RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I really enjoyed the update, but I really wanted more content involving drug addiction. A very heavy stop to be very interesting.

Reactions: Valantir

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
First time trying out this game: "LANDLORD YOU CAN'T DO THIS DON'T GO"

I just hate jumping through an extra hoop just to make a single thing make sense.
Incest Patch: -
;)

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
I'm sorry but could you double-check the tags? I haven't tagged any of the above to this thread yet.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
The fact that you are essentially locked out of certain choices early on doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If you choose defiance over corruption just twice in the beginning you are locked out of future corruption choices. It doesn't make sense. You should be able to choose when to corrupt or defy when you want. Also, I chose to friend-zone Oliver b/c he's a weak dweeb, not b/c I'm against romance in other cases. I was locked out of a romance with the twins b/c I chose not to romance the dweeb.

Based on comments up-thread, I'm guessing this may be an error. There were a bunch of times I was locked out of choices and it appeared to be determined by previous choices. For instance, I couldn't choose corruption later if I didn't choose it from the beginning.

Reactions: sava75

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well I haven't played yet but since everyone else is doing it I request more lesbian incest with non-loli characters.. cousins, aunts, sisters, moms, grandmas.. BRING THEM ALL ALONG! MOR!!

Reactions: Flower's Fan

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One spot Michael is speaking for Claire in the police office room. I sent Lame home because I knew what would happen if you let him stay in the house and I loved twisting that shit stains arm off the moms face looks hot the rest of her is stereotypical of .9999999 percent of mothers in these games.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I'm sorry, I tried but it just doesn't work for me.

Engrish is at least comprehensible but the grammar is all over the place - making most dialogues silly.
The main char is a chubby uggo.
The story so far is pretty boring and borders on stupid.
The game choices that give out points are in no way significant enough to justify that.
Chapter transitions are so mindbogglingly slow that the only thing they can actually invoke in a player is anger and frustration.

Think I need a stiff drink after playing the first 10 min. or so of this game to get back my sanity and forget about it.

Whatever happens, good luck with your game.

Reactions: Cotytto
Oct 25, 2017
7. Any of your suggestions and demands
When will people fucking understand that this is not a good thing? Holy shit. This is the worst thing that can happen in a game, it 100% always goes bad.

You can let people pick between some of YOUR OWN CREATED CHOICES, but just creating stuff after people's suggestions is ridiculous and bound to failure. Have some balls. Make something original. This makes it sound like a cash-grab. Like it's an easy way to milk money and not something the dev actually wants to create.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes