RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NOTE: this is the 1080p version.

Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.4
Size: 8754M
SHA1SUM: f16796901b829f87eb6d6819d2e4ce8099f36eec
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
In Episode 2, the stranger's blowjob option does not appear. I did not have it at all, I did not refuse it, I know that there may be a bug because of this. How do I fix this? In the first passage of the norms, everything was, this time such garbage.
I have the same problem
in the Event list I got the quest to go for the last BJ from the stranger but when Monica is in the haley with the Stranger the option won't show up

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
can someone please help with the links to download v6 Extra ? It doesn't seem to work from v5 (where my last save is) directly to v7...

Last edited:

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
Stan5851 said:
... then players wonder why game developers shut down their projects...
it is not possible to control it. the developer needs to look for other ways to monetize.
For example, include the game advertisements if it is received for free..

з.ы. how many times users have viewed this thread, it would be possible to advertise here, give part to the site, part to developers .. maybe 15/85 %..

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
it is not possible to control it. the developer needs to look for other ways to monetize.
For example, include the game advertisements if it is received for free..

з.ы. how many times users have viewed this thread, it would be possible to advertise here, give part to the site, part to developers .. maybe 15/85 %..
3. ... Will not happen.

And since DM already lost his major source of income with the Steam ban, pirating the extra version so early isn't helpful. Well, can't be helped.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes