Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
I played this quite a while ago and kinda lost track of the development. Now I'm confused.

What's with the different episodes, does Episode 3 contain all previous content or are they standalone and pick up with a savegame made at the end of the previous one? If so, is Episode 2 "completed" at 0.16, as I also found an "Episode 2.2" 0.17 mentioned in the thread but not listed in the first post.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I played this quite a while ago and kinda lost track of the development. Now I'm confused.

What's with the different episodes, does Episode 3 contain all previous content or are they standalone and pick up with a savegame made at the end of the previous one? If so, is Episode 2 "completed" at 0.16, as I also found an "Episode 2.2" 0.17 mentioned in the thread but not listed in the first post.
Fashion Business FAQ. (point 1.3.3)
Q: I think I missed some events in the game. Does the latest Ep3 version include all content of the game?
A: After you have finished playing Ep.1, you need to download Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1. Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads.
is there an extra version of ep 3?
There are links to the Ep3 v7 1080p extra on the start page of the thread.
Can someone share ep2? Some of the links seem questionable (exe files?) and some just don't work.
Check your PM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aeriys and EraRamp

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I had proposed a similar pic too, with the hotel administrator at the back, to show more characters, but it was not included. At the end, the moderators are who decide. Use the report button in the OP and write a message saying you want certain render in the previews, put the link to the post of the render. Maybe a moderator will do you the favor to add it.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Q: I think I missed some events in the game. Does the latest Ep3 version include all content of the game?
A: After you have finished playing Ep.1, you need to download Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1. Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads.

There are links to the Ep3 v7 1080p extra on the start page of the thread.

Check your PM.
Thank you very much.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Gallery viewer for Ep 3 v7 1080p and Ep3 v8 720p

It allows to view all the scenes without having unlocked them. Just open the achievements in game. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem.

Just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business/game .

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Why wont this file download? its giving any error.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Lovely, thank you. I apologise for missing the FAQ.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Why wont this file download? its giving any error.
I really don't know what to tell you. It gets downloaded fine from my end. Maybe give it a try again in a few minutes, just in case the attachment server is misbehaving.

If you click the attachment and it shows a page with weird text, then right click the attachment -> save as.
Gallery Mod does not work
If you extract the file to the \game subfolder, does it not show the achievements unlocked in the game?

putu

Nov 13, 2017
I really don't know what to tell you. It gets downloaded fine from my end. Maybe give it a try again in a few minutes, just in case the attachment server is misbehaving.

If you click the attachment and it shows a page with weird text, then right click the attachment -> save as.

If you extract the file to the \game subfolder, does it not show the achievements unlocked in the game?
it's not work for me too. I already extract the file into /game folder as you can see in screenshot bellow
1639286437580.png

but i still didn't see achievement in my game
1639286622210.png

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
it's not work for me too. I already extract the file into /game folder as you can see in screenshot bellow
View attachment 1541137

but i still didn't see achievement in my game
View attachment 1541140
Start or load a game and click the achievements (the medal thing on the top left of the screen, under the objectives). The achievements in it should be unlocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes