Apr 21, 2019
It probably didn't happen because you didn't delete both persistent files. One is located here
C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\ and the other copy of the file is stored here \FashionBusiness-EP3-v7-Extra-pc\game\saves\
I actually start to think that this might be a bug made by dev. Because i was never playing FB by myself. I always used a gallery fonction and it worked fine.

Reactions: Echbert

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v7 Extra 1080p] [DecentMonkey] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 8.51 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.40 GB
- - - - -

Original Mac Size: 8.50 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I have the same thing, so you are not alone. Probably some kind of bug inside the game. If it's a massive problem for a lot of players, a patch will probably be released with a fix.
is this happening to ppl who have unlocked the scenes normally? if not then it could signal a change in the way scenes are unlocked code wise.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
After watching two events, with Claire and Mommy, I am telling you - it was worth waiting for such an uninteresting update.

SohamX

Mar 30, 2020
Why there's no android link of ep-2? And there no android link of ep-3 vr-0.7. Most of the players play these games on android phones, be it a official or unofficial port versions. Really sad to see these great games aren't playable on android. ☹

Please if you can, make android versions too. And release them as the same time as other public release. So that most players can enjoy good games and support the creators. Waiting for android releases.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I lost all my save files.... so this is a god send however there are loads of saves files. Is there a guide as to when the save files are from I think I was part way through ep3 v5.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I lost all my save files.... so this is a god send however there are loads of saves files. Is there a guide as to when the save files are from I think I was part way through ep3 v5.
Yes. All saves have hints (in the text file in the archive) describing to which point (scene) of the game the loading of this save will lead.
is this happening to ppl who have unlocked the scenes normally? if not then it could signal a change in the way scenes are unlocked code wise.
I can't speak for all people, but I personally have a problem with not unlocking gallery scenes (v7) when playing the game normally (not cheating).
Will there be a v8 or is this the last update of Episode 3?
You have to ask the developer (DM) about that. We can only speculate. The previous splitting of episode 2 into 2 parts was a forced measure (the size of the distribution reached 10 GB and the developer decided to continue the release of Episode 2 by making it split). Later on, episode 2 part 2 was renamed to Episode 3: The Crossroads. And the first part of episode 2 (completed) became Episode 2: New Life. (Ep 2.1 v16).

If it happens again and the 10GB figure is the trigger again, then we'll have a few more updates to look forward to before Episode 4 is announced. For comparison, the archive size with the 1080p version of FB Ep3 v6 (for PC) = 7.95GB, the size of the current Ep3 v7 1080p update = 8.51GB. You can roughly estimate how many more versions you can fit until they reach 10GB in size. But there could be another strategy, where the DM will not be guided by episode size in GB, but by the plot necessity of completing episode 3, i.e. the time when certain important events in Monica's life will occur that would logically lead the player to the point where episode 3 should end and it's time for episode 4.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2021
does anyone have a mega link for episode 2? I just wanna play it again to refresh my memory and I am having a hard time downloading it if its not mega link

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes