neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I have a different question, I couldn't find the answer - what did you use to make the models? I swear I've seen that particular style before but I could never find out what it was.
I had the same feeling about 3D models style and also the voice clips used from an existing other game. But I cannot remember where 3D models type (software) and voices come from. Not sure the creator accept to give the name of source material taken.
But sure it looks nice.

lucsia

Jan 17, 2018
Just so you know, I am having some issues with the file being accused of being malware and even when attempting to open it in another place, windows can't find the path

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Just so you know, I am having some issues with the file being accused of being malware and even when attempting to open it in another place, windows can't find the path
Thanks for the report, is there any message that comes up to indicate what malware?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Why is this tagged as a Visual Novel now? It's not in any way shape or form.
The new story mode is presented in a Visual Novel format, punctuated with gameplay, and will be the main format going forward.

In reality it's a kinetic novel (no choices, for now at least) and I also tagged it as such.

I wasn't able to find a clear guidance on this, but of all the threads I read no one said it needed to be a pure visual novel and nothing else to use this tag. If you know of any guide/rules, please point me to it.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I have a different question, I couldn't find the answer - what did you use to make the models? I swear I've seen that particular style before but I could never find out what it was.
check my pixiv for clues

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Windows can't find specified path.
Same here
I have uploaded a new copy of the game.

I have run virus check on the files several times so I am quite confident there is no malware in it.

I did some research on the topic, here is some information.

Since I am not facing the problem, I am not sure if this is the right solution though. On the other hand, while I appreciate you trying my game, I DON'T recommend turning off antivirus just to play a hentai game though :)

Reactions: lucsia

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
game crashes like a previous user mentioned. after the prologue animation, just a blackscreen and the hp meter shows up then crashes a few secs later (temple of worship also crashes when trying to access scenes). downloaded from mediafire. using OpenGL with GTX1050ti and i7-7700. heres the openborlog after the crash. any help would be appreciated, thanks

Edit: ah silly Avast antivirus. issue resolved by adding an exception to the game folder

Last edited:

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
any plans on adding this to steam in the future btw? kinda hard to setup patreon in my country and im not a fan of subbing monthly but i do want to support your work :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: neddyf

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
any plans on adding this to steam in the future btw? kinda hard to setup patreon in my country and im not a fan of subbing monthly but i do want to support your work :D
Thanks so much for the consideration!

I'm thinking of making an itch.io actually.

For Steam, maybe once the game has reached 1.0 level of done, then i will launch there.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Really liking the game so far, combat is slowly coming together, the special moves are turning out good, animated ones a little low quality so hope they improve, I like the special move variation sometimes it's the same move on the opponent but you or your summon wears less clothing etc.
I hope there's something added between fights in arcade or story like towns or npcs to buy or sell things or brothels or something else maybe to work at for more sexy scenes etc, the fighting is good but more is better

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Yup. Thats what I did. Beat the instructor boss, then got my high score. So I loaded the temple of worship save. That loaded fine, and the scenes I had seen already were there. But I had 0 coins, so i couldn't buy new ones.

zipped my saves folder and attached it here for you.
save not working tryed no luck

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
This is honestly fantastic. I've played more adult games than I care to admit, but only mybe a handful managed to get me hooked through gameplay like this one. This is a very solid beat-em-up, love the focus on air juggling and combos.

Will bigger lewd scenes be happening in the story and bosses? Also, are the first 2 pictures in the OP in the game? Didn't manage to get them

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
can someone please upload a save
Somebody mind sharing a savefile please?

+1 to this

i love the art but i dont like playing as he dominant female... so a complete save would be great to just enjoy that gallery mode where you play as the soldier..

come on buoys... it will only take you 2 min to share a save file...

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
This is honestly fantastic. I've played more adult games than I care to admit, but only mybe a handful managed to get me hooked through gameplay like this one. This is a very solid beat-em-up, love the focus on air juggling and combos.

Will bigger lewd scenes be happening in the story and bosses? Also, are the first 2 pictures in the OP in the game? Didn't manage to get them
Thanks a lot, glad you like it.

The first two pics you mean the animated ones right?

In Temple of Worship
Lisina scene 30 and 40 are those scenes.
Aerisetta scene 20 is an example of a much longer scene (in terms of writing).

Yes I'll consider making more and longer scenes in the future, right now I basically am just setting up the systems for all the core features.... “production” hasn't really started.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I have uploaded a new copy of the game.

I have run virus check on the files several times so I am quite confident there is no malware in it.

I did some research on the topic, here is some information.

Since I am not facing the problem, I am not sure if this is the right solution though. On the other hand, while I appreciate you trying my game, I DON'T recommend turning off antivirus just to play a hentai game though :)
I tried the last demo, and seems like there is no virus.
Some antiviruses can frekout sometimes.

But the demo doesn't seems to be infected at all. I would be surprised of the opposite.

Reactions: Aerisetta

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019

The beat em up aspect is really what makes me get interest for this project very early.

Because there is tons of games with bad action and just hentai scenes on it. ^^;

Reactions: Aerisetta
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes