Elian312

May 29, 2021
norteme deja jugar, me pide un permiso para poder ingresar. Ya hice 3 tipos de descarga y no me dejo ingresar, alguien me puede pasar el link????

Jun 11, 2017
I honestly don't feel as if this should have the "Visual Novel" tag attached to it. It may be part visual novel, but I'm someone who typically blocks all VN's because the vast majority is complete clutter to my eyes and im not interested. But this is far more than that. I wouldn't have came across this if not from finding a post on the hemdomblog site.

Mar 17, 2021
I honestly don't feel as if this should have the "Visual Novel" tag attached to it. It may be part visual novel, but I'm someone who typically blocks all VN's because the vast majority is complete clutter to my eyes and im not interested. But this is far more than that. I wouldn't have came across this if not from finding a post on the hemdomblog site.
I believe it was mentioned in a previous post that there will be a VN "mode."

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I'm working on a SEDUCTION scenes focused parry/counter system.
These will have the vaginal sex some people want. And if you dont like vaginal sex...just skip/don't parry :p

<<<<<<<<<<<<

rainingdayss

Aug 21, 2022
I recently found out about this from hemdomblog but wanted to ask if you're playing as the female dommes in this game? Or you can play from perspective of the male being dominated as many of the preview gifs show a male in a femdom scene and just not sure if that's the finishing moves of the female dommes.

Zakcgantenc

Mar 15, 2021
I have question do cutscene have Quick Time Event (QTE) Like this cutscene you make

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
hi, i see different types o fetish, are here facesitting farts too or only feet?
I think there's one fart scene. There are some facesitting scenes. I have not seen all scenes, and more scenes seem to be being made.
The scene you get is random when you land a femtality, so don't go playing it expecting to focus on one thing.
It's totally for you if you're just into everything, though.

Helps if you combo in such a way you hit tons of enemies at once and femtality them all at once, so you can essentially browse scenes.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes