Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
This is truely awesome! I'm always glad to be the first to give you a like in YT. :D
These moves are perfectly done! Perhaps some small tweaks.

-The neckbreak move : would be good if the enemy have a slightly different pose before and after the neck is broken.
A more crunchy sound would be good and more fatal...

-Face smash throw was a good addition too. But the landing pose is a bit strange compared to Sophitia's. (2D is just one point of view, so, it have to be "perfect")

For most slams moves. Perhaps it would look better to have one more frame transition to enemy when hitting the ground.
-> For the moment when hitting ground, P2 is Vertical, then immadiately Horizontal. (Perhaps some extra frame bettween them would be good)

I notice you updated head position on shermie spiral. the result is better! :)
If I may add a suggestion.
As an air grab, you could try a mid-air backbreaker where while jumping in the air, the PC could grab the opponent, lay them across her shoulders facing up, and both of them go down with the MC landing on her left foot and right knee, performing a backbreaker. This goes for a full second before the opponent flies away from the MC.

Reactions: Aerisetta

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
As an air grab, you could try a mid-air backbreaker where while jumping in the air, the PC could grab the opponent, lay them across her shoulders facing up, and both of them go down with the MC landing on her left foot and right knee, performing a backbreaker. This goes for a full second before the opponent flies away from the MC.
I think such a move would be better for an helper character. Aerisetta would be more about graceful + humiliating moves, more than brute force type :)
A big/heavy helper character could use this move. Why not.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
I've been told by multiple developers on F95 that anything that is not a VN will not be easily received in the h-gamer community because it is not familiar territory and will take extra effort on my part to explain. It is also the experience I've had so far with people telling me the game is too hard and basics like walking and running are unfamiliar to them. I'm not saying you are unfamiliar with it, but so far that's what actual players have been telling me.

If you could, please tell me some examples you have played that did not feel "sluggish" or felt more fast paced to you. Sluggish and 'not tight' are definitely not words I would want associated with my game. Infact, I did try to change some aspects of the speed and velocity of things since your last feedback (although it was more based on what other people followed up with since you didn't reply anymore).
Well, I don't know who told you that about VNs, but I avoid them like the plague. Most of the time they're not really interesting and I'm here to find a fun game and h-content.

Also to address the lack of replying instantly is the lack of good games recently being made and figured you'd not give 2 cents towards any opinion one person has. In my time I've found most devs prefer to hear 'how wonderful' they are and not 'I feel this is not a correct assessment of content' or 'This aspect isn't fun'. So I leave my comment and check whenever I can if I'm quoted somewhere.

To assume I "Stopped replying" because I wasn't around for a day or two is a bit... Presumptuous.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Going to be adding fully animated femtalities into the game in the future, check it out here.

Last edited:

lurker-101

Jun 18, 2020
Enjoying the game a lot more than I would like to admit, it's got that streets of rage vibe and totally digging it.

The fight mechanics are nice and the femtalities are unique as well. Plus it looks like they are gonna get much better with you dabbling with animations.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Aerisetta Idea: What do you think about adding attack with weapon, whip, rod or something and some femtality action with this weapon.
Good idea! I do plan to add those. Most beat em up games would have them as pick up items, I'm not a big fan of pickup items in beat em ups though, they add a bit of variety but usually end up less fun than fighting normally. I will probably add it when I can think of a way to make it fun....maybe....if it leads to a special weapon based femtality? :)

At the moment, Summon 1 Madame Lisina does almost exactly this move. Press Up + Summon 1 to try it. Madame Lisina is more the big strong woman type, I imagine Aerisetta (MC) to be more agile and thus using her thighs and finesse more in the grapples.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I like the full video femtality idea, but it makes me worried for 3 things.

-The fact "old" femtalities might be removed
-Also, I'm affraid this game production akes more time to complete every new femtality about every freaking kink in the world.
(Like licking eyeballs, scat stuff etc.)
-The game size will start to be heavy at every update

So, even if it's very well done. I think these full motion video could be some rare special femtalities? (I don't know)

About the whip. Yes, later, why not adding a special femtailty only when you have picked up the whip weapon...

• Red Heart

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
Good idea! I do plan to add those. Most beat em up games would have them as pick up items, I'm not a big fan of pickup items in beat em ups though, they add a bit of variety but usually end up less fun than fighting normally. I will probably add it when I can think of a way to make it fun....maybe....if it leads to a special weapon based femtality? :)

At the moment, Summon 1 Madame Lisina does almost exactly this move. Press Up + Summon 1 to try it. Madame Lisina is more the big strong woman type, I imagine Aerisetta (MC) to be more agile and thus using her thighs and finesse more in the grapples.
Neat. Do you ever plan for any sex positions that involve Lisina lifting up the opponents (to suck his dick or to tittyfuck)?

• Red Heart

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
New patron only 0.1.3a avaliable on my patreon
Main new features
- Grapple combat system
- Ability cancelling system
- Airborne femtalities
- Animated femtalities

Will update free version a few days later to include some of these features

ezgif-4-cb438c5b13.gif

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: neddyf

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Thanks for the feedback
-The fact "old" femtalities might be removed
Femtalities will never be removed unless they are no longer up to quality standard compared to the rest of the game. Even then, I would probably just redo the art/writing instead of removing them.

-Also, I'm affraid this game production akes more time to complete every new femtality about every freaking kink in the world.
(Like licking eyeballs, scat stuff etc.)
Time is a consideration i had LONG before i even considered making the game. As of right now, my art production workflow is quite robust, so I'm not worried.

Yes, the game WILL feature many different kinks, including some extreme ones, though they must fit the lore of the character (i.e. Aerisetta would never do scat stuff, but someone else might, this is why the summoning system allows for so much scalability).

The game size will start to be heavy at every update
It's something I keep in mind, but...games are like 50gigs nowadays, i'm just 300mb and full of unoptimized stuff too :p

Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for the feedback

Femtalities will never be removed unless they are no longer up to quality standard compared to the rest of the game. Even then, I would probably just redo the art/writing instead of removing them.

Time is a consideration i had LONG before i even considered making the game. As of right now, my art production workflow is quite robust, so I'm not worried.

Yes, the game WILL feature many different kinks, including some extreme ones, though they must fit the lore of the character (i.e. Aerisetta would never do scat stuff, but someone else might, this is why the summoning system allows for so much scalability).

It's something I keep in mind, but...games are like 50gigs nowadays, i'm just 300mb and full of unoptimized stuff too :p

Nice and good news!

I'm still very focused on Aerisetta herself... I don't really use summons (these other girls are not really my type of archetypes)
Aerisetta is almost perfect for my tastes. Almost.
And her fighting style is very close of what I prefer... particularly lately...

About game size. Sure modern games can be very big, But I, and some other could be less motivated to play a 5+gigs indie game.
But I think you're still far of that. Particularly if you DON'T replace all the old femtalities with full motion video. (most of the old ones are already good ;) )

• Red Heart

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok
Great game. Had a lot of fun with it, you get used to the controls quickly, plenty of settings which i like, already have some animations in there and not just images.
The only complaint i have is that the Finisher scenes are Random. Which means that even if i do 50 finishers there's still a chance i won't unlock certain animations. I hate RNG.

That said. Anyone have a save with all finishers? Im missing 5

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
oh wow, this looks like a well seasoned femdom - one where you don't need a femdom fetish to even enjoy

• Red Heart

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
ok
Great game. Had a lot of fun with it, you get used to the controls quickly, plenty of settings which i like, already have some animations in there and not just images.
The only complaint i have is that the Finisher scenes are Random. Which means that even if i do 50 finishers there's still a chance i won't unlock certain animations. I hate RNG.

That said. Anyone have a save with all finishers? Im missing 5
you can use the coins to purchase the missing femtalities. using down-summon 2 estrelle generates a lot more coins so you can buy things faster. it is RNG but you should pretty much guarantee to get everything in 3-4 playthroughs (demo version). full version is longer with more enemies on later stages so it can unlock pretty fast

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes