vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Not sure I agree that they are more competent. Quicker perhaps, to get content out. I think Female Agent's writing is significantly better than Blue Swallow, even with its flaws (not into trans stuff, so I haven't bothered with Girl Spy).
The writing style might be different, but I think mostly it is the presentation that is different. Other than that BS offers everything FA does and most importantly: kinks and skills matter. Decisions matter. Even the prologue offers multiple variants that make the game replayable. One can argue that there are bugs or that not everything is balanced out, but everything the game offers, actually does something. That and they have done more in six months than Crush has in 5 years. Depending on where they want to take the story, it is not unreasonable to think that they will have caught up to Crush or will even overtake him by the end of 2024. And that includes an entire lifepath, multiple choices, paths, skills and what not. So in terms of who is more competent, it isn't even close, even if BS stopped development tomorrow.

FA is just a novel with an illusion of half a dozen mechanics that aren't even real or don't do anything. Heck, there are still scenes that use placeholder images after x years, because Crush never looks back and cleans up his mess. Quite frankly, I am surprised that he did not rush a Christmas update, but then again, the next update should be due around February and AFAIK he hasn't announced what it's going to be.

Mogremier

Oct 11, 2020
I'll admit 1.6.3 seems a bit better in my eyes,

Though I've yet to come across a link for it (download) in order for me to play offline. Was wondering if anyone here knew if the offline version still exists

Thanks

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
I'll admit 1.6.3 seems a bit better in my eyes,

Though I've yet to come across a link for it (download) in order for me to play offline. Was wondering if anyone here knew if the offline version still exists

Thanks

A lot of the images don't seem to work anymore though...

Reactions: Darksideofmoon666

hligahudiaunf

Feb 5, 2019
"short standalone mini-episode, Zero Kate Thirty" available on patreon for free, but it looks like it has no sexual content at all, just a bit of see thru :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: robin312

Geffe

Jul 14, 2019
Of all the plot lines/content they could have been working on, they made this? I guess if they ever put the lifepath back in this will work as part of the operator path.

prawnstar700

Oct 6, 2023
Of all the plot lines/content they could have been working on, they made this? I guess if they ever put the lifepath back in this will work as part of the operator path.
Mind-blowing, exceptional and the stuff of legends! To literally get Nov AND Dec releases, that is unheard of in the world class game development scene. If this pace keeps up, we might actually have a complete game in this lifetime™️.

Of course, implementing such mechanics is essential to the game because what is lifepath without death? To silence all the naysayers, Crush gives you multiple endings in one standalone game. So what if all of them end with getting unalived?!

I came to play lewd games for the REALISM!

P.S. If Crush ever reads this, please just finish one plotline? Fingers crossed, maybe with more than one live ending? My Christmas wish was a 2024 "complete" tag for FA.

Gyzul

Dec 9, 2023
Female Agent will never be fixed, here's why:
1) Crush sees financial gains, they're positive. Therefore he's doing right job.
2) Crush sees diehard fanboys licking his arse in discord. To him they're not fanboys, not cultist, to him they're fans. Therefore he's doing right job.
versus
1) Crush sees criticism(let's be honest, often brash and toxic) aimed at his work. It doesn't make him feel good. It challenges his ego. It says things contrary to what other sources(pleasant ones) telling him. He dismisses it as weird pirate gamers talking smack.

Same thing with Bethesda's Fallout/Elder Scrolls/Starfield. Financial gains makes investors and higher-ups happy, Bethesda cultists are happy. Therefore anyone who's not happy just doesn't understand the inner kitchen of AAA game development.
That, however, doesn't mean that product is of good quality. Look at Starfield.

So, in a way, Indie game development has matured into AAA. There is less and less difference between the two.
I don't think this will ever get fixed, other games with their small or big problems will never get fixed because they will continue to make money and fanboys will continue fanboying. If you don't like the game for 100%, you will get talked down or asked to "Leave, if you don't like" or "Try to make something yourself first, then talk" or other logical fallacies. Naysayers are evil. It's either you're ALL IN or ALL OUT.

It's your choice to invest your time and emotions into games, small or big, but objectively it just doesn't make sense anymore to give your time to those people.
Let them brew in their own acid. Fanboys and haters alike.

prawnstar700

Oct 6, 2023
Female Agent will never be fixed, here's why:
1) Crush sees financial gains, they're positive. Therefore he's doing right job.
2) Crush sees diehard fanboys licking his arse in discord. To him they're not fanboys, not cultist, to him they're fans. Therefore he's doing right job.
versus
1) Crush sees criticism(let's be honest, often brash and toxic) aimed at his work. It doesn't make him feel good. It challenges his ego. It says things contrary to what other sources(pleasant ones) telling him. He dismisses it as weird pirate gamers talking smack.

Same thing with Bethesda's Fallout/Elder Scrolls/Starfield. Financial gains makes investors and higher-ups happy, Bethesda cultists are happy. Therefore anyone who's not happy just doesn't understand the inner kitchen of AAA game development.
That, however, doesn't mean that product is of good quality. Look at Starfield.

So, in a way, Indie game development has matured into AAA. There is less and less difference between the two.
I don't think this will ever get fixed, other games with their small or big problems will never get fixed because they will continue to make money and fanboys will continue fanboying. If you don't like the game for 100%, you will get talked down or asked to "Leave, if you don't like" or "Try to make something yourself first, then talk" or other logical fallacies. Naysayers are evil. It's either you're ALL IN or ALL OUT.

It's your choice to invest your time and emotions into games, small or big, but objectively it just doesn't make sense anymore to give your time to those people.
Let them brew in their own acid. Fanboys and haters alike.
I'm glad you touched on quality! FA isn't perfect, despite long dev times. Whatever happened to being objective? Don't they teach critical thinking in schools anymore? It's neither love or hate to find a bug, it just IS. That's why I went back 2 years to find 6 release dates, the speed and quality is what it is.

What I hope MOST can agree on is the quality of writing. We all came here because we like it. Hopefully, Crush can take that as encouragement to do more of that? But the main difference between AAA and indie is that AAA studios USUALLY release a complete game, and that's something I fear FA will never reach.

Even in a bad example like Cyberpunk, you can go back and patch a game till it's stable. But a game without content or ending is simply abandoned, there's too many example on this site here. So objectively, why aren't the fans pushing harder for any ending? Do they fap, but hate to nut?

Personally blame it on social media because the algorithm just wants to feed you more of what you like. Who doesn't like praise? Not much choice though, because the platforms want you to stay online to sell your eyeballs to advertisers.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
The Christmas ep reminds me how good Crush can write.
Yeah the game is clearly becoming a kinetic novel now but I view that as a positive development since the dev is obviously a better writer than a programmer. 2023 was one of the most productive years the game has had, in that at least the project moved forward and not backward.

Which means we're probably days away from an announcement that he's going to reboot everything.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
Which means we're probably days away from an announcement that he's going to reboot everything.
[/QUOTE]
new reboot is coming
:ROFLMAO:

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
[...] the dev is obviously a better writer than a programmer.
The writing was good in the past but recently I am seriously doubting Crush's writing skills. Apart from that skill not only implies the writing quality itself but also the output. And in this respect the situation is a very sorry one... I mean seriously, a few photographs, a preprogrammed avatar, and above that just some plain text. Dude, that is not enough!

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Hello,
I just discovered the christmas special of female agent. Is there any other ending then the "She Wolf" one (or getting shot)? Somehow it seems to me so, because it is titeled in the end like: You reached the She Wolf Ending.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Hello,
I just discovered the christmas special of female agent. Is there any other ending then the "She Wolf" one (or getting shot)? Somehow it seems to me so, because it is titeled in the end like: You reached the She Wolf Ending.
"She Wolf" is the only "good" ending available.

Reactions: Victor069
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes