2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
what the number captain?
Literally the first Visual Novel, "Fate/Stay Night"
if you find the almost not good drawing, that's the first one. the Eroge one, but if you find the refine drawing state plus voiced, more on psp and windows, that's the remaster version(Eroge part are cut off) because the first one have crappy but ok drawings, on that time more like 90's drawing..

But there is a fan fusion version of the remaster and the eroge one. combination of the refine drawings and voiced plus the omitted eroge scenes.. although the erorge scene are NOT voiced and in 90's drawing since it is omitted on the remaster version.

Edit: also the they omitted the eroge part on remater version because they porting it to psp or psp vita.. and thast a big NO NO to them : D

Last edited:

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
hmm gonna try this, its the second fate related eroge that I find, plus its animated (moves) in the tags.. well atleast its on going.

the other one is "Fate/Empire of Dirt", for some time the hype is so strong before but it somewhat died.. but I found it some time ago in its twitter that its still in develop but I lost track on how many build/demos it had, can anyone also include this to f95zone?

Twitter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Latest build I found, sort of.. don't if previous build are cut-off.. never tried too.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Literally the first Visual Novel, "Fate/Stay Night"
if you find the almost not good drawing, that's the first one. the Eroge one, but if you find the refine drawing state plus voiced, more on psp and windows, that's the remaster version(Eroge part are cut off) because the first one have crappy but ok drawings, on that time more like 90's drawing..

But there is a fan fusion version of the remaster and the eroge one. combination of the refine drawings and voiced plus the omitted eroge scenes.. although the erorge scene are NOT voiced and in 90's drawing since it is omitted on the remaster version.

Edit: also the they omitted the eroge part on remater version because they porting it to psp or psp vita.. and thast a big NO NO to them : D
can you tell more where i can get that remaster and fan version? (no MTL please?)
if it voiced then both is eroge right..?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Looking back at my old post, I'm a bit amused that after complaining about it with Tamamo Cat, Chapter 2 actually added her.

I don't know if that was always meant to happen or I did that. If I did, that's funny.
Tamamoheheh.png

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
can you tell more where i can get that remaster and fan version? (no MTL please?)
if it voiced then both is eroge right..?
The Eroge, and original is plain titled, "Fate/Stay Night" - no voiced, 1st fate visual novel, 90's drawing style

the Remaster is "Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua]" - eroge scene are omitted, Voiced, present drawing style

there I found it on fuwanovel or hongfire in 2014, more or less.. the combined version, it is fan translated/worked because the remaster doesn't have the eroge parts unlike the original.. now I can't find the specific thread because hongfire is gone? well shet.. and google crap search block most of this.... but I somewhat find it but I hope it is... if its not... im sory..

EDIT: I don't know MTL? machine translate? well don't worry its not.. the original eroge is fan translated..

Last edited:

Toastub

Aug 27, 2017
Still no idea how to unlock the 3rd chapter which I assume is London. Double checked all areas but nothing to progress me. Can anyone help?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Well I thought breeding Island was strange. At least I got threw that one. This on the other hand was way worse then Breeding Island. I found myself skipping threw the text and wasn't enjoying the story at all. Perhaps it was just me. I can go into many issues with this one such as (dose the creator not even get what gender is) As I was playing this i was fighting myself the hole time to quit and delete. I finally couldn't take anymore and deleted this. I don't recommend this VN at all.

Reactions: Legal1709

Vyrals

Jan 15, 2019
I'm done with the game, it's really nice but i think the lack of content is really there imo
Also, it seems the dev are trying to import animated scenes more, hope it will be that way and do a remaster of this game.

SenaTTK

Jun 4, 2017
Are we really stuck with the MC's canonical name? If so, why follow this route? I'd love to be able to name Gudao whatever I want like in the original game. For me the whole point of that game is letting you be and feel like the main character. It's something that the manga or the anime can't really do. What a huge missed opportunity. If you can name the MC I'll give it a shot, if not, hard pass.

Turbopene

Jul 5, 2018
go to sleep in the red room. you'll see an icon above the bed.
hmm i'm stuck at the same point, i did all the requests but i don't have the option to sleep or any other in all the areas, i'm just stuck with the map in the inventory and the only action i can do is talk to roman :S

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
hmm i'm stuck at the same point, i did all the requests but i don't have the option to sleep or any other in all the areas, i'm just stuck with the map in the inventory and the only action i can do is talk to roman :S
I'm not too sure then. When I got lost in the game, I just went to all the unlocked maps and rooms and clicked around till I found a trigger.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fate Squeeze Order Full.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.08.2020 (bugfix)

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes