. The problem is still there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello
It has been along time since I played this game, and threw away my old saves t start over........

Anyway I d/l the linked games
FashionBusiness-EP1-COMPLETED1080p-pc.zip
FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc.zip

Started playing Eposode 1 (FashionBusiness-EP1-COMPLETED1080p-pc.zip). All was good until the MC's first night as a maid at her old home. When trying to sleep all I get is a black screen. you can still get to the saves and loads, so it is not like it crashed, but does not move on.

I thought of maybe the path was too long (PC) so moved it to my documents folder and shortened the folder name a bit. The problem is still there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

remember also to read the FAQ.

MIDIDIDI

Nov 11, 2018
hello everyone I'm playing chapter 2.1 v16 completed extra, I get this screen all the time while playing, kindly I was wondering if anyone could help me solve the problem. thanks anyway

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hello everyone I'm playing chapter 2.1 v16 completed extra, I get this screen all the time while playing, kindly I was wondering if anyone could help me solve the problem. thanks anyway
have you ticked the update in the main menu
that's would be the only reason you see that picture i think
cos it's looks like the error when you don't have the code in episode 3
so don't update your game through main menu

and another time don't post pictures but the actual error log

MIDIDIDI

Nov 11, 2018
have you ticked the update in the main menu
that's would be the only reason you see that picture i think
cos it's looks like the error when you don't have the code in episode 3
so don't update your game through main menu

and another time don't post pictures but the actual error log
Thanks for the advice and I apologize

Reactions: wildride69

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I always play in order of version numbers, and now I'm on version 14 and I'm looking forward to this version the most because in this version there is the yacht event, and when this event was released I often read that this event is supposed to be great, so I'm really excited to see what this event will be like. But I'm still going to play the other events in this version first to keep the excitement going.

What I think is a shame is that Monica always says she needs money, but actually the money has no real meaning in the game. It would have been better if the money was always scarce, then it would have had value and Monica's actions would have been more logical.

I think I'm the only one who plays the game just to see the ending, so after I lost my save point, I started over. But that was actually pretty good because it gave me a better ending for Episode 2.

Which event have you enjoyed the most so far?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes