lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i had this idea that maybe should be interesting for the post game.
a new ally that only join the game after you past the game and her special ability is that she gets more coins than regular allys after defeathing/femfatality oponents and collects the coins automatically.
she could be some kind of full financial domination mistress to help to unlock all the gallery scenes and extra content.
Maybe some kind of empress, or the demon queen since that could be unlocked at the post game.
(but if i could choose she bould be a goblin businesswoman, even if that doesnt make sence)

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
i had this idea that maybe should be interesting for the post game.
a new ally that only join the game after you past the game and her special ability is that she gets more coins than regular allys after defeathing/femfatality oponents and collects the coins automatically.
she could be some kind of full financial domination mistress to help to unlock all the gallery scenes and extra content.
Maybe some kind of empress, or the demon queen since that could be unlocked at the post game.
(but if i could choose she bould be a goblin businesswoman, even if that doesnt make sence)
Haha, the nun Estrelle is the findom character right now, and her special ability is that she can generate a lot of coins (through summon ability DOWN + Summon 2)
Actually if you were serious about farming coin, a normal enemy drops 0-3 coins on death. Estrelle's ability can cause enemies to drop up to 18 coins, and you can keep doing it cause it doesn't kill them.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
prologue1_1_1c1.gif
Story Mode - Prologue Chapter has been added!

I actually had story mode in mind since the beginning, but making a story and art isn't the hard part, it was the programming and learning the engine, that's why I made arcade mode first since that was very programming heavy. But now that the core combat design is pretty much in place, I want to go back and start making the story again!

If you like what you see, please support me on patreon for more!

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 1815069
Story Mode - Prologue Chapter has been added!

I actually had story mode in mind since the beginning, but making a story and art isn't the hard part, it was the programming and learning the engine, that's why I made arcade mode first since that was very programming heavy. But now that the core combat design is pretty much in place, I want to go back and start making the story again!

If you like what you see, please support me on patreon for more!
Really loved the prologue! I feel like it's a good introduction to the characters and the lore (also there's a good amount of lewd scenes as well which is always a win in my book).

Also if it isn't a problem for you, could you please upload a save file with all the content unlocked?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Really loved the prologue! I feel like it's a good introduction to the characters and the lore (also there's a good amount of lewd scenes as well which is always a win in my book).

Also if it isn't a problem for you, could you please upload a save file with all the content unlocked?
I only offer full gallery unlock file for Patreon version, hope you understand.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Nothing new after 1.3D ?
I mean for people not on patreon.
Aerisetta Can I have a reply ? Or every questions about trial versions will be ignored?
I don't understand. I tried to help the game with concepts/tweaks/feedback/communicate about it around from the "early" moments, all of that to be ignored.
If I could, I would support with money, since this is the only thing considered like a support, but I just cannot. I sometime feel disapointed.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Aerisetta Can I have a reply ? Or every questions about trial versions will be ignored?
I don't understand. I tried to help the game with concepts/tweaks/feedback/communicate about it around from the "early" moments, all of that to be ignored.
If I could, I would support with money, since this is the only thing considered like a support, but I just cannot. I sometime feel disapointed.
wow where did this come from?

1. 0.2.0D is out, literally the message after your message. that answers your question
2. you did give feedback, and I responded to many, I even thanked you publicly in this thread for some ideas I adopted. please dont lie and say “all of that to be ignored.”

please note, i appreciate feedback, but it does not mean I will agree and must adopt them. I also dont owe anyone a reason or explanation.

And no, you are not guaranteed a response to every comment or question, I rather spend the time developing.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
wow where did this come from?

1. 0.2.0D is out, literally the message after your message. that answers your question
2. you did give feedback, and I responded to many, I even thanked you publicly in this thread for some ideas I adopted. please dont lie and say “all of that to be ignored.”

please note, i appreciate feedback, but it does not mean I will agree and must adopt them. I also dont owe anyone a reason or explanation.

And no, you are not guaranteed a response to every comment or question, I rather spend the time developing.
Reading english is actually very exhausting for me, I can easily miss informations.
(After checking your post, I see no mension of trial new version, this is why I didn't had the information. What I understand is click here to play the newest features. Newest features means for patreons, I thought - again, not sure to get the information on first reading)

I don't ask for these stuffs to be included or something. I 'm not asking for guaranty of something, just not be ignored because I wrote "free" in my sentence.
It was the thing I felt bad about. Something like "you don't want to pay, you don't exist" (I know you're not like that, but I was kind of surpised)

I sincerely hope my average english way to do sentence is not taken like "offensive**" or like "bad**" sentence to you. This is not what I want.

**not the right word (I cannot find best)

I sincerely wish this project to be a success as I told you before.
Just I cannot use patreon for some reasons.

Last edited:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Reactions: lordowl92

Linarahn

Jun 6, 2017
I have a different question, I couldn't find the answer - what did you use to make the models? I swear I've seen that particular style before but I could never find out what it was.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: neddyf
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes