NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
so.. 0.2.0D version has no scenes? coz i just completed prologue and there was nothing after that,,, loved the jumping butt attack:KEK:

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
From what I've seen so far, a bunch of scenes do admittedly feel kinda familiar (I mean, there's even a nun in a bodystocking; no offense though, the characters do look great!), but it does seem to have something for everyone. I'm not sure about all the style variety between no dialogue scenes, dialogue scenes, and the 3D scenes, are there criteria for which "style" comes up for the femtality? The 3D also looks kinda wonky; the sorta pixelated-looking coom doesn't quite fit, and you can still see their lips syncing to nothing during the shot. Still could definitely be a nice touch to have them vary based on how you're doing, if it weren't the case already.

As far as the gameplay goes, it does seem neat so far, I just kinda wish the moveset had a bit more verticality to it. Maybe I'm just smoothbrained, but non-mana attacks feel super linear. If you're stuck in a situation where you're out of mana, and there's one enemy that really doesn't feel like attacking or getting in range, you wind up having to really awkwardly dance around them (for some reason it feels especially noticeable in the later part of the prologue).

a0211

Nov 14, 2018
Aerisetta Really loved the game 'till now. I would like to give some suggestions for the story mode (scenarios ideas).

Just like a user said in another post, I think it would be awesome if some key character enemy (human or angel) would be enslaved and corrupted by Aerisetta's pheromones (feet, ass and armpit scent) and help her in combat. Aerisetta, initially repulsed by the fact he/she has become addicted to her smell and body, could slowly become aroused by the attention his/her newly found slave gives her.
Then in another scene, she could exploit his/her help to subdue his/her ex-ally (maybe a boss fight). The slave could tease her ex-ally, for example by licking her pussy or by some vanilla sex, while Aerisetta uses her body pheromones to corrupt and brainwash this ally. At the end, she could reward the slave for having helped her and having being a good pet (here you could insert some pet play scene) by making him worship her body.

Another good idea, in my opinion would be if, in future releases, you would implement some different story routes (based on choices). A route with a kinder Aerisetta becoming used to own humans, angels and demons and having them under her control, and another route where she becomes crueler toward slaves.
Although I prefer the first one (the kinder side of the femdom), these could be some good ideas in my opinion.

Let me know what you think :)

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Waiting for the next public version.
Until it, I still have a similar game to complete. So, no rush.
When it's ready, I'll give a feedback.

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
I wonder about the 3rd summon. Do we get a new character for that?
It would be nice if we could get some more ballbusting content.

otuzbir

May 5, 2018
Let me guess. Another 'femdom' that follows the unwritten rule where the women must show no interest in their own pleasure, keep their clothes on, use their feet instead of their vagina, and their only goal is the pursuit of men's orgasms?
"Another femdom" as if there are a lot of femdom games here

Reactions: Yukisyoma

xoony

Jul 22, 2018
Let me guess. Another 'femdom' that follows the unwritten rule where the women must show no interest in their own pleasure, keep their clothes on, use their feet instead of their vagina, and their only goal is the pursuit of men's orgasms?
Doesn't make it not femdom.

Reactions: syt6227250
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes