Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Some NSFW update if you guys are interested
New sex mechanics
*makes a comment that contributes nothing to the discussion or topic except saying "I'm not into that" in a passive aggressive fashion, but about vanila(ish?) sex.

Jokes and passive aggression aside, yay for the continued love put into this ☆
Thank you for your work

• Haha
Reactions: Aerisetta

clownbread

Jan 2, 2019
I hate to be that guy, but will there be updated versions of the game posted here on f95? Or is it patrons only past 0.2.0D?

Last edited:

clownbread

Jan 2, 2019
I will update when the tag system is stable, I don't want people who aren't invested in the game, jump in and play something that hasnt gone through rounds of feedback from patrons
Great! I'm looking forward to trying out all the new mechanics!

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I'm curious whether or not Defeat Scenes are ready yet. Looking forward to it!
There are definitely sex scenes initiated by the enemy now but that particular scene has not been used

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
People wanted a male MC and he's coming soon! Here's how his gameplay works.

How would the male MC's lewds potentially work? Some sort of synergy with the other characters/female enemies being able to initiate him themselves/etc.?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
QoD Full Gallery Save v0.2.0D Download:-

Note: All Aerisetta and Lisina scenes can be viewed in the Temple of Worship.
Maid and Estrelle scenes can't be viewed yet but one Estrelle scene for some reason is in Lisina's scene #40.

Oct 2, 2018
Some NSFW update if you guys are interested
New sex mechanics
liked the new sex mechanic, i'd like to request that if we get initiated by sex from the enemies can we get a reversal and win by sex ? (reverse rape)
or can we initiate sex from female protagonist and win the game only by draining all the poor men?

also i don't know the silhouette male character at the gallery are just placeholder but i'd like to see the male model fully rendered

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes