Flatearther2077

Nov 9, 2021
Might be silly question, but is there a non-sandbox version of this game? I just want to experience the story and choices without having to navigate around.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Might be silly question, but is there a non-sandbox version of this game? I just want to experience the story and choices without having to navigate around.
no and the game consist of 4 separate episodes
so if you don't wanna play just use my gallery mod found in OP

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
no and the game consist of 4 separate episodes
so if you don't wanna play just use my gallery mod found in OP
btw, "achievements.rpy" code changed in 4.04 already (lines added in the end). Slowpoked to say it:giggle:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
and i edited my post on
Last edited: Jan 30, 2024 :)
i`m about that this additional lines appeared in 4.04. But it`s not actual anymore (cuz who has 4.04 client now). Just little offtopic.

Btw DM`s "side" projects moved to renpy 8+.

Nov 4, 2023
The problem is that DM (unlike Tess) doesn't give us even vague hints as to what the multiple endings of FB might be, so at this point we can't even speculate what it will be. As for Monica, I think we're still in for events where Vika will focus on her specifically, or maybe both of them at once. Speaking of which, I still don't understand why Melanie never fucked Monica with a strapon (and vice versa). It would seem like an obvious thing to do, given Victoria's bachelorette parties.

But the karma regarding Victoria has to work (IMO), and I'm not talking about the revenge path (where, obviously, it's Victoria that Monica will send to the Farm instead), but the main plot of the game. In Victoria's case (as I see it) there can be at least 2 possible endings. In the first case, Victoria successfully carries out the mysterious plan that her Master (Philip) has assigned to her. Perhaps she gets a personal slave (Melanie) who is practically her de facto already. And in the second ending, Monica and Melanie get out of the situation by brutally punishing Vika, who after that will no longer be able to blackmail them.

After all, Melanie is a rich girl and can always hire a couple of tough guys to kidnap Vika and take her to some abandoned place, where Monica and Melanie can film her, mock her and decide her fate. :sneaky:
Melanie visited Marcus's farm and she has a tattoo of ranch 218 on her neck, if you carefully played the plot of the second part, then you should remember this episode. Since Melanie de facto made Victoria her Mistress, then most likely she was also trained by a woman). I also admit that Melanin has some tendency to deviant behavior, primarily humiliation, since she willingly agrees to all of Victoria's bullying, then maybe she even likes it, but she is afraid to show it so as not to be condemned in the eyes of the modeling industry and her entourage

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Melanie visited Marcus's farm and she has a tattoo of ranch 218 on her neck, if you carefully played the plot of the second part, then you should remember this episode. Since Melanie de facto made Victoria her Mistress, then most likely she was also trained by a woman). I also admit that Melanin has some tendency to deviant behavior, primarily humiliation, since she willingly agrees to all of Victoria's bullying, then maybe she even likes it, but she is afraid to show it so as not to be condemned in the eyes of the modeling industry and her entourage
I don't think that Melanie is in any way enjoying her time with Victoria. She does what Victoria asks for the same reason Monica puts up with what she does. To avoid Marcus and the farm. Which of the tasks given to Melanie by Victoria do you think she has secretly enjoyed the most?
1) Being fucked with a dildo by Victoria
2) Living with Alex
3) Having a rose shoved in her arse while restrained in Vic's table
4) Drinking Victoria's piss
5) Drinking all the girl friends piss
6) Shoving multiple items in her arse for another of Vic's games
7) Being made to fuck the fitness coach
8) Being made to fuck Dick and that other personal trainer
9) Doing the wedding photoshoot
10) Getting a tattoo and piercing that she didn't want

I don't see her enjoying any of the time she has shared with Victoria. But after the last couple of Fred scenes, anything is possible.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't think that Melanie is in any way enjoying her time with Victoria. She does what Victoria asks for the same reason Monica puts up with what she does. To avoid Marcus and the farm. Which of the tasks given to Melanie by Victoria do you think she has secretly enjoyed the most?
1) Being fucked with a dildo by Victoria
2) Living with Alex
3) Having a rose shoved in her arse while restrained in Vic's table
4) Drinking Victoria's piss
5) Drinking all the girl friends piss
6) Shoving multiple items in her arse for another of Vic's games
7) Being made to fuck the fitness coach
8) Being made to fuck Dick and that other personal trainer
9) Doing the wedding photoshoot
10) Getting a tattoo and piercing that she didn't want

I don't see her enjoying any of the time she has shared with Victoria. But after the last couple of Fred scenes, anything is possible.
Absolutely. What's more, there's no hint yet that Melanie might like any of this. So yeah, she's driven by fear of Marcus and the Farm. And then there's Melanie's eyes, which never lie. That Universal longing and doom in her beautiful eyes (not just in this scene) clearly tells us how she really feels...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
if you carefully played the plot of the second part.
you should replay it by yourself, total misunderstanding of events ingame.

Furthermore - if you open quest files (game code) you`ll see a lot of comments according to events (scenario) and Melanie in them only fake her willing about Victoria`s tasks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes