sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
does anyone have a completed save for the latest update? game keeps bugging out and soft locking so i cant progress. and since the game doesnt save very often i have to start from the beginning

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So are there female enemies for the Male MC, or is essentially just watching your party fuck everything that moves?

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
So are there female enemies for the Male MC, or is essentially just watching your party fuck everything that moves?
Yes female enemies can sex maleplayer characters
Male enemies can sex female player characters
Example clips on twitter

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes female enemies can sex maleplayer characters
Male enemies can sex female player characters
Example clips on twitter

Are one of the modes what leads to that? I played a few levels on the "Main" mode but only saw dudes.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Cool game and thanks for adding a male protagonist (Although he is very slow). But it's a pity that not all heroes are available. And you have to pay for them separately. I don't have the ability to pay
How to use gamepad?

Faydoo

Feb 28, 2022
is there any cheat in this game? or the ability to just watch the scenes. Otherwise, I don’t like fights, they are too complicated, I would like to simply or quickly go through the game with a cheat or watch the scenes. Thank you!

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
is there any cheat in this game? or the ability to just watch the scenes. Otherwise, I don’t like fights, they are too complicated, I would like to simply or quickly go through the game with a cheat or watch the scenes. Thank you!
Most likely, the author will not allow the mod for the entire gallery with all the scenes. Since he would rather just delete these links or do something else.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Cool game and thanks for adding a male protagonist (Although he is very slow). But it's a pity that not all heroes are available. And you have to pay for them separately. I don't have the ability to pay
How to use gamepad?
you can use gamepad, but you need to manually bind each key, please make sure you read the keybind readme instructions there is something special that needs to be done

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
There is a gallery called Temple of Worship
You can become invincible in the options if you want

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
What can I say about your game? The game plays very well and dynamically. Erotic scenes can be avoided (if you just want to beat the game).
Quite a lot of scenes with two girls (but can not be compared with paid girls).
Now I see a big problem in the form of paid girls (I hope that they become free). I play the hacked version with all the girls (don't ask where, I got one).
Most of all I liked with a whip.
But unfortunately the game does not yet justify the $12 price tag (with all the girls). Too expensive.

• Sad
Reactions: Leon1999 and Mfrw

halil123

May 23, 2017
I'm at stage 9 main mode.

When I try to enter Temple of Worship if I choose new game I start with 0 coin. If I choose "load game>temple" the save deosn't load and it returns me back to the main menu.

Also how do you quit to main menu when you are in mani mode or arcade mode?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes