qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Which event have you enjoyed the most so far?
Among all episodes I think the best events (not in a particular order) are
1. the yacht photoshoot (and the following stuff inside the yacht),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2.the succubus photoshoot,
3. the doll event with Tiffany
4. those two photoshoots with hats (the old one in the dark and the newer one where Monica was full of toys). Not a huge fan of the last photoshoot with wings.
Also I liked the old event at Shiny Hole where Monica competed with that other dancer. I forgot her name.
Oh, yeah, Marcus' event was also funny, but it was so much time ago I kinda forgot about it.

Well, if you think about it, there were quite a few really exceptional events in the game. More than in any other game I have played.
It is kind of sad that the game is struggling now. You can see it even now - one month has passed since the last update and there is no single spoiler. Considering the previous developing cycles, I think it is safe to say there is no development (or almost none) of the game in the first month between updates. I wonder how good the game might have been if Decent Monkey has worked on it full time, without any distraction, such as Milf of Sunville and other stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851 and Ostego

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
4. those two photoshoots with hats (the old one in the dark and the newer one where Monica was full of toys). Not a huge fan of the last photoshoot with wings.
Also I liked the old event at Shiny Hole where Monica competed with that other dancer. I forgot her name.
Oh, yeah, Marcus' event was also funny, but it was so much time ago I kinda forgot about it.
What about new Phillip`s quest? I liked 1st day of it.

Reactions: Stan5851

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
What about new Phillip`s quest? I liked 1st day of it.
It was good, but kind of failed to live up to the hype. I mean we'd been waiting for it for more than a year, I think, and the expectations were huge. The event itself was just not good enough to satisfy them.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Kebabman 20% discount from ep4v1
It was good, but kind of failed to live up to the hype. I mean we'd been waiting for it for more than a year, I think, and the expectations were huge. The event itself was just not good enough to satisfy them.
I don't agree with you there. For me personally, days 0 and 1 of Monica in Philip's basement were great. The beginning of the quest in Philip's basement was delicious, and the main difficulty here is that this high bar must be maintained on all subsequent days of Monica's ministry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: spenk and Ostego

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

Well, if you think about it, there were quite a few really exceptional events in the game. More than in any other game I have played.
It is kind of sad that the game is struggling now. You can see it even now - one month has passed since the last update and there is no single spoiler. Considering the previous developing cycles, I think it is safe to say there is no development (or almost none) of the game in the first month between updates. I wonder how good the game might have been if Decent Monkey has worked on it full time, without any destruction, such as Milf of Sunville and other stuff.
Where is the jail sex?!?

I think this jail scenario should be explored more.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If players read point 1.4.23 (FAQ) and everything below, they already know that Philip's quest is not the end of episode 3 - it is, according to information from the developer, a regular (albeit large) quest, fully integrated (in the future) into the main storyline "Office". I'm not talking now about our speculation about what might happen if Monica doesn't score 100 points during her ministry.

Last edited:

MIDIDIDI

Nov 11, 2018
hello all, how are you hope good, i'm playing episode number 2, i was wondering if there was a way to change the relationship status with melanie in good relationship with some tricks. thanks anyway

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hello all, how are you hope good, i'm playing episode number 2, i was wondering if there was a way to change the relationship status with melanie in good relationship with some tricks. thanks anyway
looking at my own saves there are to many instances with melanie
to know which one you shall change
so i will say no

Reactions: wildride69

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Smth new from DM) Weekly reports with text)

1686244162537.png
Weekly Report

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?

PROGRESS STATUS

After releasing version 4 v1, I immediately got to work on the next update. The result is 9 exciting scenes, full of intrigue and adventure!

In the new update, Monica will face trials in Phillip's mysterious basement, have a meeting with Grace, and experience an unexpected twist in her relationship with Ralph. She will be faced with increasingly difficult decisions that will significantly impact her life. Some of these decisions will bring story arcs to a close.

And some happy news: our team has gained a new French translator! That's cause for joy! We hope to find a German translator soon, but for now we are still searching...

In the meantime, my team and I are working hard on the new update to make sure it's ready by the planned release date.

And, of course, I want to thank all the players supporting this project!

I’m deeply grateful for all of you!

See you all in next Weekly Report!

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
In the meantime, my team and I are working hard on the new update to make sure it's ready by the planned release date.
I wonder how big the actual team is and who is responsible for what. It's like Decent Monkey and translators and that's it, or there are some other people who are writing the plot, rendering the pictures and so on.
Smth new from DM) Weekly reports)
For it to be a weekly update there must be other weekly reports that happen, well, every week.)) Are we going to see reports every week from now on? For some reason I doubt that.)

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I asked him multiple times, that it would be much more followers friendly with such posts. So i hope it`s new standart)
Yeah, it is one of the problems. Decent Monkey produces a lot of renders and some amazing events from time to time, but he doesn't work with his audience on Patreon at all. He sure can learn from some other developers.
I remember he said that he doesn't like other people influencing the development of his game and he always does it his way, but I strongly believe that if he did more spoilers that are consistent (let's say weekly), some voting posts or polls (like two times a month) where his patrons could influence the future events of the game (for example, choosing outfits for Monica and which events are goint to be in the next update and which not and so on), maybe even some development journals, he would have much more patrons. Obviously, it needs to be done consistenly over some extended period of time to produce results, that is to attact patrons. One or two times won't do much. For now, there is no reason to be a patron, except to download a new version, and since it is pirated constantly, people can get it somewhere else without becoming patrons. As a result, few people become new patrons.
Of course, it can be a drag, but if Decent Monkey really has an actual team, he can delegate it to someone else, if he doesn't want to do it himself.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
What happened to Bif? When I finished Episode 3 V.16, Monica was going into Philips basement. I start Episode 4, no basement and no Bif.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
When I finished Episode 3 V.16, Monica was going into Philips basement. I start Episode 4, no basement and no Bif.
See FAQ 1.4.27
01.jpg
What happened to Bif?
He was fired as director of the magazine and reassigned to the rank and file. If Monica does everything she promised Mr. Campbell, she can deal with him permanently in the near future. What exactly the procedure will look like, where Biff gets a knee to the ass and flies out of the office with his face on the pavement, I don't know yet, but I'm willing to wait a little while for that bright moment to come.)
Replay from other save with not going into basement (30k or favor)
This will not make Biff show up. If the player has been through the entire Office storyline, Biff was fired as head of the magazine back in ep3 v16 (investors meeting).

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker and EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes