ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
If someone here has direct communication with DecentMonkey, he should warn him that his game is being selling under a patreon payment by this account

Here is the proof, that guy is advertising his own patreon to download the game and many others for $10.

stiflerBR

Jan 12, 2022
If someone here has direct communication with DecentMonkey, he should warn him that his game is being selling under a patreon payment by this account

Here is the proof, that guy is advertising his own patreon to download the game and many others for $10.

I've seen this guy's channel there

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Why don't you check out the FAQ. Maybe enough people have asked this question before for it to be addressed. If not just keep annoying everyone here by repeating your question until it's added to the FAQ. Or you could PAFO (Play And Find Out).
nope, searched thread on google, there i no question or answer except from me who is asking it.
been following this game from start and it have been, soon she will get revenge, soon, soon, when ? episode 8?

but sure, show where ALL the other questions about she is a beta cuckquean and when she will turn dom instead?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
nope, searched thread on google, there i no question or answer except from me who is asking it.
been following this game from start and it have been, soon she will get revenge, soon, soon, when ? episode 8?

but sure, show where ALL the other questions about she is a beta cuckquean and when she will turn dom instead?
Fashion Business FAQ
Q: Is it possible for Monica to avoid any content that I find unacceptable to me?
A: I think almost everything in this game is avoidable (don't quote me, I do everything), but playing the game that way makes no sense. So I'm sure this game isn't for you, because most (all?) of the characters in the game are assholes, and while technically there's no forced sex here, it's not exactly flowers and rainbows. Sure, you can skip the "questionable" content, but then there's no game left. (by berny)

What else are you missing? Already answered many times that the main fetishes in this game are humiliation and blackmail. Also answered many times that don't expect Monica to "beat everyone". If she does, it's 99% likely only in the alternate storyline Path of Revenge, which develops in parallel to the main story and isn't a canonical storyline and which at this point in time can only be seen as an interesting option (what would happen if) and nothing more.

Personally, my opinion on this is that I'd only accept Revenge in the main story as one of the possible endings to the whole game (and a bad one at that), but the game is too far from completion and many characters are important for the further narrative, so it's too early to give Monica carte blanche for something insane like a showdown with a gun. Then again, no one can reproach DM for abandoning the alternate Path of Revenge as in Ep.3 v5 came out with a great quest for this Path, well dramatised and devoid of the usual in-game fun. Marcus' story quest in Ep3 v6 was just as strong. But coming back to Revenge, the development of this story is gradual and it's too early to force it (if you played this quest in the Ep3 v5, you'll understand why).

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

I think you missed my sarcasm when answering your question by referring you to the FAQ. It is plainly obvious to any one who plays the game that, the in your words, Monica being " a forced beta/sub/cuckqueen" is kind of the whole point of the game with the, as I would call it, blackmail, coercion, humiliation of Monica being the prime fetishes. There is a revenge quest that is like an alternate timeline of the events of the game but the main plot will continue with the prime fetishes.
If your main motivation in playing the game is Monica's redemption or her revenge you might eventually see some paths end that way however you will most probably have to play through many more events with Monica's plight becoming increasingly worse. This isn't some Hollywood story and has never pretended to be.

There have been many other posters who have asked similar questions to yours. They usually ask less bluntly and more politely. If you would like a more serious response in the future try that method.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I would like the scene with the cops when she would be taken from the street for her appearance. maybe she would serve the police in the car.
she could have "relationships" with the patrolmen ... men and women. new story line

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this scene existin the game????? it's my prefered outfit but no scenes with :(

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
is this scene existin the game????? it's my prefered outfit but no scenes with :(
Yes it is. It's from day 3 of episode 1 just before the shit hits the fan for her. Sadly if I remember correctly that outfit is given to Perry as collateral for Monica to stay a night in the slums hotel. When she realises she will not be able to pay to get her outfit back she steals the whore outfit she still loves to wear.:)

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes