grandplex

Feb 11, 2018
Excited to try this out...but the game fails to open for me. After extracting and running the 0.1.3D ver, I get the OBR screen, then a smaller black screen, and then it closes. I've tried a few basic things like restarting, disabling anti-virus, running as administrator, and changing system locale, but so far it is still repeating to immediately close.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Excited to try this out...but the game fails to open for me. After extracting and running the 0.1.3D ver, I get the OBR screen, then a smaller black screen, and then it closes. I've tried a few basic things like restarting, disabling anti-virus, running as administrator, and changing system locale, but so far it is still repeating to immediately close.
send me the log in the logs folder, my discord is Aerisetta#0666

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
I really like this project! Good luck, dev.
Unfortunately I'm terrible at beat em ups. Does anyone have a save with the full gallery?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aerisetta

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
... This is one of those games where the protagonist never gets his dick wet isn't it? No thanks ..

Shadowyy

Oct 12, 2017
Hey Aerisetta. Just finished the new update. How do I get my coins to transfer to the temple of worship? Opening a new game there gives me 0 coins. While loading the save for it returns to the menu. And loading the arcade stage returns to the start of the last stage

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Hey Aerisetta. Just finished the new update. How do I get my coins to transfer to the temple of worship? Opening a new game there gives me 0 coins. While loading the save for it returns to the menu. And loading the arcade stage returns to the start of the last stage
strange, so you finished the game, returned to main menu, entered the temple of worship and had zero coins?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I really like this project! Good luck, dev.
Unfortunately I'm terrible at beat em ups. Does anyone have a save with the full gallery?
thanks!
you can try easy mode, its really easy! haha

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
The hell?
A koikatsu graphics fighting game?
Sheesh, props for ingenuity.
Also footjobs.
Tag's been dry forever. :HideThePain:
Cheers, gotta hit that DL.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aerisetta

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
This game is quite fun. I just wish some of the succubus's moves had better hit boxes. Often times it feels like you're right next to the enemy but you miss because they are a little bit above or below you, particularly your aerial attacks and your normals. The Butt Bump is really good, has really good hit box, and really good range, which makes it pretty much mandatory against later enemies. The fact that shield dudes can block all your attacks, including butt bump, makes them really annoying. I feel like there should be a move that can hit them regardless of their block

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
I complete the game but dont have all the gallery unlocked, how unlock all scenes? I have to replay the game to obtain all? When use femtality is a random scene? Need some help, thanks for all

Reactions: SnakeSnek

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
hi
I complete the game but dont have all the gallery unlocked, how unlock all scenes? I have to replay the game to obtain all? When use femtality is a random scene? Need some help, thanks for all
When you played the game, you will pick up coins. Those coins should be saved in your inventory.
When you enter Temple of Worship you can use those coins to buy any femtalities you did not unlock during play.
Are you saying you do not see the coins when you enter Temple of Worship? Please let me know because that would be a bug and I need to fix it (I just tried it myself and it seemed to work).
Thanks

1650460435947.png

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
This game is quite fun. I just wish some of the succubus's moves had better hit boxes. Often times it feels like you're right next to the enemy but you miss because they are a little bit above or below you, particularly your aerial attacks and your normals. The Butt Bump is really good, has really good hit box, and really good range, which makes it pretty much mandatory against later enemies. The fact that shield dudes can block all your attacks, including butt bump, makes them really annoying. I feel like there should be a move that can hit them regardless of their block
Thanks a lot, this is exactly the type of feedback I am looking for. Clear and actionable. Someone complained to be about the running bum attack's hitbox depth was too shallow, so I changed it. Perhaps I will now increase all the hitbox depth to be that from now on.

Regarding enemies that escape your ground combos, such as Shield Soldier and Varina, the best way to deal with these enemies is to air juggle them OR grapple them. In the future, there will be enemies who escape air juggles and grapples though, and it's a test of your skill and knowledge to deal with them :) That's where the fun is supposed to be. On the otherhand, some players may want to just mash (i dont think you are, you seem to know what you're talking about), for those players, there is easy mode. Even enemy basically dies in a few hits, yeah there is still mechanics but chance of failing to beat the game is pretty low.

Reactions: rainwake

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
hi

When you played the game, you will pick up coins. Those coins should be saved in your inventory.
When you enter Temple of Worship you can use those coins to buy any femtalities you did not unlock during play.
Are you saying you do not see the coins when you enter Temple of Worship? Please let me know because that would be a bug and I need to fix it (I just tried it myself and it seemed to work).
Thanks

View attachment 1767207
Yes, i see the coins it works well, how i unlock the scenes with the coins?
PS: Im also studyng game development and your project is pretty well. The animation and movement are fluid. If i have to mention something it will be the hitbox, there are some hitbox during battle that are a little difficult to hit. But in general is good and funny. I would be follow your work

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Yes, i see the coins it works well, how i unlock the scenes with the coins?
PS: Im also studyng game development and your project is pretty well. The animation and movement are fluid. If i have to mention something it will be the hitbox, there are some hitbox during battle that are a little difficult to hit. But in general is good and funny. I would be follow your work
Thank you!

To unlock scene:
1. Press Attack (default J) to talk to one of the Queens
2. In the gallery menu, pick one of the ???? and press Attack to unlock it (costs 100 coin, if you don't enough, she will tell you)

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Thanks, haha now is turn to replay to obtain enought money to unlock all haha
Tip: On stage 3, you get Estrelle the Nun, her [Down + Summon 2] ability is Findom theme and generates lots of coin, good for coin farming

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes