agn25

Nov 20, 2017
so example even if maybe I can complete all the quests in episode 2 v16 extra and in episode 3 I try to load it won't appear in episode 3
Any save you make at any point during your ep2 v 16 extra version of the game will show up when you fire up ep3 as long as your ep3 is a 1080p extra version. The ep 3 version 8 extra hasn't been shared, only the 720p version 8 has. If you download the 1080p extra of version7 from the first page your saves from ep2 will show up.
Edit-
You could also manually move your 1080p saves to your 720p version.

Copied from the FAQ.

Q: Where to put the save files?
A: Win
720p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\
1080p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\
Mac
720p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/TestProj/
1080p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/fashionbusiness1/
Android
Android/data/com.fashion.business/files

A: Can i use my 1080p saves for 720p version of the game? I might not be able to hold on for much longer.
Q: Yes, you can use them. The only bug I know of (not critical for the game) is that on the first six saves of the game, the icons of your 720 saves may slightly overlap the 1080p icons of your old saves and this prevents you from seeing the interface arrows which are responsible for flipping through the save pages. The solution to this problem is very simple, you just need to save your 720p game in each of the 6 slots and the interface arrows will become visible again and you can continue to save your 720p game to any page.

Last edited:

ciceroash

Apr 10, 2020
Qualquer salvamento que você fizer a qualquer momento durante sua versão extra ep2 v 16 do jogo aparecerá quando você iniciar o ep3, desde que seu ep3 seja uma versão extra de 1080p. O ep 3 versão 8 extra não foi compartilhado, apenas a versão 720p 8 foi. Se você baixar o extra de 1080p da versão 7 da primeira página, seus salvamentos do ep2 serão exibidos.
[/CITAR]

Testei o ep 3 para ver se meu save aparece mas não

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry I'll need that in English to respond. I've edited my post above yours with some more information.

Reactions: Stan5851

ciceroash

Apr 10, 2020
Am I right to assume you are trying to load a ep 2 1080 extra save file into the ep3 720p version shared on this site?

yea. but it worked, I downloaded the other test version, there are some things missing in episode 2 for me to do. thanks for the help and patience

Reactions: agn25

ciceroash

Apr 10, 2020
have you tried the solution above

yes and the save appeared in episode 3. just that there are some things in episode 2 v16 that i still can't get the scene of steve and monica having sex it was seven times and i saw only betty having sex with steve and not getting it with monica

Reactions: stiflerBR

stiflerBR

Jan 12, 2022
yes and the save appeared in episode 3. just that there are some things in episode 2 v16 that i still can't get the scene of steve and monica having sex it was seven times and i saw only betty having sex with steve and not getting it with monica

I can't see this scene either and I'm already trying a lot and I can't can someone help please

Jan 20, 2019
Okay guys, I found a fix for everyone who missed the opportunity to give the blowjob to the stranger and doesn't want to reload an old save.

1. take the save you want to start from (located in /game/saves/) and upload it to saveeditonline (com)
2. press [Ctrl + F] and search for "slums_offer" (without the "")
3. change the value of "ep214_slums_offer_activated" (by clicking on the green number like (1)) and change it to the opposite (either 0 -> 1 or 1 -> 0)
4. give a blowjob

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
That's what happens when you put underage characters (Bardie) in a 18+ adult game
I've always been annoyed by the cheeky little shit, so I don't miss his absence. The only regret is the disabled (in the ep2 version, which is officially distributed via patreon) of his in-game content, incl. the college plot. I suppose the author could have replaced the controversial Bardie model with a "guaranteed adult" 3D model and left him in the game and tweaked the plot a bit by replacing the "teenage school" with an "adult university", but it would take a long time to redo the thousand + renders and I'm not sure DM is ready for that. And patreon might not appreciate this effort and without getting into the changed situation, block the game. So it's probably best to leave it as it is for now.
Okay guys, I found a fix for everyone who missed the opportunity to give the blowjob to the stranger and doesn't want to reload an old save.

1. take the save you want to start from (located in /game/saves/) and upload it to saveeditonline (com)
2. press [Ctrl + F] and search for "slums_offer" (without the "")
3. change the value of "ep214_slums_offer_activated" (by clicking on the green number like (1)) and change it to the opposite (either 0 -> 1 or 1 -> 0)
4. give a blowjob
The method for solving this problem is in Fashion Business FAQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes