Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I'm stuck in this scene here.
But whenever I go to talk with both of them, nothing happens. Does anyone know what to do? this is EP 1 yet.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Guys, how can I seduce Ralph I saw in the guide that it's just that I'm very advanced in the game.
That depends on the version of episode 2 you are playing. The guide is for the version without the character of Bardie present. If you have the version with Bardie, Ralph's "seduction" happens much later than the guide suggests. Keep doing the quests that involve Bardie and Betty from the in game event list. Eventually Bardie will visit Monica in her room down in the basement after she cleans the house, to inform her that he wishes her to seduce Ralph.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
That depends on the version of episode 2 you are playing. The guide is for the version without the character of Bardie present. If you have the version with Bardie, Ralph's "seduction" happens much later than the guide suggests. Keep doing the quests that involve Bardie and Betty from the in game event list. Eventually Bardie will visit Monica in her room down in the basement after she cleans the house, to inform her that he wishes her to seduce Ralph.
Guys, how can I seduce Ralph I saw in the guide that it's just that I'm very advanced in the game.
I've added to the Fashion Business FAQ an archived version of the walkthrough of episode 2 (where Bardi is present)
Q&A - Episode 2: New Life and Episode 3: Crossroads
Q: Guys, I'm playing the full Episode 2 version, which features the deleted Bardie character. However, I can't find a walkthrough of his storyline anywhere. Can you help me?
A: Here is an archive version of the walkthrough of episode 2, which includes the character Bardi and all story content related to him. English version of the walkthrough could not be found (if anyone can find it, write me in PM), so I added Russian version with automatic google translations to English.

The translation is in the process of scrolling the page, so quick navigation through the sections does not work. Original link:

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Is the next update this month or the next month. He released a teaser and then suddenly nothing for so long.
Yeah I have been wondering the same. As I'm sure you know normally we would have version 9 around the 20th next week. He has been unusually quiet since the spoiler on new years eve. If we don't get another spoiler in the next day or two I think we will be waiting until at least around the 10th next month.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is episode 2 not able to read its own saves? I had to start over (from the ep. 1 final save) because of that.
The thing is, there are two different versions of Ep2 v16. One is a newer version that has the Bardie character and all related content removed by developer, and another Ep2 v16 version that has nothing cut out and has Bardie. I can say that Ep2 v16 (with the Bardie character "on board") reads all previously made player made save files without any problems. I don't know what version of Ep2 v16 you're playing. But assuming you downloaded Ep2 without Bardie and are trying to load your old saves file from Ep2 v16, where Bardie was still alive, there may well be errors.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The thing is, there are two different versions of Ep2 v16. One is a newer version that has the Bardie character and all related content removed by developer, and another Ep2 v16 version that has nothing cut out and has Bardie. I can say that Ep2 v16 (with the Bardie character "on board") reads all previously made player made save files without any problems. I don't know what version of Ep2 v16 you're playing. But assuming you downloaded Ep2 without Bardie and are trying to load your old saves file from Ep2 v16, where Bardie was still alive, there may well be errors.
Hm, the one I'm playing has Bardie and I'm at the panty blackmail phase, so I guess it's the uncut version. And it's the only time I've downloaded the game, I don't have old saves. Well, I can't be sure I wasn't accidentally trying to load saves from ep. 1, I'll have to try again when I'm done with ep.2 just in case it borks my game again.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
guys what is the end of chapter 2 (apart from revenge) to be the beginning of chapter 3
There isn't any proper ending for chapter 2 because it is still ongoing. What is now called episode 3 was originally named episode 2.2. He split episode 2 because the file size on the 1080p extra version was getting to large (And he really wanted to add content to the steam version;)).
The best way in my opinion to end episode 2 is to play through the second Markus police station event as your last event of ep 2. Save when the credits roll and load that save when in ep3. Choose the Markus training option, play through the event. After the event you will be able to continue with the rest of episode 3.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
I am trying to play the EP2.1-v16. Yet it crashes when I try to save my progress
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

I'm running Win10 x64 i7 16Gb memory

How it could be out of memory?

So I'm stuck. Has anybody seen that problem and is there any workaround?

thx!

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I am trying to play the EP2.1-v16. Yet it crashes when I try to save my progress
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

I'm running Win10 x64 i7 16Gb memory

How it could be out of memory?

So I'm stuck. Has anybody seen that problem and is there any workaround?

thx!
Try to run the game with administrative rights. If you install the game on disk c, move it to program files folder and check the length of the folder name or if it is in subfolders copy the files to a single folder.
ps: if the length of the folder is too long you may have this problem

Reactions: list101

ciceroash

Apr 10, 2020
There isn't any proper ending for chapter 2 because it is still ongoing. What is now called episode 3 was originally named episode 2.2. He split episode 2 because the file size on the 1080p extra version was getting to large (And he really wanted to add content to the steam version;)).
The best way in my opinion to end episode 2 is to play through the second Markus police station event as your last event of ep 2. Save when the credits roll and load that save when in ep3. Choose the Markus training option, play through the event. After the event you will be able to continue with the rest of episode 3.

so example even if maybe I can complete all the quests in episode 2 v16 extra and in episode 3 I try to load it won't appear in episode 3

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes