Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
it is not possible to control it. the developer needs to look for other ways to monetize.
For example, include the game advertisements if it is received for free..

з.ы. how many times users have viewed this thread, it would be possible to advertise here, give part to the site, part to developers .. maybe 15/85 %..
It was quite possible to wait at least 2 weeks, especially since the 720p version becomes available to all of us practically on release day. Of course, the "1080p story" is not up to us, but to the loyalty of the platinum patrons Lvl2, so we can't change anything. Maybe the developer could (e.g. by introducing some sort of digital unique signature that would allow to identify from the leaked 1080p distribution the exact name of the patron). That's no guarantee either, though. One gets banned, the next month the next one will come along.

I'll just leave it here. Read this, who was happy about the early 1080p version being leaked.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v7-decentmonkey.11501/page-421#post-3132589
We could lose FB altogether, especially with the new reality (banning DM's steam account). I'm not calling for not playing pirated copies on a site where piracy is allowed, just asking you to think about whether the game is worth the candle. Patience is still a virtue.

Last edited:

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
...Maybe the developer could (e.g. by introducing some sort of digital unique signature that would allow to identify from the leaked 1080p distribution the exact name of the patron). That's no guarantee either, though. One gets banned, the next month the next one will come along.
There is an example of the Fansadox. They started making watermark on every page..
Before that, new comics were uploaded for several days, but now this time has increased to a month or more.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I've only played half of Ep 1, just what kind of turn did the content go into to warrant a ban from Steam?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Ban from Steam??? I can't believe.. and i'm sure this was not caused by the content of the game

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Some guy posted here told time ago how to unlock gallery via changing False to True in game/renpy/common in some doc. I can't remember. Anyone does?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Steam
I can understand why it's banned. 2nd Episode is really messed up, the humiliations, rape, sexual harassment, slavery, and the way an illegal immigrant is treated. any person, especially a woman with self respect would instantly get offended. Some might not take it personally, but nowadays people take everything personally and take actions. So no wonder why it's banned.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes