Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I downloaded episode 2 but cant extract it. It keeps saying read error in the file and data error ( cyclic redundancy check). Would appreciate any tips on this
Cyclic redundancy check (CRC) is a checksum algorithm designed to verify data integrity. Either the archive you downloaded is corrupt, or you're not using the most current version of the archiver. Start with the second one and upgrade your archiver to the latest version (I recommend to use 7-zip, but other archivers like WinRar or WinZip will also work). If after upgrading the archiver archive with the game still can not unpack, download the game archive from another source (if you do not have sources, you can write to me in PM).
When we will be posted 1080p version on EP3.V8 new update since i see that every time in 1080p versions there is some bonuses?
There is no clear answer to this question. When some of the patrons who have access to the 1080p extra version decide to share the game, then it will happen. But no one will tell you the exact date because of human factor and unpredictability. There were cases when the 1080p extra version was posted on the day after release, but there were also cases when you had to wait for about a month.
Any idea on more Bardie and Monica interaction ?? ;)
Bardi is removed from the game. More details here: Fashion Business FAQ. (point 1.4.6)
Why no mega.nz links? Also when the game got that huge... Even the compressed version is 4.5gb.
Because there are people from the development team in this thread and the links (or rather the content these links lead to) to mega are quickly removed by mega itself after they get a copyright infringement complaint. Therefore such links do not live long here (maximum 1 day).
Does v8 have v7?
Yes. More details here: Fashion Business FAQ. (point 1.2.3)

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2018
Just played it, might skip 1-2 updates, while they do update often (compared to other projects ), the updates aren't that long. Is the intro song a part of an actual song or do they make it? I kinda like it.

putu

Nov 13, 2017
Gallery viewer for Ep 3 v7 1080p and Ep3 v8 720p

It allows to view all the scenes without having unlocked them. Just open the achievements in game. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem.

Just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business/game .

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
i copy this file into game folder and i still didn't see achievement in game

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
i copy this file into game folder and i still didn't see achievement in game
I just tested it again in a clean c8 installation and it works. Please check two things for me:
a. that you have unzipped the file and
b. that it's the \game subfolder, eg FashionBusiness-EP3-v8-720p-pc\game.

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
Marcus Route: I've avoided it since it started b/c it was incomplete. But now there seem to be things to do with Marcus Route in three releases of the game.

What release do I have to start at to get all of the existing Marcus Route? I only avoided it because I wanted to wait till there was something there before starting it but now I fear I'm missing it all together. Does it lock you out of other routes?

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Any idea on more Bardie and Monica interaction ?? ;)
Bardie was removed from the game because of Patreon policy as apparently he was considered under 18 by his model or something. I don't think DM plans to bring him back as it would be a lot of work to redo al the previous renders with a new model.
If I were him I would just bring him in the new updates as a new model and continue the story from there but who knows.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Is this a incest game? What types of incest are present in this game? Please reply. Thanks in advance.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is this a incest game? What types of incest are present in this game? Please reply. Thanks in advance.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v8-decentmonkey.11501/post-6800362
There was very little to begin with but now, it's not anymore as the main protagonist of that has been removed.
How can the main character be deleted if it's Monica herself? Bardi (a side character) was removed from the game, but even when he was present, there was no incest in the Fashion Business.
Marcus Route: I've avoided it since it started b/c it was incomplete. But now there seem to be things to do with Marcus Route in three releases of the game.

What release do I have to start at to get all of the existing Marcus Route? I only avoided it because I wanted to wait till there was something there before starting it but now I fear I'm missing it all together. Does it lock you out of other routes?
There are two options - a simpler one and a longer one. The simple option is to use the save files from this comment (these are the official developer's save files for Marcus Ep2 content), to sequentially go through Marcus' prison quests from ep2 v16. Once you see this content, you can continue to play episode 2. Once you have completed episode 2, you can use your save file to continue on to episode 3. In episode 3, you can see Marcus' new content by starting a New Game and then, after completing the survey, you can send Monica to him and the people waiting for her.

A better option (and more time-consuming) in terms of sequencing this quest is described here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v8-decentmonkey.11501/post-6672821
Which one you choose is up to you. But keep in mind that DM (the developer) in all likelihood will continue to offer players new Marcus content through the scheme--New Game in Episode 3-->in-game survey.--->new Marcus content. My point is that even if you prefer the 1st option (the simpler one), you won't lose anything.

Marcus storyline
- 1st visit to the prison (4-6-LT1)
- 2nd visit to the prison (5-1-LT1)

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhay and agn25
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes