Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
I can't get the gallery to work, when I cannot interact with anyone and if I press z or m the character is just stuck.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
QoD Femtality v0.7.0 (Patreon) - Download: (Includes Full Gallery)

Package Data Only (Gallery Removal update):-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
View attachment 2372288

Played a lot of the game and really cant find this scene, must be at a very very later level or something
Maids start appearing in the cave area in both Main Mode and Classic arcade. Which to me is like 5 to 10 minutes to get there.

Just use Hero and get grabbed by a maid. It's definitely in the game unless there is a bug or something. I'll test it later

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
Maids start appearing in the cave area in both Main Mode and Classic arcade. Which to me is like 5 to 10 minutes to get there.

Just use Hero and get grabbed by a maid. It's definitely in the game unless there is a bug or something. I'll test it later
is there a chance that we see some scene for the maids where they do something like facesitting and forced ass worship to the female character?

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Oy, not enough comments... it took way too long for this to land on my radar. Looking forward to giving it a try; looks fun.

Reactions: Aerisetta

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
H
in the newest version, how much barefoot trample content is there?
Have you played before? I'm not sure about number but feet is like my main thing, so there's definitely a lot of feet to see (not always trampling though)

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Very nice , I was wondering when we would finally get to see her nude! Just curious, will the enemies ever be the ones to iniitate the sex ? From what I last saw it was the player initated , at least when playing as a female character.
Yes they can!

Certain moves will turn the enemies (the soldiers) into "Lust Zombies" who just run towards the player and initiate sex

The current attacks that do this are...
Aerisetta grab and slam. K button then jump, up atk or down atk
Lisina homing butterfly bombs. K button
Varina 5th hit of her standard combo. JJJJJ

Reactions: squalljericho

Teshkent

Mar 21, 2022
OK so how do I switch characters?

also will there be more enemy grab animations / defeat scenes? And ofc a gallery for all enemy grabs?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
OK so how do I switch characters?

also will there be more enemy grab animations / defeat scenes? And ofc a gallery for all enemy grabs?
Press 1 2 3 on your keyboard if ure using keyboard. If you're using controller pls read the instructions included in the zip

Alternatively you can press
LIGHT ATK+DODGE
HEAVY ATK+DODGE
FEMTALITY+DODGE

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes