Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i have the scrappy's gallery mod downloaded from the start, u think thats causing the problem?
I put this in the FAQ for a reason.
sCRAPpy.jpg
You can use the mod to view scenes (In addition, some scenes in the mod are simply missing and can only be opened by yourself), but you can't play with scrappy mod, it will break your game.

Reactions: vimmers

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I put this in the FAQ for a reason.
View attachment 3341459
You can use the mod to view some scenes (In addition, many scenes in the mod are simply missing and can only be opened by yourself), but you can't play with scrappy mod, it will break your game.
rzkr there is another way to open gallery - by editing achievments.rpy (all info you can find in OP, by Vimmers post) it works 100% . Without any bugs. At all. Totally.

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i have the scrappy's gallery mod downloaded from the start, u think thats causing the problem?
not sure what you mean from start
but scrappy's mod was removed from OP = first post or start post
long time ago cos it bugged the game
so either it's over a year ago you downloaded the game and mod
or you have searched for it

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
So this English celebrity Sophie Alice Bexter from a few years ago recently came back into my awareness. In my opinion she is the best real life version of our girl I have ever seen. This is her biggest hit.

When she leans into that judge she so looks like Monica.

Another of her hits has her in the second half of the video sporting a very similar haircut to one that Monica has throughout the game.

If anyone can point out a better real life version of Monica please post it.

In the meantime this video is how I imagine the fitness trainers regular sessions go.;) Enjoy.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So this English celebrity Sophie Alice Bexter from a few years ago recently came back into my awareness. In my opinion she is the best real life version of our girl I have ever seen.
I always thought so. #27,175
Welcome to our Elite club. ;)

p.s. The only thing I would argue with is her biggest hit. Personally, for me, Sophie's biggest hit is :)

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm on day 4 and I think I'm finally getting used to the mechanics of the game, the only annoying thing is that the dialogues get cut off and you have to select 'talk' again to continue the chat with the same person :cautious:. So far I still have 100 million (I don't know why yet, but the game keep showing me the money), and the game is very funny.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm on day 4 and I think I'm finally getting used to the mechanics of the game, the only annoying thing is that the dialogues get cut off and you have to select 'talk' again to continue the chat with the same person :cautious:. So far I still have 100 million (I don't know why yet, but the game keep showing me the money), and the game is very funny.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
i hope you can fight through ep1+half of ep2 - mechanic there 6 years old and hard for new players. but after all will become tastier

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
i hope you can fight through ep1+half of ep2 - mechanic there 6 years old and hard for new players. but after all will become tastier
I don't know if I'll be that patient, Doge :unsure: ...
There are other games that are split into two parts, but this one is split into four. I don't know anything about programming, but if the map and the characters are the same, it should all be compressed into one game.

Reactions: Ghostkingraz

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I don't know if I'll be that patient, Doge :unsure: ...
There are other games that are split into two parts, but this one is split into four. I don't know anything about programming, but if the map and the characters are the same, it should all be compressed into one game.
renpy will die in hell - 2-3 ep. ~20gb. each. 100k pics each. thousands of videos. each.

ep. 1 is like small prologue for game. just setting up story.

it`s more tech problem for game engine than game one

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
renpy will die in hell - 2-3 ep. ~20gb. each. 100k pics each. thousands of videos. each.

ep. 1 is like small prologue for game. just setting up story.

it`s more tech problem for game engine than game one
Yes, I suspected that Renpy was the culprit, not that the game had a large download size. If you've ever pirated a game with over 50 GB, it can be compressed and downloaded in multiple parts, then merged and installed as a single game.
Surely Renpy is for simpler things, and as you say, it explodes into a thousand pieces after a certain limit :LUL:.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yes, I suspected that Renpy was the culprit, not that the game had a large download size. If you've ever pirated a game with over 50 GB, it can be compressed and downloaded in multiple parts, then merged and installed as a single game.
Surely Renpy is for simpler things, and as you say, it explodes into a thousand pieces after a certain limit :LUL:.
even windows itself stuck if you wanna see pics folder.

Reactions: Nirazul and EraRamp

takuara07

Apr 14, 2020
i advice you to read the FAQ 1.4.3
and generally read FAQ
also you can't do both photoshoot and Steve's task in same week
aka 1 photoshoot a week or 1 Steve's task a week
Hi, thanks for the help but I'm still stuck in the same place. She can't even talk to Steve. Did I make a mistake somewhere?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes