VN Others Father Figure [v0.5.0] [Xia Liu Bei]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
I don't know if there is much difference between version 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 , but since I'm at it I updated the Android versions.
Take care Dev ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
The Tyrano version is 4.2 and according to 4Shared the Renpy version is 4.1?
As I mentioned in the changelog, v0.4.2 just has some additional dialogue with Major, and 2 new bios in the 'about' section. There are no new lewd scenes.

Anyway, I think this will be the last free update I do on F95. There's some really nice people here, but overall it's just been a negative experience every time I've done it. The nastiness and entitlement makes working on my games less fun, so I think stepping away is what I'm going to do so I don't get burned out. Thanks to everyone who supported me here, on itch and SubscribeStar, and who sent me nice private messages. And to my volunteers Saipan and MikeyUK. I really appreciate you guys.

Xia Liu Bei signing off.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
As I mentioned in the changelog, v0.4.2 just has some additional dialogue with Major, and 2 new bios in the 'about' section. There are no new lewd scenes.

Anyway, I think this will be the last free update I do on F95. There's some really nice people here, but overall it's just been a negative experience every time I've done it. The nastiness and entitlement makes working on my games less fun, so I think stepping away is what I'm going to do so I don't get burned out. Thanks to everyone who supported me here, on itch and SubscribeStar, and who sent me nice private messages. And to my volunteers Saipan and MikeyUK. I really appreciate you guys.

Xia Liu Bei signing off.
I just found this game and really like it and was wondering with you leaving does that mean there will no longer be a renpy version because I really like the game and am willing to pay 9.99 if we also get the renpy version?

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023

Xia Liu Bei signing off.
Well this isnt the optimal comment to walk into on a game you just discovered and think is interesting and looks good... #BigSad :cry:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018

Xia Liu Bei signing off.
Please don't be offended by my comment about the versions. My fault I didn't read the changelog, so I apologize to you for my error. I hope my comment isn't the one that chased you away. If so I apologize again, and good luck to you in all your future game developments.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017

Xia Liu Bei signing off.
That's fair. Gonna Subscribestar for a buck for now, and in a month decide to keep going or no.
I do appreciate your efforts, and of course I am in a silent majority, which I think most people browsing your content are. Not all of us have access to Patreon or Subscribestar, or may not have digital payments, or maybe even can't really afford that extra $1 on top of all of life's other costs currently... which are going freakin' higher than ever, in the USA because of corporate greed, in some nations because of literal war, in some places because we are reliant on the USA.
The world is going to ruin... we have until 2027 (maybe not? Can we fix stuff? I don't have hope but keep plugging along and try to improve things at least for some people...). The silent majority appreciate your work even if we don't say something supportive.
Thank you for your time here. I'd like if you spent more time here, but understand if you choose to not.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 2587492
Click on "free download"........
I tried that ofc. It just throws me here and no download.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might be blind but I don't see no download option without either linking some of my accounts to the site or signing up.

There are mirrors in my post You know "uncompressed" which is the normal version without compression?
Thank you.

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019

Xia Liu Bei signing off.
Whoa, somehow I've missed noticing this game until now, just gone through 19 pages of comments and then I get to this! :eek: I honestly can't say that I'm all that surprised after reading certain previous comments! I've said it before (for a different game) but there's just way too many critics and too few actual game developers (even added it to my sig a while back)! Constructive criticism is perfectly fine of course, but at times it seems as though some folks just aren't happy unless they're complaining in the rudest, most obnoxious, self-entitled ways possible! :rolleyes: As usual it seems that it's the very vocal and rude minority that ruins things for the silent majority! It's unfortunate that you've decided to step away from F95, but it's your game and therefore it's your decision to make.

I'm really looking forward to the day when a dev just turns around and tells these nasty, self-entitled jerks "If you don't like it then fuck off and play something else!" o_O :ROFLMAO:

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I quite enjoy this game and converting it to Ren'Py for those who prefer playing using RenPy style. Will have to wait to hear from XLB whether or not a RenPy version will still be available.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes