Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
We don't know. I think it is a bit of a placeholder until he does his ep2 update.

Stan5851 second question about this. How many does it take to be added to the FAQ?
As they say in my country, "God loves a trinity". If the answer is vague, the clue is number 3.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah nothing vague about the quote in your post. You clearly think you are god.;)
But if we leave the jokes aside for a moment and address the meaning of the phrase, in a non-religious sense it means roughly the following: People will say this when they are expecting a third event to happen — or when they hope the third time for something will be the charm. ;)

Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
But if we leave the jokes aside for a moment and address the meaning of the phrase, in a non-religious sense it means roughly the following: People will say this when they are expecting a third event to happen — or when they hope the third time for something will be the charm. ;)
I understood what you were saying. I was more joking about you explaining or hinting at the meaning of your quote when there was no need too. It was clear as day what it meant. And I did learn something. The rule of three questions. Had no idea you even had a criteria for questions making it into the FAQ.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I understood what you were saying. I was more joking about you explaining or hinting at the meaning of your quote when there was no need too. It was clear as day what it meant. And I did learn something. The rule of three questions. Had no idea you even had a criteria for questions making it into the FAQ.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
I have to do photoshoot in pink dress in episode 2.
Have done it once but now whenever I go to Melanie she asks me to complete my pending shoots.
I never get the option to do it whenever I talk with Alex the photographer.
What's the problem, anyone???

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Have done it once but now whenever I go to Melanie she asks me to complete my pending shoots.
Most photoshoots in ep.2 must be done twice to see all poses (seen one will be shown as arrows with dots)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
read FAQ 1.4.3
and you can only do a photoshoot a week

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes