Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
no steam update???
The game has been removed from Steam. More details here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v8-decentmonkey.11501/post-6700515
Been waiting for the revenge route to take form, is it still not really being worked on?
A continuation of this path was added in Ep3 v5.
- Revenge Quest: the long-awaited continuation of the story with a major plot-twist (to start the quest, load previous save or start a new game and select the menu option)

Last edited:
Reactions: Buffalo Fred

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
How can the main character be deleted if it's Monica herself? Bardi (a side character) was removed from the game, but even when he was present, there was no incest in the Fashion Business.
I said the main protagonist of that, meaning main protagonist of incest, not of the game.
There was light step incest with Bardie and Betty (his step Mom) and I'm sure it would have evolved if he was still in the game.

I forgot about the twins.

Reactions: Abhay

nocure

Sep 7, 2017
Saw this got an update, is there any light at the end of the tunnel for Monica yet or is it all still just going to shit? Every time I try to continue the story, there's some new horrible thing she gets forced into, and I feel like I have to stop.

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
the story with victoria is going toooooooo far
it is time to stop her (maybe make her work in a glory hole) to begin with ;)

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Do i have to download from episode 1 or does episode 3 contain all previous episode? Never played this kind of episodic game.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Saw this got an update, is there any light at the end of the tunnel for Monica yet or is it all still just going to shit? Every time I try to continue the story, there's some new horrible thing she gets forced into, and I feel like I have to stop.
It seems that there's a light in the revenge path being decent, but that path has not a lot of content yet.

Reactions: nocure

boobthief

May 25, 2017
I salute you for being one of the forlorn few who play this game to white knight for Monica but, no, there is no hope for you to win this digital character's affection so you might as well enjoy the ride (of many cocks). Feel free to stop whenever you want but with the understanding that, for adults, there is a gulf of difference between fantasy and reality.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I dont suppose anyone has both a fully finished save and the persistant file, for the last version of this game they want to share with me? (Not this version, the last version).

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: rogosh

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v8-decentmonkey.11501/post-6800362

How can the main character be deleted if it's Monica herself? Bardi (a side character) was removed from the game, but even when he was present, there was no incest in the Fashion Business.

There are two options - a simpler one and a longer one. The simple option is to use the save files from this comment (these are the official developer's save files for Marcus Ep2 content), to sequentially go through Marcus' prison quests from ep2 v16. Once you see this content, you can continue to play episode 2. Once you have completed episode 2, you can use your save file to continue on to episode 3. In episode 3, you can see Marcus' new content by starting a New Game and then, after completing the survey, you can send Monica to him and the people waiting for her.

A better option (and more time-consuming) in terms of sequencing this quest is described here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v8-decentmonkey.11501/post-6672821
Which one you choose is up to you. But keep in mind that DM (the developer) in all likelihood will continue to offer players new Marcus content through the scheme--New Game in Episode 3-->in-game survey.--->new Marcus content. My point is that even if you prefer the 1st option (the simpler one), you won't lose anything.

Marcus storyline
- 1st visit to the prison (4-6-LT1)
- 2nd visit to the prison (5-1-LT1)
The post of mine that you linked too is a little out of date. The bug that crashed the game in ep 3 if you loaded a save from the second police station/prison event was fixed in a later update.
I recommend if you are playing ep 2 for the first time or replaying, to use the second Marcus visit as your last event in ep2. Make a save from the credits roll at the end of the event and load it into ep3. Choose the Marcus training option to start ep3. After the Marcus training Monica will be left outside the police station and can continue as if you chose the main plot option. Unlike the revenge quest the Marcus training events fit with the main plot narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Im starting to play the game with ep1. Does it make any difference to play as a rich bitch or be friendly? Or is it actually the same but a few different scenes?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes