al.po

Oct 18, 2021
Hello everyone!

I’m thrilled to introduce the latest regular update for the game “Fashion Business“!

This update, as always, has been crafted with a lot of effort and creativity.

It includes over 1900 images and plenty of cool, hot animations.

In this update, I’m excited to present a new feature: the ability to manually change camera angles during cinematic animations. I believe this enhances the immersion in the H-scenes and adds more emotion.

I hope you’ll appreciate this new addition. If you like it, I plan to implement this feature in previous updates as well.

What’s new:

• Office: The continuation of the husband casting. Who will be the next candidate? (hot photo session, animated scene, extra content)
  • Home: The good housewife and caring neighbor. What has Fred prepared for Monica? (big hot animated scene)
  • Julia: What do Julia and Betty have in common? A plot behind Monica’s back (animated scenes, extra content)
  • Falling Path: Marketing lessons for Monica (hot scenes, animations, extra content)
  • Philip: Continuing the contract with Philip (big scene, animations, extra content)

With this update, the game is moving to a newer version of the Ren’Py engine, 7.6.3.

Due to this, there will be no update code this time, as the updated full game distribution is required to play.

I’m deeply grateful to everyone who supports me in this long and challenging journey of creating “Fashion Business”!

Your support helps the project grow and gradually move towards completion.

Enjoy the Game!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Just started playing through the v4. update and all I can say right now is that the Philip basement scene is awesome! :)

p.s. morally we were already prepared for this very thing, as the spoiler was broken down into its components, and the possible scene was thoroughly discussed by us (on the previous pages). But now I can definitely say that the realization of this scene turned out to be very worthy. (y) And while I'm in favor of the emphasis on harsh punishments (hard flogging, bondage, and similar BDSM stuff), I can say that so far this is one of the best scenes in this big Basement quest (imo). Haven't seen the rest of the scenes yet.
As i can predict - it will be bukkake scene.
But better that than champagne and pancakes. Although it would be more correct to call it gokkun + bukkake.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21122121
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes