VN Others Father Figure [v0.5.0] [Xia Liu Bei]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
New update is out for Subscribers and itch.io supporters. I'll release the public build here on the 30th.

In this episode your girls will be learning a little self-defense from Rose, while you have the chance to reconnect with an old colleague.

emb 020.jpg

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
New update is available, which includes all of day 4. The Tyrano version (v0.4.2) includes some spelling corrections, additional dialogue with Major, and 2 new bios (Rose and Major) in the 'about' section. Other than that, it is identical to the v0.4.1 Ren'Py and Android conversions by MikeyUK and Saipan.

If you enjoy the game, please consider supporting me on SubscribeStar or Itch.io. Members get early access to updates and other exclusive content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Father Figure [v0.4.1] - Ren'Py Version

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac: (UNTESTED)

- - -

UNCOMPRESSED MIRRORS:

Win/Linux:

- - -

- - -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note v0.4.1 Ren'Py is the same as v0.4.2 Tyrano version

NOTE: Mac is untested as I built them with the Ren'Py SDK and with this is was not very straightforward, please report if it doesn't work so I can remove the links. Thanks.

Last edited:

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
I gotta say,Narration is too much and also nothing help to the story or charactor.
but I like the render and model.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
MC is way too young to be a father figure, it is like a brother-sisters game.

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
I like it so far, so thank you for making the game. May I ask if you could imagine to implement a feature to rename the MC (the sooner it gets done, the less changes are to make i guess) and if you could part with the ahago faces (its not my cup o tea, yet normally i dont mind it, but it simply doesnt fit here at all) but its your game, if you love that stuff then so be it. I like that there is a game where some women have still some hair in the south and not all women are "blessed" with big breasts.
So overall i enjoyed the little time i had with this so far!

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Father Figure [v0.4.1] - Ren'Py Version

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

- - - PIXELDRAIN

UNCOMPRESSED MIRRORS:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

- - - PIXELDRAIN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note v0.4.1 Ren'Py is the same as v0.4.2 Tyrano version

NOTE: Mac is untested as I built them with the Ren'Py SDK and with this is was not very straightforward, please report if it doesn't work so I can remove the links. Thanks.
unfortunatly during start critical error appeared:
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 11)

The label briefing is defined twice, at File "game/scene5b.rpy", line 208:
label briefing:
and File "game/scene5b.rpy", line 416:
label briefing:

The label evidence is defined twice, at File "game/scene5b.rpy", line 261:
label evidence:
and File "game/scene5b.rpy", line 470:

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes