chimen92

Aug 1, 2017
New Demo version has been uploaded in this thread

5/4/2022 - V0.1.2D
-Stage 3 now playable in Demo
-Estrelle (the Nun) rework (Summon 2 obtained now at beginning of Stage 3)
-20 new Femtality Scenes for Estrelle -Easy Mode (all enemies have significantly lower HP)
-Archers AI changed to shoot less, and less likely to shoot behind them (not eliminated but less likely)
-MP regeneration rate doubled, summon more!!!
-Special abilities reduced cost to 30MP each.
-Walk and Run speed increased.
-Jump velocity increased. Running jump was not added, too buggy.
-Clearer continue screen (players start with 3 lives and 4 continue credits)
-Damage numbers now visible when you hit enemies.
This game is so cool, i hope you add shoejob, heeljob content, scene.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Damn, she oozes style in every shot you've shown so far. The way she just confidently strides and never breaks eye contact with the camera, rather than looking at her victim, when grabbing is legitimately cool and I wish you nothing short of luck with your future project.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
This is the sort of concept that gets you to play to win. Give me the content I want, but also keep it engaging.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aerisetta

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
For the spankings, is that just a separate event or is that a move you or your allies can do?
currently there are 4 spanking Femality scenes that I can remember. they are all against demon maids. Aerisetta has 2, Lisina has 2.

to get a Femtality hcg scene, press femtality button (Aerisetta) or UP+Femtality (Lisina) next to a stunned demon maid (when they have 1HP left and are sitting kn the ground)

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
currently there are 4 spanking Femality scenes that I can remember. they are all against demon maids. Aerisetta has 2, Lisina has 2.

to get a Femtality hcg scene, press femtality button (Aerisetta) or UP+Femtality (Lisina) next to a stunned demon maid (when they have 1HP left and are sitting kn the ground)
Thank you for the information! I just ask because I am a spanko so the more spanking scenes, the better in my opinion lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aerisetta

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
Finally, a beatemup games where you actually want to win and progress!

Would love to see an "exhibition" mode where you can face the enemies you select to test moves on them.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes