Apr 3, 2019
So that's what Victoria was doing. And, you, Crush? Oh, the sitrep. Right.
Yeah, that's what bothers me the most. Like I said, working on some feature like this (whether it's "necessary" or not), I know that it does take time, especially since the highlights are not actually applied equally (you can see that there is some blending on the highlights depending on the color).

But...that's what VIctoria does. And if I remember correctly, that Hyneman guy was "the main coder". So yeah, what is Crush doing? Ah right, "project management"

philyb

May 23, 2018
What is complicated in the code? All I can see is that the pointless dice rolling that does nothing at the end of the day and the puppet might be complicated to build.

Riven

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, that's what bothers me the most. Like I said, working on some feature like this (whether it's "necessary" or not), I know that it does take time, especially since the highlights are not actually applied equally (you can see that there is some blending on the highlights depending on the color).
I think you are severely overestimating this demo. All it does is position an SVG on top of an image, and then modify its fill and opacity based on inputs. That's it.

Apr 3, 2019
I think you are severely overestimating this demo. All it does is position an SVG on top of an image, and then modify its fill and opacity based on inputs. That's it.
Oh I know, you can look at the code and see that it's one single premade SVG over the base. But considering all they've done so far is use a premade (twine/sugarcube) engine to add links and show notifications (based on a different JS library), I can imagine that it was very complicated for them to:

- Compile the drawing into a single SVG element (because I assume that they initially worked in layers and had trouble condensing it to one single <path>

- Find how to set opacity of the SVG

- Add the slider with the callback function to modify opacity

So yeah, considering their previous level of experience? One week seems about right.

Reactions: ffive and robin312

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
Oh I know, you can look at the code and see that it's one single premade SVG over the base. But considering all they've done so far is use a premade (twine/sugarcube) engine to add links and show notifications (based on a different JS library), I can imagine that it was very complicated for them to:

- Compile the drawing into a single SVG element (because I assume that they initially worked in layers and had trouble condensing it to one single <path>

So yeah, considering their previous level of experience? One week seems about right.
i still think this whole project shouldn't even be a game, but a github open source thing that adds features and a library for other developers to use and add to their games. it's basically what crush has been doing, building a game framework rather than a game lol.

like when people make skyrim sex mods, they just add hair and animations, and coding so that other people can use that framework and create a story out of it.

Reactions: CassieBare

rcop101

May 31, 2017
this has all but turned into a cash grab at this point. there have been a few "updates" where there are editor notes that never get done like where crush wanted the bar girls to comment on your different facial features but then didnt add it to the next updates. claiming to have writers block for 6 months and than pushed out a couple updates under the guise of "i've had a breakthrough!" only to than have more writers block, then decided to make the "MOABS" only to spend 3 and a half months and counting on 300 hairs styles, a couple hair colors, tan lines, and a huge story outline that'll be useless when they no doubt do this again

Reactions: CassieBare

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

Someone should've pointed them to Degrees of Lewdity which had template coloring for hair/clothes/etc of the paperdoll since i can't remember. smh.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

hligahudiaunf

Feb 5, 2019
Someone should've pointed them to Degrees of Lewdity which had template coloring for hair/clothes/etc of the paperdoll since i can't remember. smh.
Avatar coloring with ui was already done in red mod for this game long time ago, you can find it in discord. It also contains WIP return of childhood/university from first remake of the game. And it contains WIP of different skin complexions.

Maybe Crush just decides to follow improvements made in mod?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: @LonelyWolf

itachi012

Jan 4, 2022
Just slightly changing the colours on some hair? Who cares?

Would anyone care about us having less hair colour if it meant the storyline continued and we got some actual branching or side missions again?
i feel that about side missions. i feel the end bits were a bit weird.
the bartender blowjob came at an awkward time, after the character has already slept with the manager/owner. i get he's setting up the idea for prostitution role instead of just bartender but felt weirdly placed in the timeline.
the russian chapter i didn't like tbh. rather go see that movie with wuu sen if its gotta be a side mission. or do some stuff with the vip room and progress the "infiltration level more"

i had these thoughts when i first finished the game. but ofcourse by now, i know nothing's gonna happen. but like the rest of the folk, i keep the notifications on for this thread haha.

Reactions: rawsubmarine7

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
as a hooker in a men's bar? of course not
Well, there is already some staged, playful female-on-female action between girls doing regular shows (which our Kate even finds mildly arousing). It's not inconceivable that when Kate finally gets onstage herself, she might develop a liking for a girl or another, and events in her life might reinforce this.

Then again, the game still wouldn't be lesbian-focused, it would only be one more stepping-stone into Kate becoming more sexual.

3.60 star(s) 119 Votes