VN Others Father Figure [v0.5.0] [Xia Liu Bei]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
unfortunatly during start critical error appeared:
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 11)

The label briefing is defined twice, at File "game/scene5b.rpy", line 208:
label briefing:
and File "game/scene5b.rpy", line 416:
label briefing:

The label evidence is defined twice, at File "game/scene5b.rpy", line 261:
label evidence:
and File "game/scene5b.rpy", line 470:
Thanks for pointing this out, already amended.

Reactions: JonDoe123

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
hey Xia Liu Bei, played your game the first time,
I liked it. The second day was an interesting artistic choice and despite the lack of words well told (y)

You said earlier that you dont see a harem ending with all 4 of them but from what i saw, yes Cammy doesnt like Rose but it doesnt seem like it would stop her from pursuing her Brother even if he is with Rose.
Rose seems like she is fairly devoted to the MC if you kiss her in the first scene, and that she repeatedly says she would do anything for him.
and the scenes after that if you go meet your sister for the photoshoot, there his sister is quiet eager to show that she is better then Rose, despite MC coming straight from a meeting whit her nemesis :p

So has your stance about the harem changed since then?

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
hey Xia Liu Bei, played your game the first time,
I liked it. The second day was an interesting artistic choice and despite the lack of words well told (y)

You said earlier that you dont see a harem ending with all 4 of them but from what i saw, yes Cammy doesnt like Rose but it doesnt seem like it would stop her from pursuing her Brother even if he is with Rose.
Rose seems like she is fairly devoted to the MC if you kiss her in the first scene, and that she repeatedly says she would do anything for him.
and the scenes after that if you go meet your sister for the photoshoot, there his sister is quiet eager to show that she is better then Rose, despite MC coming straight from a meeting whit her nemesis :p

So has your stance about the harem changed since then?
Glad you liked it. Day 2 [Silent Interlude] was inspired, oddly enough, by issue 21 of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, which featured no dialogue whatsoever, and told an entire story using only images. I've long wanted to do something similar, and that was my attempt. I thought using the title "Silent Interlude" for the chapter might have been enough to tip players off to what that chapter was about, but in many cases it appears it wasn't. So I'll take the blame for that one, I guess.

As for the harem, I'm entirely sure the MC will have the choice of ending up together with both his sister and daughters, also with the chance to impregnate them all. I still don't foresee any way Rose ends up in that harem. But that's just me. As I've said before, the characters have a mind of their own. I'm just the guy writing down their adventures. It's entirely possible these characters will take the story in a direction I didn't predict.

Andrea is the younger, shier, more naive of the two sisters, but is far more aggressive in fighting for her father's attention than I expected, while Jen being the older, more confident sister somehow became the more timid sister when it comes to pushing for her father's attention. Both of those surprised me. Cammy and Rose, though, still haven't really surprised me yet, but we'll see. Anything is possible.

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
Though I haven't played the new version yet, the sis is super hot and her scenes are great. My personal wish is to have a nice kinky+romantic storyline with her.

Also - change MC name and maybe font change, but that's small beans.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
unfortunatly during start critical error appeared:
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 11)

The label briefing is defined twice, at File "game/scene5b.rpy", line 208:
label briefing:
and File "game/scene5b.rpy", line 416:
label briefing:

The label evidence is defined twice, at File "game/scene5b.rpy", line 261:
label evidence:
and File "game/scene5b.rpy", line 470:
I get no such errors on either version when starting.

Is it possible to download renpy conversion without signing up to some shady site?
Might be something on my side then. When I click on download it shows 20s countdown clock but it doesn't move.
View attachment 2587492
Click on "free download"........
There are mirrors in my post You know "uncompressed" which is the normal version without compression?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oh dude, that made me lose my fucking shit. His tough as nails former partner has what most women lack? Technique?
And then she becomes all girly and weak, the moment the MC touches her?
Already a bit much, I have to say, but alright, it's not like you are alone with that portrayal of women on this side.
Yet then she has SEVERAL ORGASMS just from kissing the MC, even squirting and getting an ahegao expression? That was so bad, it was good.

I hope I am reading all this right, as the game and the MC not being taken too seriously, like when he gives his younger daughter an orgasm, from brushing her teet, because if all that is serious, that would be so awkward.

Reactions: KiraJames
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes