Dec 4, 2021
Lmao I am not whiteknighting shit. It's a thing called empathy but that might be a foreign concept to you? Yes, this obviously is a fictional character, but you can empathize with characters too, real or not. Monica is not a perticularly nice person in the game, but nobody deserves to be treated in the way she is. She just keeps getting forced and blackmailed into ever more horrible situations and it's a bit depressing as the game seems to be about her having a massive fall, and she's trying to climb her way out of the situation she's in, but it just doesn't happen.
I disagree, she completely normal in the context of the world. The "world" that the game designer has created is one where everyone is a massive asshole that uses any kind advantage for personal sexual gain... the premise of the game is that Monica is a rich bitch and somehow "deserves" the sexual humiliation, which in the context of the world is plain dumb. By that logic everyone in the game deserves it. I also don't understand the designers obsession with having Monica fuck balding ugly men, but i guess theres a tendency for some men to find it hot to see successful women humiliated. I won't take the high road, since i do download the game, but i find the whole premise incredibly stupid which is why i just check the gallery (the scenes are quite good) and i skip through all the cringeworthy dialogue.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
I disagree, she completely normal in the context of the world. The "world" that the game designer has created is one where everyone is a massive asshole that uses any kind advantage for personal sexual gain... the premise of the game is that Monica is a rich bitch and somehow "deserves" the sexual humiliation, which in the context of the world is plain dumb. By that logic everyone in the game deserves it. I also don't understand the designers obsession with having Monica fuck balding ugly men, but i guess theres a tendency for some men to find it hot to see successful women humiliated. I won't take the high road, since i do download the game, but i find the whole premise incredibly stupid which is why i just check the gallery (the scenes are quite good) and i skip through all the cringeworthy dialogue.
OFC it's stupid but adult games must have one anyway. Shit don't happen IRL but it doesn't stop people like me to feel sorry for a character you're spending hours playing as, that keeps trying to get back in their feet after being down, over and over again and still be determined to succeed no matter what. That's why I liked Monica. It's why I, like you, stopped playing this and only check the gallery, because it's certainly not worth the effort playing a game where my character is always going to lose.

nocure

Sep 7, 2017
I mean, she's a bit bitchy and a bit full of herself, but compared to everyone else in this fucked up gameworld, she's like a saint, or just normal like you say.

Reactions: Peh and Stan5851

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
OFC it's stupid but adult games must have one anyway. Shit don't happen IRL but it doesn't stop people like me to feel sorry for a character you're spending hours playing as, that keeps trying to get back in their feet after being down, over and over again and still be determined to succeed no matter what. That's why I liked Monica. It's why I, like you, stopped playing this and only check the gallery, because it's certainly not worth the effort playing a game where my character is always going to lose.
In my opinion, you incorrectly perceive the game. No need to be Monica, you need to make decisions for it. If the developer wanted to do what you say, he would make a first-person game. How he does now in MoS

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
OMG. I guess I should just play games for all the normal people. You know the ones where I'm playing some teenager with a 12 inch penis that just wants to fuck his mum.
Seriously don't play this game as if you're Monica. Be a fly on the wall making decisions for her. You will enjoy the game so much more.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
OMG. I guess I should just play games for all the normal people. You know the ones where I'm playing some teenager with a 12 inch penis that just wants to fuck his mum.
Seriously don't play this game as if you're Monica. Be a fly on the wall making decisions for her. You will enjoy the game so much more.
I think this is such a common resentment of new players that it's time to add a separate paragraph to the Fashion Business FAQ. that says in bold type - if you're an immersive player, don't try to play Monica's role, be an outside observer and decider of her fate. I definitely don't like the idea of being a fly on the wall. :)

upd. I did it.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes