Dec 14, 2021
Hi Aerisetta. I commented previously saying that I adored the game. The only thing I would like to say is that the hitboxes on the coins are a little bit janky. I feel like I am walking over them to pick them up but I have to like walk around in a circle to grab them. Same with the apples! But I stand by what I said. I adored this game <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aerisetta

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Maybe it's me (or playing with a controller isn't the best here), but have you guys managed to use this new actions?
- Grapple Combat System implemented! Press +Ability (default K) to initiate grapple! (see move list for more details)
- Aerisetta can now air grab by pressing FEMTALITY button in the air and initiate Femtality straight from the air (if the enemy has 1 HP left) Normal

Thank you
The graphics are really good

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
you can use the coins to purchase the missing femtalities. using down-summon 2 estrelle generates a lot more coins so you can buy things faster. it is RNG but you should pretty much guarantee to get everything in 3-4 playthroughs (demo version). full version is longer with more enemies on later stages so it can unlock pretty fast
OOH is that what the coins are for.
i just thought there's a shop that isn't in the Demo...

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Aerisetta quick question. Are you planning on making more of the lewd scenes into animations or will it be 90% images?
because i really liked the 2 animations in the demo.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
So I'm writing this in order to give my most detailed feedback about the version that I tried (v. 0.1.3D) and to support this game. First of all I really like this version: while the current levels are fairly short, it has a lot of content.
I'm going to list the pros and then cons in order of importance:

Pros:
- The quality of the femdom scenes (mainly the femtalities) is really good! Both the animations and the writing are pretty hot and run smoothly (especially the last two you added). I personally really like all of the designs of the main characters and enemies and the variety of fetishes is simply a plus (even though I have a personal preference for Foot Fetish scenes which are present in a good amount in this version and I hope they are only going to increase).
- The gameplay is fun and entertaining: in many other femdom games (especially RPG Maker games) the gameplay is disregarded in favor of the femdom scenes, in this one even the gameplay has its dignity in par with the actual femdom content. I mainly played the Arcade mode and I found it pretty challenging and almost very well balanced. I think the grapple system is a really nice addition although is still in a primitive state.
- There's also lezdom: many lezdom fans realize how much rare are lezdom games these days and high quality lezdom scenes like the ones in this game are a treat. Hope there will be more in the future
- Development time: in a world where Koda exists the most common fear for the typical femdom fan is development time; many games are delayed until the end of the world, some are on hiatus, others are canceled, this one had like three pretty big updates in a month which make me feel confidently happy about the future of this game.

Cons:
- It's frustratingly hard to do the femtalities and get the scenes: this may be a problem more on my part but I find very difficult to do many femtalities in a level when two seconds after I defeat the first wave of enemies, the second one immediately start attacking me making me unable to perform femtalities on the enemy that are stunned. I feel this has a simple fix: just increase the waiting time between one wave and the next so you have time to perform the femtalities and/or increase the time the enemies stay stunned waiting for a femtality.
- The scenes in the Gallery mode are too much expensive: in a playthrough in the Arcade mode I earn about 150 coins, buying a scene costs 100 coins. Since there are so many scenes buying the ones you didn't unlock is very expensive and, like I wrote previously, the rarity of getting the scenes and the randomness make it so you have to do multiple playthroghs to get them all.
- I also find some animations of the enemies and characters regarding the grapple system and "kick the enemies in the air" system a little stiff. I think that more fluidity would benefit the game.

That's s all, I'm very hopeful about the future of this game so I will follow the development more closely. I give you my best regards and I really hope you will succeed!

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I complete the game but dont have all the gallery unlocked, how unlock all scenes? I have to replay the game to obtain all? When use femtality is a random scene? Need some help, thanks for all
+1 to this!

Aerisetta I wish you all the success =) I haven't seen one of these combat femdom games in a long time, its nice to have this option now for a change. Its a very fun game and with some cool art. I hope there is a reverse mode in the future where you can play as the soldier and random girls would come to beat you up and trigger scenes randomly.. I think it would be could mode for people who dont like playing as the dominant female

• Red Heart

Shadowyy

Oct 12, 2017
strange, so you finished the game, returned to main menu, entered the temple of worship and had zero coins?
Yup. Thats what I did. Beat the instructor boss, then got my high score. So I loaded the temple of worship save. That loaded fine, and the scenes I had seen already were there. But I had 0 coins, so i couldn't buy new ones.

zipped my saves folder and attached it here for you.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Yup. Thats what I did. Beat the instructor boss, then got my high score. So I loaded the temple of worship save. That loaded fine, and the scenes I had seen already were there. But I had 0 coins, so i couldn't buy new ones.

zipped my saves folder and attached it here for you.
Hi, I checked your file, unfortunately I could not see any reason for this at the moment.

Can you try this for me? Go into arcade stage one, fight a few enemies, pick up a few coins. Then press ENTER and exit to main menu (do not ALT+F4, the game only saves on exit or end of stage). Then enter Temple of Worship again and see if those coins you just picked up saved properly.

Thank you for your help in finding bugs and making the game better.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
So I'm writing this in order to give my most detailed feedback about the version that I tried (v. 0.1.3D) and to support this game. First of all I really like this version: while the current levels are fairly short, it has a lot of content.
I'm going to list the pros and then cons in order of importance:

Pros:
- The quality of the femdom scenes (mainly the femtalities) is really good! Both the animations and the writing are pretty hot and run smoothly (especially the last two you added). I personally really like all of the designs of the main characters and enemies and the variety of fetishes is simply a plus (even though I have a personal preference for Foot Fetish scenes which are present in a good amount in this version and I hope they are only going to increase).
- The gameplay is fun and entertaining: in many other femdom games (especially RPG Maker games) the gameplay is disregarded in favor of the femdom scenes, in this one even the gameplay has its dignity in par with the actual femdom content. I mainly played the Arcade mode and I found it pretty challenging and almost very well balanced. I think the grapple system is a really nice addition although is still in a primitive state.
- There's also lezdom: many lezdom fans realize how much rare are lezdom games these days and high quality lezdom scenes like the ones in this game are a treat. Hope there will be more in the future
- Development time: in a world where Koda exists the most common fear for the typical femdom fan is development time; many games are delayed until the end of the world, some are on hiatus, others are canceled, this one had like three pretty big updates in a month which make me feel confidently happy about the future of this game.

Cons:
- It's frustratingly hard to do the femtalities and get the scenes: this may be a problem more on my part but I find very difficult to do many femtalities in a level when two seconds after I defeat the first wave of enemies, the second one immediately start attacking me making me unable to perform femtalities on the enemy that are stunned. I feel this has a simple fix: just increase the waiting time between one wave and the next so you have time to perform the femtalities and/or increase the time the enemies stay stunned waiting for a femtality.
- The scenes in the Gallery mode are too much expensive: in a playthrough in the Arcade mode I earn about 150 coins, buying a scene costs 100 coins. Since there are so many scenes buying the ones you didn't unlock is very expensive and, like I wrote previously, the rarity of getting the scenes and the randomness make it so you have to do multiple playthroghs to get them all.
- I also find some animations of the enemies and characters regarding the grapple system and "kick the enemies in the air" system a little stiff. I think that more fluidity would benefit the game.

That's s all, I'm very hopeful about the future of this game so I will follow the development more closely. I give you my best regards and I really hope you will succeed!
thanks a ton for the detailed feedback.

Difficulty doing Femtalities
I like the idea about increasing the time the enemies are stunned. Theres no need to rush people to do the femtalities. I'll try x3 wait time next build I think. Increasing wave transition time I probably wont do, but the next wave does not come until all enemies are finished so increasing stun time will achieve this anyways.

Cost of Femtaltiies
Price of the scenes are high...yes, maybe. I tested it myself and was able to unlock everything in 1.0.3D after 2 playthroughs, of course RNG is a factor (I focused on farming it though). Full version atm is 3 times as long in terms of playtime, but the gallery is also twice as big.

Just sharing my current philosophy to this. The design intention is that you need to play the game multiple times to get everything. However, ideally there will be more varied content (more paths, different characters, maybe even some RogueLike elements) each playthrough in the future though. I know RNG may be a turn off to some people, yet...RNG farming is a game design that is universally popular (as in people engage with it for longer and more). What would be better is if you were farming multiple things at the same time (gear, levels, coin, etc) which is currently out of the scope of the game, but that is the direction I would prefer instead of making the grind faster to complete. And at the end of the day, there is always full gallery unlock save data (which I sometimes release in Patreon version just as a Quality of Life offer). Again, this is just my current design philosophy, it is subject to change.

Fluidity of Certain Animations
Something to be tuned. So the feedback is very valuable - although I would ask you give me some more detailed feedback on what you felt was off about these animations.

Again to share some philosophy, not to say I am right, but just to explain why i did what i did: This is a sexy game :) So sometimes i purposely slow down the animations to make characters look more sexy and confident.
Launcher - Intention for the slow launcher is because 1 it is very strong (i nerfed it a bit recently to prevent people just launching infinitely). Launch > juggle is designed so that you can finish off the current boss in 1 combo. Takes some skill and planning sure, but can be done. There's also a freeze and zoom in if it hits for impact.
Grab animation - Grabbing is usually super strong (high damage, can throw into other enemies, can reset/continue/reposition a juggle), there is also a bit of a prize (a sexy animation) that comes with it. So there is a bit of a risk/reward here. That's why it is so "painful" delay when you miss a grab, infact, Aeristta's voice line suggests this is a major mistake she made.

Again, thank you for the review and feedback, I take it very seriously and keep it in mind even if I don't immediately agree with everything :)

Reactions: Rosvos86

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Maybe it's me (or playing with a controller isn't the best here), but have you guys managed to use this new actions?
- Grapple Combat System implemented! Press +Ability (default K) to initiate grapple! (see move list for more details)
- Aerisetta can now air grab by pressing FEMTALITY button in the air and initiate Femtality straight from the air (if the enemy has 1 HP left) Normal

Thank you
The graphics are really good
Were you able to do the above moves in the end? Make sure you are playing 0.1.3D, these are new features. I've not played on controller to test it, but so far people said it's good.

Shadowyy

Oct 12, 2017
Hi, I checked your file, unfortunately I could not see any reason for this at the moment.

Can you try this for me? Go into arcade stage one, fight a few enemies, pick up a few coins. Then press ENTER and exit to main menu (do not ALT+F4, the game only saves on exit or end of stage). Then enter Temple of Worship again and see if those coins you just picked up saved properly.

Thank you for your help in finding bugs and making the game better.
Just tried this. Coins transfer over in this case. Maybe its something to do with ending the last stage, and then going back to the menu? No idea. But manually ending the stage through ENTER and exit keeps my coins at least.

badz00ka

Nov 24, 2017
Hihi, I don't doubt you of course as different hardware may cause problems, but ive never experienced a crash during femtalities so I would love to know what happened.

If possible, the next time you experience a crash, please send me the log which is found at "Queens of Domination\Logs\OpenBor.txt"
Hi Aerisetta, my game crashes anytime I try to access anything Femtality related—during the first fight, or going to the temple and trying to activate a scene.

Any ideas? Attached my bor log. ty

EDIT: uhh yeah actually still crashes

Last edited:

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
my game crashes anytime I try to access anything Femtality related—during the first fight, or going to the temple and trying to activate a scene.

Any ideas? Attached my bor log. ty

EDIT: uhh yeah actually still crashes
Hmmm i dont see anything related to crashing in that log, perhaps you restarted the game and it overwrote the log where the crash happened?

The first scene that happens when you load up the game is actually part of the same system as a FEMTALITY, does that load correctly for you?

Does every single femtality cause a crash? or randomly?

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Alright, played the game, was actually pretty fun.
Didn't expect the fights to be as fluid, as they are, props.
Of course, I'm no beat 'em up connoisseur, or spec., so can't talk about hitboxes and all that; seemed fine to me, though.
Can't complain about the scant amount of footjobs, since it's in the title - femdom, not just FJ's.
Would still be nice to get more of those.
Also footjobs.
Tag's been dry forever.
:HideThePain:

Anyway, taking inspiration from games like Final Fuck (dev's NONKI, check DLsite for refs), would be nice, if enemies could initiate scenes of their own, like H-scene grapples, but that could be left for the future, game's pretty new, after all.
Also, more animated stuff, instead of slideshows would be great, but eh, plenty of time.
My only real issues were how NOT smooth the transitions to the elf and nun animations were, also they weren't in the best resolution, but eh.
Also the voice-overs

were how they were.
An option to turn those off would be nice, heh.
Also, I get that at the temple it plays a line that tells you that you don't have enough coins, but some indication by text would be nice.
Did see you post somewhere that they cost a 100 coins each, but yeah.
Maybe also a short description of the scene we're trying to buy?

Regardless, overall it's a promising, fun game with plenty of potential.
Sadly, don't have the cash to support you on Patreon, but I wish you the best of luck.
And a lot of money, obvi, ha.
Will be looking forward to more.

P.S. Adding a p.s., cause I'm extra, heh. Thought about a different type of special moves?
Like, input -> move ex. down, right, special -> special move.
The moveset is somewhat lacking, at least in my opinion.
Then again, it's a beat em up, not Tekken, bahaha.

If there's one thing we all have, it's time.
Work at your own pace and remember to take breaks.
That goes for everyone.

Whoever read this long-ass shit, cheers to you, have a good one.
EDIT: OH YEAH, I FORGOT (lmao.)
A recovery move would be pretty much customary.
Ex. we get yeeted, we press, like, space and we do a recovery move to get right back into the action.
That really is a necessity, heh.

Last edited:

xianglong44

Jul 16, 2021
This is a very amazing game. This is also the game I have always wanted. I really hope I can control male characters to fight against female enemies。

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes