qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
By the way, why are there such dull pictures in the first post? For example, even the ones in my post are way hotter, at least in my opinion. Isn't the main post on the first page supposed to show the best stuff in the game to persuade people to play?

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I've edited the FAQ (1.4.26) a bit to give more clarity to those players who are considering which save file to load in Ep4 v1.
FAQ.jpg

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
By the way, why are there such dull pictures in the first post? For example, even the ones in my post are way hotter, at least in my opinion. Isn't the main post on the first page supposed to show the best stuff in the game to persuade people to play?
you can report 1st post and give moderators links to pics you wanna)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I've always been of the opinion that the pics in the OP (not just of this game, but for all games) should be good enough to whet the appetite, and to give a realistic expectation of the quality of the art in the game and the sorts of content available, but should definitely not show the very best, and should never spoil the hottest scenes.

I'm not sure that the pics in the OP for this game really do give a good idea of the content available, but at least it gives a good idea of the general quality of the art, showcases some of the major characters, and avoids too many spoilers.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
you can report 1st post and give moderators links to pics you wanna)
I think it should be discussed here first, so that everyone can propose something, and then, based on the results, choose the best (say, those pics that get more likes) and only then report to the moderators.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
seems that he missed investors meeting and butterfly photoshoot
Replay from other save with not going into basement (30k or favor)
I no longer have an old save, they were wiped out when I rebuilt my PC, I went onto the Patreon and downloaded DM's uploaded saves but their isn't one for the end of 16 just earlier so i'm going to have to play from the last save file he has.

Thanks

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I no longer have an old save, they were wiped out when I rebuilt my PC, I went onto the Patreon and downloaded DM's uploaded saves but their isn't one for the end of 16 just earlier so i'm going to have to play from the last save file he has.

Thanks
If you had not stubbornly ignored reading the FAQ you would know that there are other save files, from Ostego. ;)

001.jpg

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Bobo137

Aug 20, 2018
all you need is here FAQ
Thank you for your help!

Before I asked my question, I spent several hours reading in this forum. I read the wiki on episode 3, but it seems incomplete, not including the end of episode 3, stopping at 3.11.

I found the FAQ and read them. But probably I didn´t read them thorougly enough. So I´ll do it again.

> There will a lot more missions in this route after

There were a lot of missions, marked with the same text in the missionlog. And some of these were available after other missions were done by me. So I guess, the story with Fred will continue after I get done the other missions left.

>(now you can choose to give 30k or promise a service to continue main plot, just make a separate save)

Ah, ok. That was probably the point, where I lost track. I did´t promise service and ended in the "will be continued in Ep. 4" ending.

Aaaand it worked, I´m back on track.

Thank you very much!

Bobo137

Aug 20, 2018
sounds like you haven't played eps2
Yes, I did. I meant, she did´nd be in the guestroom "afternoon".

Bobo137
was it helpfull?
Yes, it was helpful. Thank you again.

After giving the promise Julia was in the guestroom and I could end the Juliaplotline for 3.16

But then I ran into this:

"Q: I have no access to the new quests of the storyline "Office" (Ep3 v16) - meeting of investors and the new photo shoot and my Monica can not talk to Steve about the investment in the magazine (a message appears that the continuation of this quest will be in Ep4).

A: This is a bug from Ep3 v16, but it only occurs in players who did not have Steve's storyline quests from v15 (specifically, the Tiffany's gift quest and earlier) completed at the start of v16 events. Current solution: You will need to load an earlier save from a previous version. Then your Monica in v16 must first negotiate with Steve about investing in the magazine (after that the Office storyline will unlock), and then you can complete the Tiffany's quest and the Uniform event."

Ok. That´s frustrating, I have to start from 3.15. What do we say to the god of death: Not today.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Yes, I know the first picture is Steve's office, but how do I get to that scene?

And does the shareholders meeting take place during the yacht scene?

I haven't played the yacht scene yet.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
just unlock all gallery with mod
Thanks, but I don't like to play with cheats unless they are part of the game, like clicking the picture in Monica's room.
use this advice #26,914 to see the action
just set it back to false after
Thanks, I will play the yacht event and if it is still not unlocked after that I will take your advice and try it.

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes