7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Woah, does the animation quality get better as the game progresses, or is the lighting/ choppy scenes and poor rendering quality the same throughout?
It looks like it could be something mighty cool if the renders and animation weren't so...old school.

Edit: After Chapter 10, it is...well moderately better than the beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: kadgilek

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Woah, does the animation quality get better as the game progresses, or is the lighting/ choppy scenes and poor rendering quality the same throughout?
It looks like it could be something mighty cool if the renders and animation weren't so...old school.

I AGREE WITH YOU , RENDERS HAVE RUINED THE FUN

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

I AGREE WITH YOU , RENDERS HAVE RUINED THE FUN
While I disagree that the Renders have ruined the fun. :rolleyes:

I do feel the renders, especially the lighting could be better. Texture maps could also be of a higher quality but this could just be an artistic style choice on the Developers part, as the animations are solid.

Luckily the story is good enough to keep your interest but Renders could definitely use some improvements.

beryn

May 8, 2017
View attachment 1994825
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch 10] Walkthrough, Cheats & Patch Mod
The Mod shows points in the choices, adds a Cheat Menu, and now the "Roomates" are now Family.

Note: I've changed the Narrator's text color and outline strength, now it's easier to read.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Not possible to download for pc as mixdrop isn't allowing downloads but are only opening new tabs with spam.

Reactions: iainmore

Rzrc7

Mar 14, 2022
View attachment 3627256
View attachment 3627261
View attachment 3627264

To see chapter 11 progression and more teaser images please click these links, will only be available for my Patrons and SubscribeStar subscribers. or

Also thank you to everyone who has bought the game and written positive reviews on Steam. As promised, I now have an RTX 4090, and starting now, all renders will be in 4K!

The foursome scene you see in this post is a 4K render, as you can tell by how smooth the skin looks!

There are many things I would like to do with Steam money like hiring 3D artist and another writer so I hope for you who have bought the game on Steam, please write positive review too thanks :)
congratulations
I remember at first chapters you had 3060 and now you have a 4090
Enjoy and make more milf mommy with young boys rendering :D
Im so curious to see your new works

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

I disagree. The renders are pretty good. It's the Lighting that's off and makes them look lower quality. This has been brought up several times, but falls on deaf ears. Dev has some weird vision in his head he can't let go of and thinks the Lighting makes it look " cinematic ". When it's just simply distracting.

The animations though, their is no excuses them lol They are just amateur.

Solid story and writing though. So 2 out of 4?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Female protagonist

Edit: Mostly. I almost forgot about the side stories with the live in " tenants ".

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
To see chapter 11 progression and more teaser images please click these links, will only be available for my Patrons and SubscribeStar subscribers. or

Also don't forget to write a positive review on Steam if you haven't done that yet, it will help so much in the development of the game, thanks :)

11.png
66.png
51.png

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes