vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi, thanks for the help but I'm still stuck in the same place. She can't even talk to Steve. Did I make a mistake somewhere?
upload your save and i or another look at it
cos you shouldn't be stuck if you have the red dress
also if you use a compressed game something can have went wrong in the process

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
renpy will die in hell - 2-3 ep. ~20gb. each. 100k pics each. thousands of videos. each.

ep. 1 is like small prologue for game. just setting up story.

it`s more tech problem for game engine than game one
No one is arguing that FB has a huge amount of content, renders and animations, but where did you get those numbers from? I'm looking at my Ep2 v16 and Ep3 v16 folders and this is what I get:

Ep2 v16 - the total size of the unpacked game = 10.2 Gb (excluding the folder "saves"), the folder with renders (even if you do not separate such things as overlay images, backgrounds, etc.) total = 27422 images with a total weight of 8.12 Gb Folder with animations (849 pieces) weighs about 1.9Gb

Ep3 v16 - the total size of the unpacked game ~ 16,4 Gb (excluding the folder "saves"), folder with renders (all, without division into types) - 37567 renders size = 11,8 Gb, folder with animations (804 pieces) and 4,30 Gb.

DM intelligently split the game into parts when necessary, so that the imperfect RenPy could cope with such large amounts of data. So the game is still gigantic in terms of content (renders and animation), but still not such a monster as you write. ;)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
No one is arguing that FB has a huge amount of content, renders and animations, but where did you get those numbers from? I'm looking at my Ep2 v16 and Ep3 v16 folders and this is what I get:

Ep2 v16 - the total size of the unpacked game = 10.2 Gb (excluding the folder "saves"), the folder with renders (even if you do not separate such things as overlay images, backgrounds, etc.) total = 27422 images with a total weight of 8.12 Gb Folder with animations (849 pieces) weighs about 1.9Gb

Ep3 v16 - the total size of the unpacked game ~ 16,4 Gb (excluding the folder "saves"), folder with renders (all, without division into types) - 37567 renders size = 11,8 Gb, folder with animations (804 pieces) and 4,30 Gb.

DM intelligently split the game into parts when necessary, so that the imperfect RenPy could cope with such large amounts of data. So the game is still gigantic in terms of content (renders and animation), but still not such a monster as you write. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I hope Melanie gets mind broken and enjoys her humiliation slowly, it'd be a nice contrast with Monica who remains headstrong and gets her place back as a pyrrhic victory
I, on the other hand, am hoping for at least one ending in which both Monica and Melanie triumph over Victoria. As I've already said more than once in this thread, if it weren't for Marcus, Victoria would never have had a chance against either of them, and especially not Melanie.

But I'm also okay with an alternate ending in which Victoria achieves a permanent win over both of them.

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But I'm also okay with an alternate ending in which Victoria achieves a permanent win over both of them.
That little shit doesn't deserve to win like that. And while I can still sacrifice Melanie for an alternate ending like this, in Monica's case, let Victoria go fuck herself. (imo)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vireker and EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
That little shit doesn't deserve to win like that. And while I can still sacrifice Melanie for an alternate ending like this, in Monica's case, let Victoria go fuck herself. (imo)
That sounds like some of Ostego's "Hyperbolization"

Just for clarification "Hyperbolization" is some kind of mathamatics theorem. But it's okay we all knew he meant hyperbole.;)

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Btw according to ppl who tells that game is dead and it was worst update.

Bad games havn`t got such reviews :KEK:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
That sounds like some of Ostego's "Hyperbolization"

Just for clarification "Hyperbolization" is some kind of mathamatics theorem. But it's okay we all knew he meant hyperbole.;)
There are two nuances here.
1st - you are right and such a theorem really exists.
2nd - in Russian, there is a separate term "hyperbolisation" (from the Greek word "hyperbole" which means "exaggeration") and it means the famous artistic technique known as hyperbolisation/hyperbolize (and all that Ostego wrote under the spoiler). That said, there is also the hyperbolisation theorem, with exactly the same spelling of the word. Anyway, it's just linguistic peculiarities in the meaning/spelling of the same term/word within English and Russian. ;)

As for my opinion on a possible Victoria win, I wasn't trying to exaggerate anything, I really wouldn't mind seeing a hot alternate ending where Melanie, say, finally becomes Victoria's personal slave after going through the whole "transformation". But at the same time, I'm totally against that little blonde bitch defeating Monica. And yes, as I've written many times before, I'd like to see a final ending where Monica and Melanie defeat Victoria and she gets what she deserves for everything she's done :devilish:(and that would be canon to me).

Last edited:

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
So the new update... maybe im stupid what are the changes in the Shining Hole i don´t see any new content there?

Nov 4, 2023
I don't think that Melanie is in any way enjoying her time with Victoria. She does what Victoria asks for the same reason Monica puts up with what she does. To avoid Marcus and the farm. Which of the tasks given to Melanie by Victoria do you think she has secretly enjoyed the most?
1) Being fucked with a dildo by Victoria
2) Living with Alex
3) Having a rose shoved in her arse while restrained in Vic's table
4) Drinking Victoria's piss
5) Drinking all the girl friends piss
6) Shoving multiple items in her arse for another of Vic's games
7) Being made to fuck the fitness coach
8) Being made to fuck Dick and that other personal trainer
9) Doing the wedding photoshoot
10) Getting a tattoo and piercing that she didn't want

I don't see her enjoying any of the time she has shared with Victoria. But after the last couple of Fred scenes, anything is possible.
With Fred? Mmm, I don't remember Melanie dating Fred, maybe you meant Marcus? Show me in which part of which season was it)? Maybe I missed something). And send me a save if you have any left)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes