Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Looking forward to the latest Android version
Android 0.7.3 uploaded, would love to get feedback on the new control tweaks, should be much easier to hit people because there is a bit of tracking and dashing to the closest enemy.

Also, new trailer

Reactions: mogetsu

Shingedo

Oct 28, 2020
There seems to be a serious issue of resource leaking, especially on scene transitions in cutscenes but also in other areas. I had multiple crashes with out of memory in Story mode.
I will try to send a log, but since it overwrites itself, it is only the last one, in which no crash happens. But even in this one has enourmous memory consumption and a warning during shutdown:
Code:
************ Shutting Down ************

OpenBOR v3.0 Build 6391, Compile Date: Apr  8 2020
Presented by the OpenBOR Team.
www.chronocrash.com
OpenBOR is the open source continuation of Beats of Rage by Senile Team.

Special thanks to SEGA and SNK.

Total Ram: 34190229504 Bytes
Free Ram: 24470106112 Bytes
Used Ram: 1333288960 Bytes

Release level data...........
Done!
and
Code:
Warning: 680 script variants are not freed, dumping...
Edit: Unfortunately, I still can't send DMs for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aerisetta
Nov 13, 2017
Hope the male protag gets a dodge... I understand trying to keep things balanced by making him slow and immobile, but maybe the dodge could move a smaller distance and have a shorter i-frame? Or perhaps (even better imo) one could have the option to attack with a lighter weapon on him? I tried to play as just him in the demo, but it made fighting the butterfly lady extra frustrating since the only way to avoid her butterflies was to waddle away and hope you could maintain enough distance.

Reactions: Aerisetta

apotheosis

Jun 13, 2017
hi Windows Defender stated that the exe file is a malicious program, is it false alarm?
Have you tried right clicking and scanning with Windows Defender? Just trying to execute the file makes a warning come up but I got zero warnings from actually scanning the file. It's fine.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Somehow, this game feels more limited and paywalled than back when I tried it a while ago
I removed gallery mode because it was a nightmare to develop on this engine

Story mode is still there but hidden inside Path of Pathetic (which I will change)

If you pay you get to use 2 more characters and 2 more Path of Pathetic rooms (which were never avaliable before anyways) Path of Pathetic is the new gallery essentially

So objectively no, nothing has changed except more new content was added but the menus make it seem more limiting, I got the feedback and will change that

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Got the same. Never seen that before. Does the game connect to the internet while open or something Aerisetta?
Nope, I didn't create the mega one F95 generates that, maybe download it from my patreon (still free)

As far as Im concerned, thousands of people have download and played it so it's fine.

Reactions: Trinian

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
So not only do you need a patreon code, but you need to join at the 2nd tier for 10bucks?! Was gonna sub but that's ridiculous.

Reactions: XMHK and Viixby

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
The file contains a browser hijacker, that's the reason for windows flagging it red. I wouldn't recommend downloading it.
Can you share what you used to scan the file? I scanned it with 3 different anti virus and windows defender and nothing came up.

Or what's the name of the bad file?

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
A big plus 1 to this, it's always great to see a cool dev.
Wait so this here on the website is just the stuff you get for free? How much is patreon exclusive? Unless I'm misunderstanding I don't particularly understand what makes the dev defending his copyright "cool" lmao it's just something within his best interest.

Reactions: XMHK
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes