Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Im starting to play the game with ep1. Does it make any difference to play as a rich bitch or be friendly? Or is it actually the same but a few different scenes?
I advise you to read Fashion Business FAQ. It answers many questions about the game.

Q: What is the differences in bitch monica and good monica in episode 1 and how its effects the game?
A: Many of Monica's decisions in episode 1 will have global repercussions in the next 2 eps. But whether Monica should be decent or not is up to you to decide. Playing the bitchy route will definitely bring you more and naughtier scenes in Ep2.

Q: Also which path has the most scenes? Bitchy or Nice?
A: There are several storylines in the second episode. It all depends on how Monica behaves, so try to stick to the direction you choose: either being nice and fluffy - this will make the game easier and faster, or angry and bitchy - the overall process will be slower, but there will be more scenes. (by DecentMonkey)

More details:
A: The bitchy route will have more scenes forced on Monica. The only scene that can only happen for a bitch playthrough that I can think of is one where Monica can involve her former secretary. Every other event can be played with a bitchy or nice Monica. It's not so much if Monica is a bitch or nice overall, more that the game flags who Monica is nice or a bitch too. So for an example if Monica is respectful of Melanie in ep 1 Melanie will go easier on Monica and demand less of Monica in a certain event in ep 2. You as the player can still choose to have Monica go through the worst of any event. The nice route just gives you an option for Monica to avoid some events or parts of events if you choose. (by agn25)

Reactions: vimmers and EraRamp

nocure

Sep 7, 2017
I salute you for being one of the forlorn few who play this game to white knight for Monica but, no, there is no hope for you to win this digital character's affection so you might as well enjoy the ride (of many cocks). Feel free to stop whenever you want but with the understanding that, for adults, there is a gulf of difference between fantasy and reality.
Lmao I am not whiteknighting shit. It's a thing called empathy but that might be a foreign concept to you? Yes, this obviously is a fictional character, but you can empathize with characters too, real or not. Monica is not a perticularly nice person in the game, but nobody deserves to be treated in the way she is. She just keeps getting forced and blackmailed into ever more horrible situations and it's a bit depressing as the game seems to be about her having a massive fall, and she's trying to climb her way out of the situation she's in, but it just doesn't happen.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I asked this already, but never got a reply :(

I dont suppose anyone has both a fully finished save and the persistant file, for the last version of this game they want to share with me? (Not this version, the last version).

Thanks in advance.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

I dont suppose anyone has both a fully finished save and the persistant file, for the last version of this game they want to share with me? (Not this version, the last version).

Thanks in advance.
There are official saves until the end of ep 3 v7, including the persistent file, here

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

Thanks in advance.
You don't need the persistent file. Just rename the save to a save number you already have (make a special save for this if necessary). The persistent file just tells the game what save slots are occupied.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You don't need the persistent file. Just rename the save to a save number you already have (make a special save for this if necessary). The persistent file just tells the game what save slots are occupied.
It has many functions, but when it comes directly to Fashion Business, it's the corresponding entries in the persistent file that allow you to see all the passed scenes in the in-game gallery. Only the save files alone don't do this, although they do allow you to replay scenes by loading from them.
Fashion Business FAQ. (point 1.5.2)
Q: Can I get the entire save files for episode 2 and 3? I want a file with all the galleries open.
A: You'd probably need multiple save files from someone who's played through every possible path, as well as all the decision branches that are mutually exclusive. Given that most people only play through paths that appeal to their tastes, that's going to be hard to find. In addition, multiple save files will not be enough, because the entire gallery is opened by a persistent file(s) with entries for all possible game paths, which is even harder to find than the save file(s).

Last edited:

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Lmao I am not whiteknighting shit. It's a thing called empathy but that might be a foreign concept to you? Yes, this obviously is a fictional character, but you can empathize with characters too, real or not. Monica is not a perticularly nice person in the game, but nobody deserves to be treated in the way she is. She just keeps getting forced and blackmailed into ever more horrible situations and it's a bit depressing as the game seems to be about her having a massive fall, and she's trying to climb her way out of the situation she's in, but it just doesn't happen.
The crazy shit is, is that she's doing what men do.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes