Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Will there be any grappler archetype characters in the game? or any darker-skinned characters playable?
Yes to grappler, yes to darker-skinned character but in the form of a summon.

Currently I only have plans to make 1 fully playable character and the rest of the characters will be assists. However, that scope may increase once I get further along with the game.

BTW i love that your pfp is SF and this is your first message on the forums XD

May 11, 2018
I like futa so there is a chance
May I suggest something? If you want to add something engaging and doesn't require you to stand still for scenes then how about you add elite enemies that can combo you into a femdom/maledom scene as a finisher for the combo, or as a counter if you don't pay attention and attack carelessly for example you made the instructor backflip out of your combo ,how about making her counter with her own combo and H move after the backflip ? That way it would be engaging and fun, also cool looking knowing there are enemies that can and will combo you the same way you're doing, a rival succubus for Aeri she fights throughout the game would be a great candidate for such mechanics and moveset

Dionizos

Feb 22, 2018
Honestly... This is amazing! It's like the game that I've always wanted! Im really happy that you included a rear naked choke in the game since this move is so hard to come by in games like that. I hope to see more of it! Kudos to you for making this game!

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
This is getting better everytime. (Glad to have been there in the early steps^^)
2 suggestions.

Any chance this game includes some humiliating facesitting KO as a Femtality?
Hopefully by Aerisetta herself. It would suits her perfectly.
Something where you can see that the opponent is helpless as she mercilessly smother them...
I count on you to find the best quotes to say during this move... usually you find the best ones...
The move can start with a facesmash ass slam...

Still for Aerisetta
Giving her Sophitia's neck break slam (soulcalibur)
Steps idea
a-She ride opponents face/shoulders and taunt them while squeezing their head
b-then she actually twist their neck mercilessly
c-finally she frankenstein-them on the ground (Sophitia style), and can taunt them again
(The idea is each step can be "fast skipped" just like in your other femtalities)

To me, these 2 moves have great potential (some Boko877 usually include in his games...)

Last edited:

Yoshiro9

Jun 4, 2020
This is getting better everytime. (Glad to have been there in the early steps^^)
2 suggestions.

Any chance this game includes some humiliating facesitting KO as a Femtality?
Hopefully by Aerisetta herself. It would suits her perfectly.
Something where you can see that the opponent is helpless as she mercilessly smother them...
I count on you to find the best quotes to say during this move... usually you find the best ones...
The move can start with a facesmash ass slam...

Still for Aerisetta
Giving her Sophitia's neck break slam (soulcalibur)
Steps idea
a-She ride opponents face/shoulders and taunt them while squeezing their head
b-then she actually twist their neck mercilessly
c-finally she frankenstein-them on the ground (Sophitia style), and can taunt them again
(The idea is each step can be "fast skipped" just like in your other femtalities)

To me, these 2 moves have great potential (some Boko877 usually include in his games...)
I'm also one of those who like Boko877's work.
i agree with you ;)(y)

• Hey there
Reactions: neddyf

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Really cool game. It's like smash boy but reverse.

Looking forward to more content.
This could become one of the best femdom fighting-games. (y)

The archers are annoying tho.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
HOW CAN I SOMMON THE ELF
in stage 2, after you acquire her, press Summon 1 (N key by default)
Up + Summon 1
Down + Summon 1
Up + Femtality (Default L Key) for HCG scene

Please read the first post of this thread for full instructions

Dec 14, 2021
HO-LY CRAP! This game was amazing!! The characters, the dialogues the kinks - everything. I was a little hesitant going into this game as I am a little unsure of Unity renders, as well as the fact that there are many good femdom side scrollers. However, the models looked amazing and this definitely stands up there with other Femdom beat 'em ups. I loved the fact that each 3 of the Dommes had a different domination style as I thought the Princess was very harsh. Then I met Mommy Elf and all those worries about another shit talking Domme game went away. I will wait until I have some more money then I will seriously consider becoming a Patreon. Thank you for this amazing experience and I will be keeping my eyes peeled with excited giddiness for the next update. <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aerisetta

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I'm also one of those who like Boko877's work.
i agree with you ;)(y)
Hey! Buddy.
Yes, Bokko877 is still number one to me. Even if Aerisetta 's work is getting even better lately.
I really wish Aerisetta will take these ideas "seriously" and implement them in the game.
The level of kinkiness would be incredible. (Even closer to what we usually like in Bokko877's work)

• Love
Reactions: Yoshiro9

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Don't worry about narration voice acting, there's literally just 5 lines, I use it in the tutorial because there's a lot of people unfamiliar with this genre who play H games, so I wanted to be as clear as possible for them.

Regarding the game being slow pace, I would like to understand more of what you mean. Is it because the movement is slow? Is it because you have not reached the point you have full access to the kit? Are the enemies not exciting enough? The game gets quite hectic though, an example of what it looks like later.

Movement and combat both felt sluggish. I'd also like to know where you've heard that this type of game is 'unfamiliar' to h-gamers? One of my favorite games is exactly this style but more action filled and quicker. I think that it may step from this game's controls feeling not... 'tight' (pun unintended)

Also any voice acting in h-games is always unwelcome to me, but most of them have a slider or button to mute it. This whole thing to me just isn't appealing, but I'm not going to say the game "Bad" but that claims made aren't accurate and that I just generally don't enjoy it for a lot of reasons.

A fun fact, the game I was talking about actually really loving is how I ended up here in the first place and it's never made the claim of being a 'fast paced action filled' anything.

And as a final statement here, "Hectic" isn't "Fast paced" as both of those are different words meaning different things. You can have a "Hectic" encounter that isn't fast and a "Fast paced" encounter that isn't hectic. If it were me in your place, I'd sit down and do more research into what genre of games are actually similar to yours and see how fast they can be and possibly improve on the game's actual speed of play and combat rather than making it just general chaos with hentai thrown on top.

...Or just not claim to be "Fast paced". That's frankly the entire basis of me even coming by in the first place and then being disappointed. Without that one claim, I'd never have even tried it and just casually tipped my hat and left without a word.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Movement and combat both felt sluggish. I'd also like to know where you've heard that this type of game is 'unfamiliar' to h-gamers? One of my favorite games is exactly this style but more action filled and quicker. I think that it may step from this game's controls feeling not... 'tight' (pun unintended)
I've been told by multiple developers on F95 that anything that is not a VN will not be easily received in the h-gamer community because it is not familiar territory and will take extra effort on my part to explain. It is also the experience I've had so far with people telling me the game is too hard and basics like walking and running are unfamiliar to them. I'm not saying you are unfamiliar with it, but so far that's what actual players have been telling me.

And as a final statement here, "Hectic" isn't "Fast paced" as both of those are different words meaning different things. You can have a "Hectic" encounter that isn't fast and a "Fast paced" encounter that isn't hectic. If it were me in your place, I'd sit down and do more research into what genre of games are actually similar to yours and see how fast they can be and possibly improve on the game's actual speed of play and combat rather than making it just general chaos with hentai thrown on top.
If you could, please tell me some examples you have played that did not feel "sluggish" or felt more fast paced to you. Sluggish and 'not tight' are definitely not words I would want associated with my game. Infact, I did try to change some aspects of the speed and velocity of things since your last feedback (although it was more based on what other people followed up with since you didn't reply anymore).

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
By popular demand

Some great ideas for grab attacks implemented. Thanks neddyf for the idea

You can also now air grab and go directly into a FEMTALITY from the air if the enemy is near death.

This is truely awesome! I'm always glad to be the first to give you a like in YT. :D
These moves are perfectly done! Perhaps some small tweaks.

-The neckbreak move : would be good if the enemy have a slightly different pose before and after the neck is broken.
A more crunchy sound would be good and more fatal...

-Face smash throw was a good addition too. But the landing pose is a bit strange compared to Sophitia's. (2D is just one point of view, so, it have to be "perfect")

For most slams moves. Perhaps it would look better to have one more frame transition to enemy when hitting the ground.
-> For the moment when hitting ground, P2 is Vertical, then immadiately Horizontal. (Perhaps some extra frame bettween them would be good)

I notice you updated head position on shermie spiral. the result is better! :)

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes