EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I can understand why it's banned. 2nd Episode is really messed up, the humiliations, rape, sexual harassment, slavery, and the way an illegal immigrant is treated. any person, especially a woman with self respect would instantly get offended. Some might not take it personally, but nowadays people take everything personally and take actions. So no wonder why it's banned.
Bardie was removed from the game. All the rest of the content was legal, so the game and allowed to sell in Steam. But in the future, apparently some manager decided that Bardi returned to the game and therefore he banned her. All that is written in your message is not related to the ban game in the Steam

Last edited:

boobthief

May 25, 2017
On the positive side, this update will really please the John and Greta fan out there.

Good that it also catered to all the rest of us who insist on wearing our lover's pants on our heads whenever we're getting down! :oops:

"Hey, stop laughing at my sexy pants hat!"

• Haha
Reactions: agn25 and EraRamp

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I need to play v5 and v6 and then v7 or v7 is the Newest episode 3?
Episode 3 v7 is the newest. Version 1080 or extra have some extra pics so normal I should play this and you can play only further with the next update from the 1080 (with the 720 you miss pics and choices).

Save when you have a choice when you look in the gallery you can see if the choice play a gallery pic free. You need the saves to load it and choose another choice to play other possible pics for the gallery free.

The newest version are enough the old versions are in the newest version include.

Reactions: SebeX

SebeX

Sep 19, 2018
Episode 3 v7 is the newest. Version 1080 or extra have some extra pics so normal I should play this and you can play only further with the next update from the 1080 (with the 720 you miss pics and choices).

Save when you have a choice when you look in the gallery you can see if the choice play a gallery pic free. You need the saves to load it and choose another choice to play other possible pics for the gallery free.

The newest version are enough the old versions are in the newest version include.
Thanks broo!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But this game is anything but vanilla.
I didn't think this picture would be needed.
276a3ec964c67572ef9213ebc54dbd9a.jpg
Is it normal that all new scenes of V7 are blocked in gallery? I can see them but i can't select them. Even after start a new game
I think this is a problem. I had the same situation on my second playthrough of version 7 (in the original playthrough my Monica does not prostitute herself). In the gallery, all the scenes Ep3 v1 - Ep3 v6 are still playable, but all the scenes from version 7 (even after passing them!) don't open. Probably have to write to the developer or someone who knows about it.

In reality, the entire game gallery opens peristent file with the corresponding entries, while editing Achievments.rpy does not give anything, it is self-deception. After the corrections made to Achievments.rpy , the gallery icons become visible to the player, but they cannot be clicked on (nothing happens).

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and Echbert
Apr 21, 2019
I didn't think this picture would be needed.
View attachment 1463142

I think this is a problem. I had the same situation on my second playthrough of version 7 (in the original playthrough my Monica does not prostitute herself). In the gallery, all the scenes Ep3 v1 - Ep3 v6 are still playable, but all the scenes from version 7 (even after passing them!) don't open. Probably have to write to the developer or someone who knows about it.

In reality, the entire game gallery opens peristant file with the corresponding entries, while editing Achievments.rpy does not give anything, it is self-defeating. After the corrections made to Achievments.rpy , the gallery icons become visible to the player, but they cannot be clicked on (nothing happens). The oddity is different. Why during the fair playthrough of the game no corresponding entry is made (apparently) in the persistent file and the desired game gallery scene from version 7 is not opened..
I tried to delete persistent file to see what happened. I thought that normaly all scenes from gallery will be blocked. But it was the same thing. All scenes are available instead of v7's scenes. Strange.

Reactions: Echbert

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I tried to delete persistent file to see what happened. I thought that normaly all scenes from gallery will be blocked. But it was the same thing. All scenes are available instead of v7's scenes. Strange.
It probably didn't happen because you didn't delete both persistent files. One is located here
C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\ and the other copy of the file is stored here \FashionBusiness-EP3-v7-Extra-pc\game\saves\

Apr 21, 2019
It probably didn't happen because you didn't delete both persistent files. One is located here
C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\ and the other copy of the file is stored in the save folder in the directory where the game is unpacked (installed).
I didn't know about the save folder in the game directory. Thank you for the info. But after deleting both persistent files it's still the same. Only V7's scenes are blocked. Any chance someone upload their persistent file for my test please.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes