Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I didn't say anything about Betty wanting Julia. I was talking about Betty turning Julia against Monica. That's something completely different.
What's the point if Julia's branch has been going on for an extremely long time and we still haven't seen a hint of an end to it. It seems to me, if it is going to have an ending at all, it is necessary at least not to break what has already been built (Julia's love for Monica).

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
What's the point if Julia's branch has been going on for an extremely long time and we still haven't seen a hint of an end to it. It seems to me, if it is going to have an ending at all, it is necessary at least not to break what has already been built (Julia's love for Monica).
But does Julia really love Monica? She doesn't actually treat Monica very well. She may just be obsessed with Monica. In that case, Betty turning Julia against Monica doesn't necessarily break how things are between them. It would just put Monica at even more of a disadvantage with Julia.

Even if things were to stay exactly the same between Julia and Monica, I don't think that the ending of that storyline is that they sail off into the sunset together, happily in love forever. I think the game has been setting up a much less pleasant (for Monica) ending to the Julia story. And if that does happen to be true, then Betty turning Julia against Monica wouldn't have to mess that up in any way. It could even help move it along.

Reactions: afterlights

patiq1453

Mar 15, 2018
Grup sekse bu kadar yeter. Hayal dünyanız grup seksten mi ibaret?
From now on, collect financial aid from those who like your group sex dreams.
2 months results? again garbage like group sex rape

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But does Julia really love Monica? She doesn't actually treat Monica very well. She may just be obsessed with Monica. In that case, Betty turning Julia against Monica doesn't necessarily break how things are between them. It would just put Monica at even more of a disadvantage with Julia.

Even if things were to stay exactly the same between Julia and Monica, I don't think that the ending of that storyline is that they sail off into the sunset together, happily in love forever. I think the game has been setting up a much less pleasant (for Monica) ending to the Julia story. And if that does happen to be true, then Betty turning Julia against Monica wouldn't have to mess that up in any way. It could even help move it along.
Personally, I have no interest in Monica being at a disadvantage to Julia. So it's a matter of each player's personal priorities. As for me, I would have finished Julia's branch a long time ago because it's too drawn out (written about it more than once). I'm only going through it to see the denouement with the documents, and I have no illusions about that. Julia is not someone I'm attracted to in any way. So the sooner her branch is over, the better (and the dev. will have will have more time for other, more interesting storylines).

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
For example? Havn`t see atleast one. Beside some noises in video scenes.
I see that no one is reporting errors on patreon and discord, so the problem is in my last save. It took a while to find a solution:(.

my save v.3.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

save after loading v.4.00

After a visit to the bathroom one of the dead fish also disappeared:confused:

I was able to get around this problem and continue the game, but the errors with aasets are repeated in different places so I had to go back to the previous version and make a new save.

So guys when the hero appears remember to load the game from the save:

1700075008167.jpeg
or
1700075031810.jpeg

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes